Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

• Veteran Member
1 hour ago, yashia said:

Wa alaykum assalam brother. Who are the Zionist satellite providers? Press Tv normally speaks free of what is happening around the world and could you please explain to me about these compromises? JazakAllah kheir. :) 

Salam,

I don't want to derail the thread, I'm also not fully up to date with what happened (regarding the journalist), but in order to broadcast your channel around the world, you need to have a satellite service provider, and of course most of them are Jewish owned, so there will be a limit to what you can say.

Criticism of Israel is one things, but the journalist in question believes that the driving force behind zionism is the strain of Orthodox Judaism that they ascribe to, and he believes that the method to take Israel down is to let the world know what the beliefs of these people are, so they will be less inclined to defend them at every turn, or at least pressure their leaders to stop doing that.

As I understand it, he has gathered a lot of information. But no channel, including Press Tv want to go there as it could mean that they get pulled of the air.

Edited by Ali_Hussain
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(salam) This is a public service message to the community at large in regards to an individual who is purporting to be a scholar of the howza. I am aware of the sensitive nature of these typ

You are a sunni. The problem with sunnis is that they are willing to overlook the unacceptable crimes of some people, i.e. the so called sahabah. The sunnis don't stop with these 'sahabah', they do th

Quite ironic, given his name.

Posted Images

• Advanced Member
On 4/19/2017 at 3:39 PM, Ali_Hussain said:

Salam,

I don't want to derail the thread, I'm also not fully up to date with what happened (regarding the journalist), but in order to broadcast your channel around the world, you need to have a satellite service provider, and of course most of them are Jewish owned, so there will be a limit to what you can say.

Criticism of Israel is one things, but the journalist in question believes that the driving force behind zionism is the strain of Orthodox Judaism that they ascribe to, and he believes that the method to take Israel down is to let the world know what the beliefs of these people are, so they will be less inclined to defend them at every turn, or at least pressure their leaders to stop doing that.

As I understand it, he has gathered a lot of information. But no channel, including Press Tv want to go there as it could mean that they get pulled of the air.

Interesting. How does one make or have a satellite service provider?

Wa alaykum assalam.

• Advanced Member
On 4/19/2017 at 7:44 AM, yashia said:
On 4/15/2017 at 11:21 PM, yashia said:

On 4/4/2017 at 11:13 AM, yashia said:

This is from al-monitor (our official and reliable/truthful Shia outlet for news): 

Salam brothers and sisters I wanna correct what I said here with a statement from an official press tv representative:

AL-MONITOR is financed by not so friendly sides, so we can't trust them.

In continuation to this, I want to say though al-monitor is not our trusted source, it was reporting General news and Ayatullah Araki (Ha) did say what he said in regards to the Shirazi's.

http://wilayah.info/en/ayatollah-araki-shirazi-circles-get-support-from-britain-and-saudi/

This is a better link^

• Advanced Member

Assalamu alaikum

M. Tawhidi is a fake "Imam", he contradicts Ayatollah Sayed Sadiq Al Shirazi's views, but says that Shirazi gave him this rank. Tawhidi openly stated that he opposes tatbir, shariah (the law of Allah), female circumcise etc, even though If you search Ayatollah Sadiq Shirazi's opinions about such topics, he literally allowed all of them.

A Facebook page to expose Tawhidi has also been opened. I personally believe that Tawhidi is sponsored by the British to push people into their western agenda. 

That guy is insane, he even opposed halal food...

La ilahe ilallah wa Muhammadan rasulullah wa Aliyan waliyullah Ya Ali 

• Veteran Member
5 minutes ago, SheikhAlHabib'fan said:

Assalamu alaikum

M. Tawhidi is a fake "Imam", he contradicts Ayatollah Sayed Sadiq Al Shirazi's views, but says that Shirazi gave him this rank. Tawhidi openly stated that he opposes tatbir, shariah (the law of Allah), female circumcise etc, even though If you search Ayatollah Sadiq Shirazi's opinions about such topics, he literally allowed all of them.

A Facebook page to expose Tawhidi has also been opened. I personally believe that Tawhidi is sponsored by the British to push people into their western agenda. 

That guy is insane, he even opposed halal food...

La ilahe ilallah wa Muhammadan rasulullah wa Aliyan waliyullah Ya Ali 

Can you point me to some scholars from the Shirazi camp condemning him? I'm sure there must be some, but I haven't come across any yet.

• Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, Haydar Husayn said:

Can you point me to some scholars from the Shirazi camp condemning him? I'm sure there must be some, but I haven't come across any yet.

There is a YouTube channel, "Pearls of Islam" which tries to spread the message of sheikh Al Habib, I will show you the video...

• Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, Haydar Husayn said:

Here brother:

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

• Advanced Member
Just now, Haydar Husayn said:

I may have missed something, but at what point in the video can I find the scholar condemning Tawhidi?

Sorry, this from a sheikh Al Habib's follower channel, I mean it's obvious that Shirazis disagree with Tawhidi because of their contradictory views... maybe they didn't get the chance to react or something.

• Veteran Member
3 hours ago, SheikhAlHabib'fan said:

Sorry, this from a sheikh Al Habib's follower channel, I mean it's obvious that Shirazis disagree with Tawhidi because of their contradictory views... maybe they didn't get the chance to react or something.

They didn't get the chance? Really? There is some deviant running round Australia claiming to have authority to speak from Sayyid Shirazi, and not a single scholar from that camp who has time to make a statement condemning him? That seems very unlikely to me.

• Advanced Member
Just now, Haydar Husayn said:

They didn't get the chance? Really? There is some deviant running round Australia claiming to have authority to speak from Sayyid Shirazi, and not a single scholar from that camp who has time to make a statement condemning him? That seems very unlikely to me.

I don't know brother, but the best thing is not to judge early. Someone from Shirazis or sheikh Al Habib will probably react and expose Tawhidi. Their followers have started to refute Tawhidi, by having sabr we'll see the truth.

Assalamu alaikum brother 

• Veteran Member
1 hour ago, SheikhAlHabib'fan said:

I don't know brother, but the best thing is not to judge early. Someone from Shirazis or sheikh Al Habib will probably react and expose Tawhidi. Their followers have started to refute Tawhidi, by having sabr we'll see the truth.

Assalamu alaikum brother 

It's ok, you are allowed to admit that it's a bit weird.

• Forum Administrators
On 4/11/2017 at 3:53 AM, Ibn al-Hussain said:

When Islamic television station One Path exposed Tawhidi as a fake

Who is going to believe an Islamic TV station when huffingtonpost.com showcases him as one of their authors? Tawhidi is "The Imam of Peace" at huffpo:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/author/tawhidicom-527

• Basic Members

WhatsApped my friend about this imposter as I just revisited his Facebook page after a long time. This guy is up to no good!

He is going to make life hard for anyone who calls themselves Muslim, Shia or Sunni alike. He reminds me of another nut job in U.K., I forget his name. But he is also the same type of fake guy. 

Anyway, back to Brother Tawhidi as he first used to like being called, he had called some people to try beat up his dad because his dad wasn't letting him do things with an Aussie girl apparently. He got kicked out of school because he was a total waste of space. Wouldn't even bring a pen to school! How is he supposed to have become this holy student and been given the position that he claims!!?? 

I listened to some of his debates from a few years ago, and the dude knows absolute nothing. He was embarrassing himself and Shias when he opened his mouth. What can we do about him? Who is funding this fake guy??

• Advanced Member
On 4/23/2017 at 3:38 PM, magma said:

Early? It's been several years already, lots of damage has been done, and everything is too well documented. Is there no sense of acuity or urgency here?

This is far beyond mere patience or courteous restraint. 

On 4/23/2017 at 4:31 PM, Haydar Husayn said:

It's ok, you are allowed to admit that it's a bit weird.

Assalamu alaikum

No brothers, it is obvious that Ayatollah Sayed Sadiq Shirazi disagrees with M. Tawhidi because there are many contradictions between their opinions and judgments. Some stuff are obvious, there doesn't have to be an answer from A. Shirazi to refute the "peaceful preacher", just search M. Tawhidi's lectures and compare them with Ayatollah Sayed Sadiq Shirazi's (may Allah lengthen his life) rules on the field of fiqh.

• Veteran Member
22 hours ago, SheikhAlHabib'fan said:

Assalamu alaikum

No brothers, it is obvious that Ayatollah Sayed Sadiq Shirazi disagrees with M. Tawhidi because there are many contradictions between their opinions and judgments. Some stuff are obvious, there doesn't have to be an answer from A. Shirazi to refute the "peaceful preacher", just search M. Tawhidi's lectures and compare them with Ayatollah Sayed Sadiq Shirazi's (may Allah lengthen his life) rules on the field of fiqh.

The point isn't whether anyone agrees or disagrees with Tawhidi's views, but rather why no scholar from the whole Shirazi camp (which is quite a large one) has come out to condemn him as a heretic.

• Basic Members
On 03/05/2017 at 8:36 PM, Haydar Husayn said:

The point isn't whether anyone agrees or disagrees with Tawhidi's views, but rather why no scholar from the whole Shirazi camp (which is quite a large one) has come out to condemn him as a heretic.

Because nobody seems to care. From any of the camps. 

Ive only ever seen this forum advise against and expose him. 

A friend of mine has good contacts within the Shirazi camps. He has shown a few of tawhidi' streets and Facebook posts to them. But they didn't really think anything major of it. He was quite surprised when he saw their reaction............

• Site Administrators
On 25/04/2017 at 4:01 PM, Hameedeh said:

"His father Imam Abdulmutalib Tawhidi served as the Senior Imam of the Shi’a Muslim Community in Western Australia and was the first to establish a Shi’a Mosque in the entire state."

wow

That mosque was a disgrace to the community. It had been shut down for 5 years during which, was used as a drug shootup joint for squatters. Anyway about a month ago it was finally bulldozed and the block it sits on has been marked for a shopping complex by the Iranian businessman owner. The owner back in 2003 took the keys from Tawidi's father (no fault of Tawhidi's father other than chronic mismanagement) and gave it to another Shekh. It was originally an establish church.

• Basic Members
16 hours ago, Ya Aba 3abdillah said:

"His father Imam Abdulmutalib Tawhidi served as the Senior Imam of the Shi’a Muslim Community in Western Australia and was the first to establish a Shi’a Mosque in the entire state."

wow

That mosque was a disgrace to the community. It had been shut down for 5 years during which, was used as a drug shootup joint for squatters. Anyway about a month ago it was finally bulldozed and the block it sits on has been marked for a shopping complex by the Iranian businessman owner. The owner back in 2003 took the keys from Tawidi's father (no fault of Tawhidi's father other than chronic mismanagement) and gave it to another Shekh. It was originally an establish church.

Who was the other sheikh? 

Is his father also a Shirazi follower? Majority in Perth and Australia are ayt sistani followers.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrators
On 11/05/2017 at 0:30 PM, AliGi said:

Who was the other sheikh? 

Is his father also a Shirazi follower? Majority in Perth and Australia are ayt sistani followers.  

Don't like saying this follower and that follower, but unfortunately there needs to be a greater awareness of the 'Shirazi' school of politics as many Muslims are unaware of it.

His father was a Fadhlallah follower, yes ironic.

The keys were handed to another Sheikh (a Sistani follower), again there was mismanagement. One of the shameful events in the history of this tragic mosque, was back in 2003, on the 10th of Muharram, as worshippers were exiting the mosque, a fight broke out between the Iraqis. ASIO/ASIS (Australia Intelligence) closed the mosque down for 3 months leaving a manned, unmarked vehicle outside ensuring no one entered the place (this was 2-3 weeks prior to the US led invasion of Iraq) so tensions were high. Great respect for Imam Hussain (as) on the 10th of Muharram right?

Given that western media loves fitna, this bro's fast becoming a show piece of Australian TV. The Australian chapter of Yasser Al-Habib.

• Basic Members

Salam waleikum brothers and sisters. If you see the latest on this imposter, you'll see how bad it gets. He actually goes against the Quran just to get attention. The latest he says is "our books teach us beheadings". Does he think he is doing good in any way? Or what the hell is he doing. He reminds me of Man Monis for some reason. Identity crisis. 

I wouldnt be surprised if he is funded by the media and given a script. He is the definition of a hypocrite and treasoner.

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)

It's scary how much coverage the Australian media is giving him. He is brainwashing many Australians to hate Muslims and think of them as radicalized extremists.

FB_IMG_1495867509312.jpg

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans
  • Development Team
On 5/23/2017 at 3:35 PM, Haydar Husayn said:

imamofpeace.jpg?resize=295%2C394

This is who Tawhidi appears so happy to be endorsing: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauline_Hanson's_One_Nation

Somebody ought to wipe that goofy grin on his face. He's not fooling the sensible with his nonsense. I can't believe he's not defrocked already.

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
On 2017-5-31 at 0:14 AM, ChattingwithShias said:

Tawhidi bump!

I am a bit confused as to what is Tawhidi's agenda is. He clearly wants all major Sunni literature to be wiped off such as 'Sahih Bukhari' and other ones such as the works of 'Ibn Tamiyyah' etc

Tawhidi has not even once spoken out against any Shia literature apart from Khomeini books.

This guy also is good friends with Ammar Nakashwani lol. I am a bit confused. Why doesn't Ammar just come out and condemn him, if he is such a controversial figure?