Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(salam) This is a public service message to the community at large in regards to an individual who is purporting to be a scholar of the howza. I am aware of the sensitive nature of these typ

You are a sunni. The problem with sunnis is that they are willing to overlook the unacceptable crimes of some people, i.e. the so called sahabah. The sunnis don't stop with these 'sahabah', they do th

Quite ironic, given his name.

Posted Images

• Veteran Member
37 minutes ago, ChattingwithShias said:

Interesting interview, he actually seems coherent and not insane. The Islamic "scriptures" he is against is mainly Sahih Bukhari as he makes clear here. He wants the book banned. He seems to be advocating a purification of the hadiths and focusing more on the Qur'an.

We all know that he means Sunni hadith books, but he seems to be too stupid to realise that if those books were ever banned then so would the Qur'an and Shia hadith books.

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Tawhidi is strange. After the Iran attack, he posted up a status of how Iran got karma as the terrorist state falls victim to terrorism. Tawhidi then deleted his status as people realized it was a horrible and unsympathetic comment.

My point is that this guy is crazy in the head and to me he doesn't seem professional at all. 

So what is his solution to fight the takfiriyin? Or is he only saying that to please the current world power?

Edited by Faruk
  • Veteran Member
On 05/06/2017 at 5:56 PM, ali_fatheroforphans said:

This guy also is good friends with Ammar Nakashwani.

What makes you think that he is a good friend of Ammar Nakhshwani,

Just because they have been filmed together does not necessarily mean they are friends.

We do not know what occasioned that photograph.

On 06/06/2017 at 11:55 AM, LeftCoastMom said:

I just wondered what kind of control systems there are to keep some sketchy types out ( not that you don't also get sketchy types with a hierarchy ).

Unfortunately, we are pretty disorganised for those types of controls. 

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
3 hours ago, baqar said:

What makes you think that he is a good friend of Ammar Nakhshwani,

Just because they have been filmed together does not necessarily mean they are friends.

We do not know what occasioned that photograph.

Unfortunately, we are pretty disorganised for those types of controls. 

To be fair, yeah I cannot ever be sure whether they are good friends. However I still think Ammar doesn't have any problem with Tawhidi. Also Tawhidi in his twitter posted a pic with Ammar saying "I like the good work he does".

• Advanced Member

Have you all looked at his facebook page in-depth? No Muslims comment on any of his content, only Non-Muslims thinking he is the real deal. Thinking he is some sort of "diet"-Imam that is more palatable towards their Western ideals. If a Muslim does comment on his content, he screenshots it and says to his large non-Muslim following, "Hey, look how intolerant these guys are!?" He is always the victim, and never the wolf in sheep's clothing.

• Advanced Member

Guys, I'm going to try and write him a letter in farsi, give it to some family friends who might Inshallah be able to contact Ayatollah Sadiq Shirazi. Give me ideas on how to word it, I'll write it up and post it in another topic. You guys give me final suggestions then It'll be in Iran by 15th of July as that's when some of my family members are going back to Iran.

• Veteran Member
On 6/11/2017 at 11:59 AM, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

Guys, I'm going to try and write him a letter in farsi, give it to some family friends who might Inshallah be able to contact Ayatollah Sadiq Shirazi. Give me ideas on how to word it, I'll write it up and post it in another topic. You guys give me final suggestions then It'll be in Iran by 15th of July as that's when some of my family members are going back to Iran.

His followers claim that he is open to anyone,  if you have the time you should try to speak to him, at least you would know for sure that he is aware of what is going on.

Contact one of the facebook pages set up to expose him,  I'm sure that they could give you a long list of things to ask along with screen shots of all the nonsense that he has come out with.

I have contacted Ammar Nakashwani regarding Tawhidi and it seems that Ammar has read my message(as it appears seen). I will update you guys once Ammar replies inshallah.

• Basic Members

Salaam! Well i don't necessarily agree with everything he says but there are many more so called Maulana's/Ayatullah's in the shia world saying things worse than what Tawhidi says but have never heard you guys discussing about it. This is the month of Ramadhan. Spend time doing dua, istegfaar, ibaadat etc in this Holy Month rather than wasting time talking about people. You don't know his intentions so rather confront him directly and talk to him then backbiting on forums. Wasalaam. 

• Forum Administrators
6 hours ago, rayyaanr said:

Salaam! Well i don't necessarily agree with everything he says but there are many more so called Maulana's/Ayatullah's in the shia world saying things worse than what Tawhidi says but have never heard you guys discussing about it. This is the month of Ramadhan. Spend time doing dua, istegfaar, ibaadat etc in this Holy Month rather than wasting time talking about people. You don't know his intentions so rather confront him directly and talk to him then backbiting on forums. Wasalaam. 

This isn't backbiting. Members are discussing public statements and actions from a public figure. He's continuing to post during Ramadan himself. If anything, Ramadan is the best time to discuss these matters as people are more conscious and alert during this time. 

On 2017-6-15 at 8:25 AM, rayyaanr said:

You don't know his intentions so rather confront him directly and talk to him then backbiting on forums. Wasalaam. 

The problem is that Tawhidi is arrogant. I have tried to contact him privately, but he just simply ignores. The only people Tawhidi responds to is those Muslims who curse and swear. 

So we are then forced to contact others to discuss Tawhidi.

• Advanced Member
14 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

The problem is that Tawhidi is arrogant. I have tried to contact him privately, but he just simply ignores. The only people Tawhidi responds to is those Muslims who curse and swear. 

So we are then forced to contact others to discuss Tawhidi.

I feel like Tawhidi has transformed over the years. Maybe 3 or 4 years ago he was all about cursing, tatbir, and ghuluww. Now he is just a western sell-out.

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, kirtc said:

but that is what your buddy shirazi is all about no? oh yea and bashing syd khamanei

Dear Brother,

Rule #2 of Shi'a Chat:

2. Disrespect to any Mujtahid, Marja' Taqleed, or religious authority will not be tolerated whatsoever.
Due to previous experience in this site with respect to the above rule, any topics which the moderators agree on to be of controversial nature and would lead to destructive debates and disunity amongst the Ummah will NOT be allowed on this forum. Members who do not abide by this rule would have their post locked/deleted followed by a warning/ban if they do not comply. Members are encouraged to discuss this in private (email or PM) as an alternative to avoid personal attacks and disunity on the site. The Shiachat.com team does however reserve the right to keep such threads open granted that it is put under heavy moderation and all parties engaged in the debate maintain a certain level of respect and maturity.

The ShiaChat mods have already confirmed that healthy criticism of Tawhidi is o.k. in this thread, but not Ayatollahs.

• Basic Members

This guy is a nutcase. He is still the same old attention seeking kid he was at school. And now he is trying to be famous and the Centre of it all to boost his ego. His live interviews are horrible. He isn't smooth as he thinks he is live on tv. His logic is non existent. He has no knowledge of Islam. And just same old Tawhidi arrogance. 

I think he lived in his father's shadow for a very long time. And he wasn't anywhere near what expected him to be like with his father being the community Imam and leader. So that explains all his quest for fame. Literally quest for fame. He doesn't have anything beneficial to say. He has always wanted an audience. So he sold himself for a few shallow likes and comments on Facebook. 

• Forum Administrators
1 hour ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

post it plz

Since I haven't watched the Tawhidi video and don't know if there is anything inappropriate, I feel reluctant to post it. However since you asked, here it is:

Published on Jun 15, 2017