Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(salam) This is a public service message to the community at large in regards to an individual who is purporting to be a scholar of the howza. I am aware of the sensitive nature of these typ

You are a sunni. The problem with sunnis is that they are willing to overlook the unacceptable crimes of some people, i.e. the so called sahabah. The sunnis don't stop with these 'sahabah', they do th

Quite ironic, given his name.

Posted Images

• Forum Administrators
3 hours ago, repenter said:

You would think learning how to google/youtube is standard now....but nope!

I think it's one of those accretive things.

I get the impression Tawhidi introduces himself to people by telling them who else he knows and has met and they think that just because he has, he must be ok. Also he's got that position in Australia, which must help open doors.

And now that he has the t-shirt from Oman it'll help open yet more doors.

On 12/10/2016 at 9:12 PM, Qa'im said:

TmxEikn.jpg

You have got to be kidding me.

This reminds me of Dr Love, a guy in america who pretended to be a Doctor and was so good at it, he managed to escape notice that he was not a doctor.  

Ayatullah Sistani[ha] is someone with such foresight! You rarely see people in pictures with him because he knows things like this can happen.

Edited by uponthesunnah
  • 2 months later...
  • Development Team
2 hours ago, Muhammed Ali said:

^ The link is to a 13 second video. If you want to read the whole story, go here: 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4258692/The-shocking-secret-plan-Muslim-state-Australia.html

• Forum Administrators

Sometimes tweets copied to another website disappear when Tawhidi deletes them from his Twitter account. In order to preserve a copy of a tweet, a screen capture must be made. 

His Twitter account is protected now so we can't see his tweets.

Only confirmed followers have access to @Tawhidicom's Tweets and complete profile. Click the "Follow" button to send a follow request.

https://twitter.com/Tawhidicom

• 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

After posting a few years ago....i'm back to call out Ali, the owner of shiachat. Remember how i said this filth would be a stain on Islam and how you were defending him after having invited him to your center? Remember how you said you wanted to invite him again? There you....enjoy. Or perhaps you still like him and want to invite him to your center again?

• Veteran Member

He's worrying me a lot these days.. I don't understand how he can confidently reject shariah law and also Islamic governance?

He outright claims he is attempting to reform Islam or the religion from within. The reason this is deeply worrying me is that I've had to explain to some Muslims why he is wrong. They feel he is wrongly criticised and sympathise with him because of his garb and supposed authority.

I really wish I could meet with him in person and just ask him straight up what his views really are.

• Veteran Member
On 3/31/2017 at 1:20 PM, Qa'im said:

So after Tawhidi couldn't get acceptance from our communities, he's now building a career as the "moderate anti-sharia Imam" that Western Islamophobes can use. He's really no different from Ayan Hirsi or Majid Nawaz at this point. He's not even distinguishing between Sunni and Shia, because he knows that ignorant bigots would not understand that.

"And believe in what I reveal, confirming the revelation which is with you, and be not the first to reject Faith therein, nor sell My Signs for a small price; and fear Me, and Me alone." (2:41)

Tawhidi himself says that no one wants to debate him. Now, is it possible for you to give a reply to what Tawhidi states in the above-mentioned video? What is wrong?

• Veteran Member
25 minutes ago, Qa'im said:

Yes, and after deliberation, the final decision of the team is to keep this thread open, so long that any claims made against him are backed with evidence. We recognize that he is a conman and must be held to scrutiny. Over the years, he has promised to rectify his behaviour, but he has not fulfilled these promises, nor has he disavowed from things he has said in the past. In fact, what he is doing now is much worse.

I see. What I don't understand is the fact that scholars e.t.c. are still meeting with him (such as Nakshawani). If he is deviant and a fake scholar, why do they still take him seriously? 

The sad thing is, ghali's like tawhidi existed at the time of the Imams asws, clearly deranged, lying about them, an dmixing truth and falsehood.

I don't really care about his appeal to secularism. It's his ghuluw and how he has managed to present himself as a shaykh and give talks left, right and centre across the world that worries me.

I may not like the salafi aqeedah, but i must say, they would have taken this individual and exposed him years ago. The moment he sent his first backward tweet, they would have all descended on him [intellectually].

But for us, it had to be people online to take up that task.

We need a united shia network where we vett our speakers and give warnings.

On 31/03/2017 at 6:20 PM, Qa'im said:

So after Tawhidi couldn't get acceptance from our communities, he's now building a career as the "moderate anti-sharia Imam" that Western Islamophobes can use. He's really no different from Ayan Hirsi or Majid Nawaz at this point. He's not even distinguishing between Sunni and Shia, because he knows that ignorant bigots would not understand that.

"And believe in what I reveal, confirming the revelation which is with you, and be not the first to reject Faith therein, nor sell My Signs for a small price; and fear Me, and Me alone." (2:41)

He has taken a stand against tatbir?

He is dead to me.

He used to come on my twitter PMs begging support in debates. Now man is claiming no one wants to debate him, what a total liar & hypocrite. How good a debator can he be if hes begging random nobodies on social media for help in debates

• Advanced Member
14 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

He has taken a stand against tatbir?

He is dead to me.

He used to come on my twitter PMs begging support in debates. Now man is claiming no one wants to debate him, what a total liar & hypocrite. How good a debator can he be if hes begging random nobodies on social media for help in debates

I don't think he has taken a stand against tatbir he literally has a tweet where he says "if maraji forbid tatbir we leave maraji not tatbir" he is not knowledgeable at all and doesn't deserve his imamah.

37 minutes ago, Al Hadi said:

I don't think he has taken a stand against tatbir he literally has a tweet where he says "if maraji forbid tatbir we leave maraji not tatbir" he is not knowledgeable at all and doesn't deserve his imamah.

Dude watch the vid that qa'im linked.

Fun fact: I have it on VERY good authority that he was kicked out of qom because he was basically rubbish, never did any work & barely attended lessons. not some grand WF conspiracy against him, and also he was (still is?) On anti psychotic medicine. 

I distanced myself from him years ago because hes clearly an idiot with all his "marifat" (lol) nusayri-esque tweets. Niw, mashaAllah, not only is he a psycho idiot, he is also a sellout trying to suck up to right wing aussies so they can throw him a bone.

He wants to reform the ummah? Mate reform your own aqeedah first. Imam Ali (as) used to burn people like you alive for the fitnah you cause

• Advanced Member
On 4/2/2017 at 6:53 PM, DigitalUmmah said:

Dude watch the vid that qa'im linked.

Fun fact: I have it on VERY good authority that he was kicked out of qom because he was basically rubbish, never did any work & barely attended lessons. not some grand WF conspiracy against him, and also he was (still is?) On anti psychotic medicine. 

I distanced myself from him years ago because hes clearly an idiot with all his "marifat" (lol) nusayri-esque tweets. Niw, mashaAllah, not only is he a psycho idiot, he is also a sellout trying to suck up to right wing aussies so they can throw him a bone.

He wants to reform the ummah? Mate reform your own aqeedah first. Imam Ali (as) used to burn people like you alive for the fitnah you cause

Don't have access to YouTube now but I'll see it when I can. If he's against tatbir then there should be no doubt in people's minds he is a hypocrite and a liar as he used to support it.

Interesting stuff you mentioned. Didn't know all that about him. He sounds like a horrible and despicable human being. Which is what I previously thought of him.

4 minutes ago, Al Hadi said:

Don't have access to YouTube now but I'll see it when I can. If he's against tatbir then there should be no doubt in people's minds he is a hypocrite and a lair as he used to support it.

Interesting stuff you mentioned. Didn't know all that about him. He sounds like a horrible and despicable human being. Which is what I previously thought of him.

Yes. I honestly dont have a problem if people are against tatbir. Everyone has their own beliefs. What I cannot STAND, what i cannot tolerate, is liars and hypocrites. He is lying about tatbir to beg the kuffar to accept him. Absolutely pathetic. 

Also: lol @ not shaking a na mahrams hand is against sharia. Great ijtehad there bruv. 

I think brother Tawhidi might have a mental health condition, and not in a sarcastic way. I don't know which one, but he needs to see a psychiatrist. This kind of behaviour is very delusional. Part of me doesn't think this is just an individual who wants attention. Examining his behaviour it seems as though there might be something wrong with him.

• Advanced Member

@DigitalUmmah man your right he is agaainst it now. He is super fake God I got sick of listening to him after 2 minutes holy moly. He is a fake. It reminds me of one of the verses that talk about those who leave the path of God will have no waleeh wa la naseer. No guard or helper.  tawhidi is a fake and inshallah someone takes that i'mamah off his head cause he doesn't deserve it all. Lannatallah on the scholars that serve the enemies of islam.

Edited by Al Hadi