Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

6 minutes ago, starlight said:

I am surprised why none of our senior scholars take any real action against him.

he doesn't declare his Kufr so still is in ring of muslims  so he options against him is very limited & scholars threat with high caution with him because he has support of anti Islamic groups if they do something seriously about him ,they make him as a martyr & excuse for offending Shia muslims too.

3 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

scholars threat with high caution with him because he has support of anti Islamic groups if they do something seriously about him

I have a hard time believing that our marjae with their vast knowledge and wisdom and the huge number of scholars in the west are all helpless against him. If that is really the case I can see why our twelfth Imam (as) is not returning.

19 minutes ago, starlight said:

If that is really the case I can see why our twelfth Imam (as) is not returning.

he is a tool for separating real Shias from fake ones.

Tawhidi tweet July 21 2018.jpg

People are tweeting very angrily to Tawhidi's ^ tweet. 

Maybe he will claim that people misunderstood what he said.  How long will Tawhidi's tweet remain before he deletes it?

2 minutes ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

What does he mean by Prophet (pbuh)'s family? I thought he loved Imam Hussein (as).

Salam these type of people just claim it by their tongue not by their heart ,they just know themselves as right people ,if he was in era of imam Hussain (as) was one of people that wrote letters but betrayed him.

2 hours ago, Qa'im said:

And the nasb finally comes out ...

Exactly. His twitter shows he has hatred for everyone. He is against Shias now.

anti all islamists.jpg

Reading his tweets, it seems he’s strategically playing to different crowds - Western Islamophobes, Hindu Islamophobes, the far-right (and far-left), deviant Muslims, fringe reformists, oppressors, hypocrites, and contrarians. 

Pretty much geared towards everyone except actual real Muslims yearning for real Islam, where he would have little authority or support. So instead, he sold his soul to the freak show compilation who needed a “authoritative Muslim face” to back up their bile, of which he gets influence and power in return.

Is that not what we see? Has this “scholar” read enough to know that people of his type have always been the losers of history, in every time period? That no true gain is granted, and no vindication awaits?

He should permanently retreat into private life and repent to God while he has the chance in this world.

18 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

What does he mean by Prophet (pbuh)'s family? I thought he loved Imam Hussein (as).

Tawhidi tweet July 21 2018.jpg

Wow, and nobody from Qom does a thing. Not that they could do anything, I think? This is why people think poorly of the Prophet (as) and Muslims in general, this garbage right here. I guess his "love" for Hussain (as) was nothing but lip-service and lies. ^

42 minutes ago, Reza said:

Reading his tweets, it seems he’s strategically playing to different crowds - Western Islamophobes, Hindu Islamophobes, the far-right (and far-left), deviant Muslims, fringe reformists, oppressors, hypocrites, and contrarians. 

Pretty much geared towards everyone except actual real Muslims following real Islam, where he would have little authority or support. So instead, he sold his soul to the freak show compilation who needed a “authoritative Muslim face” to back up their bile, of which he gets influence and power in return.

Is that not what we see?

Yes and it really sucks.  I may be wrong but because of Tawhidi's statements, I fear that it is simply more fuel for the far right and anybody fearful of Muslims. It confirms and justifies their fears and suspicions.

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar

19 hours ago, starlight said:

I have a hard time believing that our marjae with their vast knowledge and wisdom and the huge number of scholars in the west are all helpless against him. If that is really the case I can see why our twelfth Imam (as) is not returning.

At this point in time, I have to say that we are nowhere ready for the Mahdi (as), not with this guy around running amok. Tawhidi should have gotten mental help, not an education from the Hawza that he never completed because he was "oppressed".

6 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Yes and it really sucks.  I may be wrong but because of Tawhidi's statements, I fear that it is simply more fuel for the far right and anybody fearful of Muslims. It confirms and justifies their fears and suspicions.

The good, honest work of hundreds of scholars to properly protray Islam may all be negated by the amplified ramblings of a single fool, who will be showcased and promoted instead.

He doesn’t understand how deep the fitnah hole goes.

1 hour ago, Reza said:

He doesn’t understand how deep the fitnah hole goes.

Because he is mentally ill and not qualified in any shape or form to be a scholar. I am getting frustrated with apparent lack of effort to do some damage control and yank the emameh from him.

19 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

he doesn't declare his Kufr so still is in ring of muslims  so he options against him is very limited & scholars threat with high caution with him because he has support of anti Islamic groups if they do something seriously about him ,they make him as a martyr & excuse for offending Shia muslims too.

Regardless, Iran is pretty good at speaking against hypocrites. We'll hear so many chants of Iran condemning American politicians, but why are they scared to condemn Imam Tawhidi?

I am waiting for Imam Khamenei to directly speak against Imam Tawhidi. Enough is enough, something needs to be done 

1 minute ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Regardless, Iran is pretty good at speaking against hypocrites. We'll hear so many chants of Iran condemning American politicians, but why are they scared to condemn Imam Tawhidi?

I am waiting for Imam Khamenei to directly speak against Imam Tawhidi. Enough is enough, something needs to be done 

How long have you been waiting? 

1 hour ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Wow, and nobody from Qom does a thing. Not that they could do anything, I think? This is why people think poorly of the Prophet (as) and Muslims in general, this garbage right here. I guess his "love" for Hussain (as) was nothing but lip-service and lies. ^

Even if he meant someone else by saying "Prophet(pbuh)'s family"(although I don't think so), he clearly wrote a misleading statement to attack Shias. Imam Tawhidi didn't even justify his statement after so many people were shocked. 

These are the type of hypocrites the Quran warns us about.

Interesting that he calls himself imam of peace.

وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمْ لَا تُفْسِدُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ قَالُوا إِنَّمَا نَحْنُ مُصْلِحُونَ - 2:11

And when it is said to them, "Do not corrupt in the earth, " they say, "Surely we are only doers of righteousness." (i.e. reformers, peacemakers)

7 minutes ago, Carlzone said:

Interesting that he calls himself imam of peace.

وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمْ لَا تُفْسِدُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ قَالُوا إِنَّمَا نَحْنُ مُصْلِحُونَ - 2:11

And when it is said to them, "Do not corrupt in the earth, " they say, "Surely we are only doers of righteousness." (i.e. reformers, peacemakers)

Subhanallah Allah is taking to every one of us.

8. "And of people there are some who say: 'We believe in Allah and the Last Day', but they do not really believe."

9. "They seek to deceive Allah and those who have Faith, but they deceive none save themselves, and they are not aware."

10. "In their hearts is a disease, so Allah has increased their disease and there awaits them a painful punishment for that they were lying."

11. "And when it is said to them: 'Do not make corruption in the earth', they say: 'Verily, we are only reformers'."

12. "Indeed, they themselves are the corruptors, but they are not aware."

13. "And when it is said to them: 'Believe as the people believe', they say: 'Shall we believe as the fools believe?' Beware! Truly, they themselves are the fools, but they do not know."

14. "And when they meet those who believe, they say: 'We believe (in what you believe)', but when they are alone with their evil ones, they say: 'Verily, we are with you; we were only mocking'."

15. "Allah shall pay them back for their mockery, and He leaves them alone in their inordinacy, blindly wandering on."

16. "These are they who have bought error (in exchange) for guidance, hence their transaction yields them no profit, nor are they guided (aright)."

Guest silasun

Speaking against him directly is a waste of time for serious scholars. You really think Ayatollah Khamenei should give that degenerate more attention than he already has received? Why? He's a literal nobody with no influence on the Shia world. 

I don't know any Shias who actually take him seriously. Even those Sayed Shirazi followers who gave him a platform years back (note: I'm being clear that it was some, not all of his followers) don't give a monkey's what he has to say anymore.

Some people feed off attention. Shia maraji would be shooting themselves in the foot to mention him by name. I think that the obligation to call him out falls to community activists/leaders, not senior religious scholars. The only marja linked institution that I think should have directly called him out were Sayed Shirazi's office, but that should have been done years ago. It's a bit late for them to do that now... plus let's be honest, his "aqeedah" ~2013 is a legitimate aqeedah for a lot of Sayed Shirazi followers. Just look how much defence he received when Al-Mufeed made this thread... did nobody read the posts of the other admin in defence of this degenerate? I don't even think Ali is a Sayed Shirazi follower.

BTW I'm not saying that 2013 Tawhidi aqeeda what the respected Sayed believes in, but you can't deny that is the type of follower that ideology can sometimes attract. He wouldn't have had that show on Imam Hussein TV otherwise.

1 hour ago, silasun said:

BTW I'm not saying that 2013 Tawhidi aqeeda what the respected Sayed believes in, but you can't deny that is the type of follower that ideology can sometimes attract. He wouldn't have had that show on Imam Hussein TV otherwise.

he has a deviated Aqeeda but he is a good showman that can absorbs attraction toward himself , he is like a salesman that convince you to buy a broken tool that looks like new & unbroken.

1 hour ago, silasun said:

You really think Ayatollah Khamenei should give that degenerate more attention than he already has received? Why? He's a literal nobody with no influence on the Shia world. 

Of course, not Ayat. Khamenei himself but other scholars. Or since he is claiming to be a hawza graduate an official statement could be issued stating his claims are false and he didn't graduate. He is using the platform of a hawzah to spread fitna. Doesn't it become the moral duty of the Hawzah administration to set the fact straight? 

If a person who never finished medical school is now posing as a doctor and treating people isn't it the job of medical council to take some action?

56 minutes ago, starlight said:

Or since he is claiming to be a hawza graduate an official statement could be issued stating his claims are false and he didn't graduate. He is using the platform of a hawzah to spread fitna. Doesn't it become the moral duty of the Hawzah administration to set the fact straight? 

Al Mustafa University did issue a statement that he didn't graduate, from what I remember. 

I've just read through some of the posts in this thread, and it is sad how some were defending Imam Tawhidi and giving him the benefit of the doubt. It's truly a lesson for all Shias at large. Some users were defending Tawhidi by saying "he seems like a fun guy". This is the biggest problem of our community, we prefer 'fun shiekhs' over knowledgeable ones. Shiekhs who might not even have competency might get preferance over hardworking shiekhs who have dedicated their whole life to learning. I personally know that some communities invite speakers who have not obtained any degree in Islamic sciences. It is offensive when our community has to rely on people who lack knowledge, or maybe even wisdom. It is a basic rule in life, that you hire competent people. Why is this an exception when it comes to Islam?

I hope we all learn from our mistakes, and intially I too was a bit skeptic, as I was unsure about Imam Tawhidi. I guess it's because I am inexperienced and at one point preferred entertainment over knowledge.

On 7/22/2018 at 11:25 PM, ali_fatheroforphans said:

For ages

Hmm,  how about taking action? A peaceful demonstration from your community to get Tawhidi to resign and get help.  Actions speak louder than words, I have no idea why the scholars are apprehensive to speak out but the silence bothers me. It is not eloquent at a time like this.

On 7/24/2018 at 6:31 AM, ali_fatheroforphans said:

I've just read through some of the posts in this thread, and it is sad how some were defending Imam Tawhidi and giving him the benefit of the doubt. It's truly a lesson for all Shias at large. Some users were defending Tawhidi by saying "he seems like a fun guy". This is the biggest problem of our community, we prefer 'fun shiekhs' over knowledgeable ones. Shiekhs who might not even have competency might get preferance over hardworking shiekhs who have dedicated their whole life to learning. I personally know that some communities invite speakers who have not obtained any degree in Islamic sciences. It is offensive when our community has to rely on people who lack knowledge, or maybe even wisdom. It is a basic rule in life, that you hire competent people. Why is this an exception when it comes to Islam?

I hope we all learn from our mistakes, and intially I too was a bit skeptic, as I was unsure about Imam Tawhidi. I guess it's because I am inexperienced and at one point preferred entertainment over knowledge.

“Our enemies are not the Jews or the Christians but our enemy is our own ignorance”. 

(Unfortunately I  couldn't find the source to this hadith, so I'm not 100% sure that it is indeed from Imam Ali (A.S.)

15 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Hmm,  how about taking action? A peaceful demonstration from your community to get Tawhidi to resign and get help.  Actions speak louder than words, I have no idea why the scholars are apprehensive to speak out but the silence bothers me. It is not eloquent at a time like this.

I don't understand this either, but surely they must have a good reason? They are wise men and must have thought about the different consequences of different actions? Maybe they are trying to limit the disaster? If they went public maybe the attention to this false sheikh would make more people stray somehow? 

I don't know. I'm just speculating. 

2 minutes ago, Carlzone said:

They are wise men and must have thought about the different consequences of different actions? Maybe they are trying to limit the disaster? If they went public maybe the attention to this false sheikh would make more people stray somehow? 

They are well-educated but keeping silent and mun about the situation doesn't seem to be keeping people from going astray or doing damage control. The man rubs shoulders with dangerous people (Pauline Hanson and Tommy Robinson), he has disrespected and made accusations about the hawza, is using the platform of hawza to mislead people and calls himself "Imam of Peace" and recently admitted he doesn't respect the Ahlulbayt (as) The time to speak out would be now.

One man like Tawhidi is a frustration but he has pretty much been denounced as a fake on social media. Has anyone not seen this topic at ShiaChat? If they haven't, please post the link to them. 

https://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235012396-exposing-imam-shaikh-brother-mohammad-tawhidi/

28 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

They are well-educated but keeping silent and mun about the situation doesn't seem to be keeping people from going astray or doing damage control. The man rubs shoulders with dangerous people (Pauline Hanson and Tommy Robinson), he has disrespected and made accusations about the hawza, is using the platform of hawza to mislead people and calls himself "Imam of Peace" and recently admitted he doesn't respect the Ahlulbayt (as) The time to speak out would be now.

Yes, I have been thinking like you as well and wondered why they aren't doing anything. I'm just trying to trust that they know what they're doing, but of course there is a possibility that they have not made the right decision in this particular case. But I can't tell as I don't have their knowledge or wisdom. 

I saw a programme about another sheikh, and Iranian sheikh who left Iran to live out his homosexuality and showed the video crew how he put on make up and made him self ready to party...

Edited by Carlzone

17 minutes ago, Carlzone said:

saw a programme about another sheikh, and Iranian sheikh who left Iran to live out his homosexuality and showed the video crew how he put on make up and made him self ready to party...

It is a documentary that made by BBC thus we can’t consider it as a true documentary