Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

I got a question: When I saw Labyaaks video with him talking, he didn't seem to have any kufr statesment (from I saw), so is the things, which he is saying on the pulpit kufr?

And, what is the provees, that our ulama have rejected him???

Seems logical to concentrate on his worst crimes. Why bother with the minor stuff?

So this guy, who is the biggest mushrik...

Because his obvious "crimes" cannot be proved as Shirk or Kufr. In order to do that we have to have more evidence. Just because he writes some stuff on Imams doesn't mean he has commited Shirk. Anyways what I am trying to say is that it is not the major point in this case as far as I have understood the OP.

And I don't know what entitles you to label another person as Mushrik, although his statement might be stupid?

Edited by Shiabro

I have not heard much from him but listen to the first 7 minutes of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGb4kEu3kSo

He says that one of his hawzah colleagues believed in 13 imams!

This is one of the stupidest lectures i've ever heard.

^^

That is very true & yes I've certainly felt it with some scholars here. But as with regards to this guy, I think we do still need to becareful before labelling him a kaafir because a twitter account is one thing, but what he has in his heart is another.

There needs to be more thorough evidence from other angles to be safe & then we can confirm that this guy is certainly a deviant.

I have not heard much from him but listen to the first 7 minutes of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGb4kEu3kSo

He says that one of his hawzah colleagues believed in 13 imams!

No suprise that his colleague was Pakistani...

It's pretty amazing how after narrating such a story, he can then try to claim that simply being in a hawza means you are at a reasonably high level of knowledge.

Well, well, well. Though he did seem sane and even respectable in the lecture - though, I seriously couldn't put off how much his accent and even style of speaking, including the way he would link his sentences, was reminiscent of Sayed Ammar's style - you can't have THAT many fake twitter and Facebook accounts and not a word from any credible source, or himself, of any of them being fake.

Edited by Khadim uz Zahra

Well, well, well. Though he did seem sane and even respectable in the lecture - though, I seriously couldn't put off how much his accent and even style of speaking, including the way he would link his sentences, was reminiscent of Sayed Ammar's style - you can't have THAT many fake twitter and Facebook accounts and not a word from any credible source, or himself, of any of them being fake.

I know. It's ridiculous. I wonder how he talks normally?

Edited by Haydar Husayn

I think you had a hint in the beginning, when he says, "You know I am from Qum..."

Didn't he say that he just came from Qum (from Howza presumably), rather than that he was from Qum?

Oh, and would you please quote the edited post of mine. The last one was a bit...aggressive?

I liked the way you put it first better, and considering this indviduals beliefs and actions I wouldn't worry too much about being a little aggressive, but ok, I've edited it.

Apparently since the inception of this thread - recently tawhidi has deleted all of his facebook accounts (as there were more than the ones in the original post) - as well as his inflamatory and kufr statements on twitter.

The account that you linked to has disappeared but this one remains:

https://www.facebook.com/Tawhidicom

Didn't he say that he just came from Qum (from Howza presumably), rather than that he was from Qum?

Oh, I don't exactly remember what he said. Why I quoted that part was because he had a totally different accent, more like how some British teenagers talk these days, when he said that and since you wanted to know how he talked normally, I pointed to that part of his speech. :P

I don't know about the rest but this twitter account says it's not run by him:

https://twitter.com/BrotherTawhidi

If you read the last few Twitter posts and compare them to his 'interesting' and 'attention grabbing' posts, you'd think it was two different people.

:/

Edit*

I retract my statement. Just read his comment about McDonalds and `Aisha... :mellow: