Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

http://www.opindia.com/2018/03/exclusive-interview-with-imam-tawhidi/

"I am a supporter of Modi’s policies to keep India safe and away from the infiltration of Islamic Militias funded by Pakistan. "

"Kashmir is Hindu land. Pakistan has no right to claim Kashmir. Kashmir belonged to India before Pakistan was “created”.

Thoughts?

Edited by Hameedeh
[Mod Note: Moderators can reduce the size of excessively large fonts to a standard size of 14.]

14 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

"I am a supporter of Modi’s policies to keep India safe and away from the infiltration of Islamic Militias funded by Pakistan. "

"Kashmir is Hindu land. Pakistan has no right to claim Kashmir. Kashmir belonged to India before Pakistan was “created”.

Thoughts?

How low can this guy go ? Supporting Modi, a mass muderer who is responsible for slaughtering thousands of Muslims in Gujarat.

kashmir has been a Muslim majority place for centuries & currently 97% of the population is Muslim. How does it belong to Hindus ? 

Edited by Hameedeh
[Mod Note: Moderators can reduce the size of excessively large fonts to a standard size of 14.]

3 hours ago, Ali Al Kashmiri said:

How low can this guy go ? Supporting Modi, a mass muderer who is responsible for slaughtering thousands of Muslims in Gujarat.

kashmir has been a Muslim majority place for centuries & currently 97% of the population is Muslim. How does it belong to Hindus ? 

It's not about supporting a mass murderer but Kashmir is a disputed land and currently it is under India. Pakistan has PoK and they should be happy with that. 

Do not digress from the topic. 

Edited by Hameedeh
[Mod Note: Fonts in the quote reduced to a standard size of 14.]

12 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

It's not about supporting a mass murderer but Kashmir is a disputed land and currently it is under India. Pakistan has PoK and they should be happy with that. 

Do not digress from the topic. 

I am not digressing from the topic, this is what tawhidi said

Kashmir is Hindu land. Pakistan has no right to claim Kashmir. Kashmir belonged to India before Pakistan was “created. 

Kashmir is a disputed territory, currently occupied by India & Pakistan. Kashmir belongs to kashmir's, it was never a part of Hindustan ( united India and Pakistan). It was ruled by a Maharaja ( Prince ) Britishers never ruled over it.

On 3/10/2018 at 10:55 AM, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Thoughts?

Firstly this guy may not b even knowing were  kashmir is .Secondly kashmir was never a part of india even before the creation of Pakistan...He has no idea idea what is goin on in the region and who modi is  and he  becomes an analyst out of nowere.So his analysis is" daeef"..he should mind his own business which is sowing  sectarian discourse and propagation of lies and radicalism..

46 minutes ago, kirtc said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjCUnzh7uT8

this is who tawhidi follows

Honestly I don't know why Sayid Sadiq Al Shirazi still hasn't condemned him or people similar to him such as Yasir Al Habib. Or did he? (Not that I know of)

Whereas Imam Khamenei has been active in terms of speaking out against the deviant groups In London who have no akhlaq.

Our scholars need to come out and condemn certain characters together, otherwise there will be disunity within the Shia community.

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

6 minutes ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Honestly I don't know why Sayid Sadiq Al Shirazi still hasn't condemned him or people similar to him such as Yasir Al Habib. Or did he? (Not that I know of)

Whereas Imam Khamenei has been active in terms of speaking out against the deviant groups In London who have no akhlaq.

Our scholars need to come out and condemn certain characters together, otherwise there will be disunity within the Shia community.

doesnt surprise me.. some people say the world isnt black and white.. I say it is

23 minutes ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Shia scholars we have a common enemy

https://youtu.be/rGdFbSZ9oyM

Anti shia sterategy by using corrupted Shia groups

https://csc.asu.edu/wp-content/uploads/pdf/125.pdf

Image result for halverson+shirazi   

http://worldcat.org/identities/lccn-n2009061839/

http://islamicvoice.com/an-islamic-vision-of-non-violence/

يَسْتَخْفُونَ مِنَ النَّاسِ وَلَا يَسْتَخْفُونَ مِنَ اللَّـهِ وَهُوَ مَعَهُمْ إِذْ يُبَيِّتُونَ مَا لَا يَرْضَىٰ مِنَ الْقَوْلِ ۚ وَكَانَ اللَّـهُ بِمَا يَعْمَلُونَ مُحِيطًا

They hide themselves from men and do not hide themselves from Allah, and He is with them when they meditate by night words which please Him not, and Allah encompasses what they do. (108) 

An-Nisa  96  Juz 5  
سورة النساء  ٩٦  الجزء الخامس

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

On 3/16/2018 at 3:43 PM, .InshAllah. said:

Who Needs Enemies When the Ummah Has Friends Like Muhammad Tawhidi? Analysing Tommy Robinson’s Interview with the ‘Imam of Peace’ -

by Sheikh Jaffer Ladak

https://themuslimvibe.com/muslim-current-affairs-news/who-needs-enemies-when-the-ummah-has-friends-like-muhammad-tawhidi-analysing-tommy-robinsons-interview-with-the-imam-of-peace

He is trying to make out that there are no real links between Tawihidi and the Shirazis because he is a Shirazi himself, they funded him gave him a platform and allowed him to use their name to push his own brand and all his ijazas come from their clerics. Furthermore to this day there is no criticism of Tawihidi from any of the Shirazi offices even though they have probably received hundreds of requests from their followers.

On 08/03/2018 at 12:32 AM, Intellectual Resistance said:

This is what i judged as well. I was contemplating sending Tommy Robinson facts about Mr Tawhidi , and ask him in his next interview to publicly disavow Sayed Shirazi, publicly disavow Sayed Sistani - and his homosexuality Fatwah for example, publicly disavow al-Kafi.  It would be interesting if Tommy Robinson played him meeting with Sayed Shirazi, and then pulled up some of the Fatwahs of Sayed Shirazi and ask him to condemn them. Obviously it isn't a good idea to throw us all under a bus and give material to a man like Mr Robinson, so i wouldn't do that, but if he managed to find that material himself , it would be interesting to watch the response of Mr Tawhidi.

I was watching that video and seeing him pivot towards an anti-Sunni and anti-Iran agenda as well.  It would have been interesting if a Shia was sat next to Mr Robinson and advised him what questions to ask Mr Tawhidi. Then again, i don't know what to make of him all in all, even though he is very well spoken that doesn't rule out potential mental illness, but it's complicated regardless.

The 'Aisha remark mirrors what i hear from Yasser al-Habib and his followers, in a way. 

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-06-23/imam-tawhidi-the-problem-with-the-medias-favourite-muslim/8643726

What do you think of this: https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3873033/Tawhidi-Change-of-Course-Letter.pdf

6 minutes ago, Muhammed Ali said:

That was written with his 'Sheikh' letterhead and he signed the letter 'Brother Tawhidi' but I would say that document (December 25, 2015) is obsolete, given his self-designated title of 'Imam Tawhidi' the 'Imam of Peace', etc. 

1 hour ago, Muhammed Ali said:

The first link is not surprising, given to many there's just an enormous gap between Tawhidi the man who has a picture of a so-called 'radical islamic' scholar on the wall of his videos, and Tawhidi the reformist. So it makes sense they went back to look at his education , and then focused on his links to certain scholars, and realised he is probably a hypocrite.

His letter just marks his evolution. As sister Hameedeh pointed out, he named himself 'Brother', and now it's 'Imam'. At first he may have recognised the fact he wasn't qualified, and then transitioned to giving himself a title when he realised that would give him more potency among figures who dislike Islam and want an 'Imam' on their side.   I really don't know what to make of him. I've always felt that he might have underlying mental health problems, not that this would ever justify what he does or absolve him for what he has done.

Why would someone who has Shirazi-Anti-Iranian leanings want fame and position among non-Muslims while really sinking scholars he claims he respects? Maybe he didn't think journalists knew the nuances of sects and scholars, and that he would get away with promoting a kind of reformist approach that was more geared at attacking Iran-leaning Shias, and Sunnis, which would appear to men like Robinson that he is going after Shias and Sunnis alike, but in reality he wouldn't touch Sayed Shirazi. 

I can't make sense of it, in all honesty. I would be more interested in hearing your view though brother. 

On 3/16/2018 at 3:43 PM, .InshAllah. said:

Who Needs Enemies When the Ummah Has Friends Like Muhammad Tawhidi? Analysing Tommy Robinson’s Interview with the ‘Imam of Peace’ -

by Sheikh Jaffer Ladak

https://themuslimvibe.com/muslim-current-affairs-news/who-needs-enemies-when-the-ummah-has-friends-like-muhammad-tawhidi-analysing-tommy-robinsons-interview-with-the-imam-of-peace

That article by Shaykh Jaffer Ladak was also published at aimislam.com website. 

http://www.aimislam.com/who-needs-enemies-when-the-ummah-has-friends-like-muhammad-tawhidi/

:angry::blabla:

Because of his actions & speeches  wahabists accuse shias   as friends & allys of anti Islamic channels & persons as TR.:angry::blabla:

2 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Because of his actions & speeches  wahabists accuse shias   as friends & allys of anti Islamic channels & persons as TR.

every salafi anti shia video shows a shirazi speaking

Edited by kirtc

1 hour ago, kirtc said:

every wahhabi anti shia video shows a shirazi speaking

Currently The shirazis are more harmful & dangerous for Shia muslims than wahabism . 

Apparently I've met a Non-Muslim Atheist online that is willing to be a supporter of Imam Tawhidi simply because he believes this man can reform Islam which to him hasn't been reformed for 1400 years and has remained the same unlike Christianity.

I've explained to him the concept of how Imamat differs within both Sunni and Shia Islam in a reasonably short and sweet explanation to make him understand his flawed line of reasoning with his strange supposition for Imam Tawhidi being a Reformer of Islam,

Sunni Islam = The meaning of Imamat is a leader appointed from The Muslim Ummah (AKA Man).

Shia Islam = The meaning of Imamat is a leader appointed from The God of Abraham Himself, making him Divinely Chosen in the same light as how Prophets are appointed from the God of Abraham Himself.

but he couldn't care less, willfully ignored it, and started going on his anti islamic "Not All Muslims are Terrorists, but All Terrorists are Muslims" rhetoric via online Anti-Islamic sources such as TROP (thereligionofpeace.com) and Wikipedia.

Shows how much 'critically objective' he and some Non-Muslims truly are if they can't take a single solitary minute of their intelligence to understand the distinction between how the concept of Imamat differs within the respective Islamic branches.

Guess the saying is true. You can only say your peace as best as you can, not to convince others that you're right, but to help them understand the holes in their line of reasoning, be humbled if they point out your flawed reasoning and learn from it.

Don't debate to win or to troll people. Debate to learn and get schooled.

The First Imam Ali ibne Abi Talib (AS) says it best, "The moment you start arguing with an ignorant fool, you have already lost".

6 hours ago, repenter said:

Another Tawhidi stunt!

Haha I love the part where he questions him about the "beautiful boys" in the Quran and he gives some weird made up answer and goes along with his assumption that the verse is about homosexuality. Also anyone who recommends Memri TV is brain dead.

6 hours ago, kirtc said:

every salafi anti shia video shows a shirazi speaking

Doubt.jpg, I would rather not post their videos on here to have them spread around more but you should know they've used the speeches of Kamal al-Haydari quite a lot and have taken his words out of context over and over just like they do to many of the Shirazi scholars. I don't think you can blame anyone for being misrepresented by these Nasibi channels since they could do this to anybody and have done it to a lot of shia scholars from all ends of the spectrum.

Haha I love the part where he questions him about the "beautiful boys" in the Quran and he gives some weird made up answer and goes along with his assumption that the verse is about homosexuality. Also anyone who recommends Memri TV is brain dead.

These beautiful boys are not even humans. It must be very sick hearted person to make such conjecture, who can't even understand that zina, and all other haram activity is not in Jannah anymore, because there is no disobedience. 

Edited by Abu Nur

4 hours ago, Abu Nur said:

These beautiful boys are not even humans. It must be very sick hearted person to make such conjecture, who can't even understand that zina, and all other haram activity is not in Jannah anymore, because there is no disobedience. 

Yes and on top of that NO MENTION OF SODOMY OR PEDERASTY. They see a verse about beautiful male servants and assume it's sexual. And Tawhidi whom his admirer Tommy calls the most famous Imam in the world doesn't know how to respond to such a clear misconception. His fake Masters degree really came into play there.

5 hours ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

They see a verse about beautiful male servants and assume it's sexual.

That's been their guilty-pleasure fantasy right since classical Greece, dear brother.

They actually need to put the blame on someone else to assuage their own dirty feelings.

10 minutes ago, wolverine said:

What is TR? 

Tommy Robinson ,previously he made a video that joking Towhidi & now uses him as a guest.