Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(salam) This is a public service message to the community at large in regards to an individual who is purporting to be a scholar of the howza. I am aware of the sensitive nature of these typ

You are a sunni. The problem with sunnis is that they are willing to overlook the unacceptable crimes of some people, i.e. the so called sahabah. The sunnis don't stop with these 'sahabah', they do th

Quite ironic, given his name.

Posted Images

• Advanced Member
6 hours ago, baradar_jackson said:

It is true. Only a few maraja are truly astute when it comes to the affairs of the ummah. 

I can't think of any aside from Ayatullahs Khamenei, Sistani, Javadi Amoli, Makarem, Sobhani, al-Haydari... ?  How many more?

I think all four "Najaf scholars" have good political awareness. Just look at their websites and you will know. Meeting with officials and what not.

I think Shaykh Basheer met with Sayyed Hasan Nasrallah like 2 years ago.

• Veteran Member
16 hours ago, repenter said:

is Amoli? 

I believe so, I always see him being referred to as آیت الله العظمی

@E.L King

The situation in Iraq is very different so sometimes it is hard to tell. Having said that, I don't follow all the news that closely so you probably know better than me.

Brother Tawhidi and the Grand Ayatollah Sayid Sadiq Shirazi
Published on Apr 9, 2013
Brother Tawhidi with his Marja Taqlid on Eidul Ghadir.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcRTIqYIJa4

The link could not be embedded because www.youtube.com does not allow embedding of that video.

Guest silasun

Tawhidi and Ammar Nakhshawani pictured meeting Sayed Sadiq Shirazi. You would have thought that Sayed Shirazi would have realised who Tawhidi is by now. I guess some people will always deny that there is a problem with certain individuals with big titles in the Shia community who, despite knowledge of evil, continue to meet with these extremists.

http://arabic.shirazi.ir/shownews.php?Code=12408#!prettyPhoto

The article is from 2016 by the way.

Edited by silasun
1 hour ago, silasun said:

X

The way this traitor writes articles supporting the destruction of Iran is fascinating. I know a hypocrite by his or her hatred of Iran. It's fine to disagree with concepts, but to aid the enemy in the destruction is treacherous. 

[I am talking about 'Tawhidi', whose name should be renamed to 'shirki'].

Edited by uponthesunnah
3 minutes ago, uponthesunnah said:

The way this traitor writes articles supporting the destruction of Iran is fascinating

that's quite a big claim to make, can you provide me some of these articles?

it could be that he is mentally ill you know. I know-someone-who-knows-someone who was with tawhidi in qum. he apparently has been on anti psychotic drugs for years and was kicked out of qum for not attending classes etc. 

• Veteran Member
On 11/20/2016 at 2:43 PM, Abu Hadi said:

The US / Zionist Agenda when it comes to Shia are four things, 

1) Distance the Shia from their knowledgeable and just leadership, i.e. Marjaea'

2) Create fitna between Followers of Ahl Al Bayt(a.s) and between Shia and our Sunni brothers and Sisters

3) Create false accusations and 'news' regarding IRI (Islamic Republic of Iran)

4) Promote Ghulaw(extremism) amoung the Shia. 

If they can find someone who they can sell as an 'alim' who will 'talk up' their agenda (above), they will put him on a golden pedestal and will push wealth and resources in his direction. 

There will always be people with a little bit of knowledge who will be willing to sell their akhira for their dunya. These people have been common in every age. It is the people who are not willing to do this that are rare. 

This should be a sticky post that everyone should see. Some shia are unconsciously a tool in the plot against the shia, some are consciously doing it. Either way, we must oppose them.

• Veteran Member
On 12/3/2016 at 11:02 AM, Haydar Husayn said:

I'm sure that is true to some extent, but on the other hand do you think he could have risen to the position he is in so quickly without any support at all?

what position? The last time I checked, all his position consisted of is a twitter account.

Hes nothing, he says confusing things that create fitnah, nothing more than that.

• Veteran Member
5 minutes ago, iraqi_shia said:

what position? The last time I checked, all his position consisted of is a twitter account.

Hes nothing, he says confusing things that create fitnah, nothing more than that.

http://www.tawhidi.com/

Zainabiyah Hawza of Australia

From amongst the establishment of the Islamic Association of Australia is the Zainabiyah Islamic Seminary, providing intermediate and advanced levels of Islamic education in Australia.

The Zainabiyah Hawza of Australia is considered a branch from the original mother Hawza in Syria, Zainabiyah, which was the first Islamic Seminary established in Syria by the Eminent Martyr Ayatollah Sayid Hassan al Shirazi.

It aims to serve the Muslim society in Australia by making available the teachings of Ahlulbayt, peace be upon them, in a language and method appropriate to be received by the communities born and raised in Australia.

The Zainabiyah Hawza conducts weekly programs and frequent courses in affiliation with the Islamic Seminary of Karbala. Giving youth the opportunity to continue their studies in the holy city of Karbala, having their previous studies with The Zainabiyah Hawza taken into consideration.

This Hawza focuses on mostly jurisprudential and doctrinal lessons; while also offering lessons in Quran and Hadith. It currently operates from the University of South Australia lecture theatres.

The Zainabiyah Hawza of Australia was established by Shaikh M. Tawhidi in the year 2016, after having established the Zainabiyah Hawza of Indonesia in 2015.

http://www.tawhidi.com/?page_id=2674

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-22/australian-muslims-violence-if-headscarf-laws-not-changed-imam/7268326?pfmredir=sm

Guest silasun

Shame on those who allowed him a platform and shame on those who continue to tacitly allow his vain self-promotion.

From Tawhidi's website:

http://www.tawhidi.com/?page_id=2

Gender Equality and Women's Rights

Women’s rights are human rights. Gender equality and ensuring universal rights are essential ingredients for sustainable development. Now more than ever, we need to recognize the centrality of gender equality. Shaikh M. Tawhidi works towards ending gender inequality and views this mission as the grand objective of the 21st century. Both men and women should receive equal treatment and not be discriminated against based on their gender.

No to Extremism

Imam Tawhidi stands against any form of ideological or political extremism coming from any school of thought, and calls for healthy and peaceful gatherings and dialogues among all human beings.

Killing of Apostates

Apostates and those who leave the religion of God are NOT to be harmed in any way possible. They must ONLY be advised to return back to the religion with logical evidences. They must not be forced into believing what they do not wish to believe.

Establishing of the Caliphate

All caliphates are unlawful and all self-proclaimed caliphs are responsible and guilty for the bloodshed taking place in order to establish their caliphate. Supporting a caliphate in any form is prohibited and is considered acting against God.

Politics and Religion

Religion should never be mixed with politics, and a government must never govern in the name of a religion. Governments should function based upon an agreed upon constitution and not upon the religion of the ruler.

Patriot Imams

After the Brussels Blasts, Imam Tawhidi condemned the blasts and told channel 7 that if Australia wanted to advance and become the best country in the world, then we need patriot Imams who love Australia from the bottom of their hearts.

Giving Back to the Country

All citizens should give back to the country and nation. This can be done through volunteering in public events, cleaning the roads, joining in beneficial programs or donating towards charity organizations.

Joining the Australian Army

Imam Tawhidi encourages youth to pursue a career in the Australian Army to stand in defense of Australia if needed. He also believes all those who die for Australia are considered martyrs who deserve paradise.

Edited by silasun
On 3/25/2013 at 7:59 PM, Abu Izrael said:

Case in point from his twitter feed:

1. Brother Tawhidi@BrotherTawhidi 23 Mar
    If Jesus a.s created a bird, then Imagine what Imam Ali (a.s) could create?
    Expand

2. 0781d8ebf42c3ba3ad3459a961f7005c_normal.jpegBrother Tawhidi@BrotherTawhidi 23 Mar
    Imam Ali (a.s) could have created me the exact same way Allah Almighty did.
    And may I ask who this "trusted source" is?

Well, don't some people believe Ali ibn Abi Talib a,s [by the permission of Allah] has the power to control every atom in creation, and has 'wilayah takwini' [by the permission of Allah] which are powers far greater than anything ISA a.s could even dream of?

Can't he just justify everything he writes with the convenient clause 'oh, but it's not independent of Allah'?

You have people who supplicate to Ali a.s to grant them children, and claim he knows the inner most secrets of every heart, and answers the supplicant when he supplicates to him...

Edited by uponthesunnah
On 4/1/2013 at 4:55 PM, Haydar Husayn said:

Seems logical to concentrate on his worst crimes. Why bother with the minor stuff?

So this guy, who is the biggest mushrik I have ever heard of, is speaking at (presumably Shia) venues internationally? What kind of jahil would invite this guy? The fact that this guy isn't fearing for his life when he enters a gathering of Shias is a sad endictment of the Shia community. Then again, there are some people that would probably lap this stuff up.

Do any video lectures of this guy exist? Does he come out with this kufr from the mimbar, or does he save it for the Internet?

Tbh, i have to honestly say, the kinds of things you hear coming out of the mouths of  [some rare and odd] 'shia speakers' [i won't bring up the video montage's] aren't too far of what he is saying, albeit he has gone well into the extreme here. I have brought this up is because this might be one reason why alarm bells didn't go ringing [or haven't] as much as one would expect.

I have the view that if it was a Sunni Shaykh doing this, he would not get within 100meter's of any of their scholars and it would not be people on an online forum left with the task to expose him.

Edited by uponthesunnah
  • Veteran Member
9 hours ago, magma said:

Amazing how anyone can wear the garb, and be accepted by an unknowing society as an Islamic "leader". Other faiths have gone down this road as well, and it doesn't end well. 

What is sad, is that the real gems are hidden and hard to find. 

• Moderators
  • Veteran Member
3 hours ago, repenter said:

Whats so weird is that his "hawzah" claims that they can continue their studies in iraq. Either the hawzah in iraq is in horrible shape which i doubt or this guy is pulling his students legs.

It wouldn't at all surprise me if he is telling the truth. In a sense Tawhidi might turn out to be a blessing in disguise as he may end up showing us how (at least some) things are, rather than how we would wish them to be.

2 hours ago, Haydar Husayn said:

It wouldn't at all surprise me if he is telling the truth. In a sense Tawhidi might turn out to be a blessing in disguise as he may end up showing us how (at least some) things are, rather than how we would wish them to be.

The question is, how many others like him, wearing amamahs and turbans all over the world easily get through these systems with deviant beliefs?

The number of times i have heard people narrating the 'imam mahdi's mother is a roman princess and Imam Mahdi ajfs is a descendent of ISA as through this and the entire elaborate story, event he so-called 'ruh al quds' apparently from surah Qadr taking the awaited saviour and flying him around in the heavens when he was born, is telling.

The state of people speaking on pulpits in pakistan is actually horrendous. And by this i do not mean all or most, but a significant minority enough to cause alarm bells to be ringing. The very fact the Ay. Shirazi , Ay . Gulpayani, even someone who is thought of as having his 'finger on the contemporary buzzer' like Sayed Ammar are all aloof of Tawhidi and what he really does.

Edited by uponthesunnah

While i understand this is not an issue about Iran, [and i agree, his main crimes are the ghuluw-type statements], i just want to point out that i absolutely encourage academic and civil disagreements about any issue in our madhab, be it  fiqh, aqeedah, political or the likes.

However, Mr Tawhidi has gone one step further by condemning the leaders of Iran as brutal dictators, illegitimate, responsible for crimes against humanity and so on, either implicitly, indirectly, or at times directly. This is now not akin to merely disagreeing or having another academic view, but is threatens the safety and stability of the middle east, the world, and shia's too, by playing into the hands of zionists, gulf-states, and those who seek to cause corruption and hegemony in the ME.  

There is little doubt in my mind had Iran not been there, the persecution of shia islam would be even more rife. I have friends in parts of the world that only knew of shia islam due to the islamic revolution, and parts of the world where it is only really extremely vigorous political help and support, from media, to people sent to the religion, and a voice to speak out against injustice on a wider scale, that they are able to have support and practise shia islam.

Had it not been for Iran and other resistance movements [and i speak this as someone who has spent years obsessively studying the syrian conflict, at times, going into excess and spending far too much time], syria would have been far more unstable, and groups like ahrar asham, jaysh al islam, jabhat al nusra, who would seek to spread and weaken shia islam, would have gone for Iraq. Daesh themselves did this, where they had bases in both syria and Iraq, but had syria fallen to the non-daesh extremists, i can guarantee you a more 'moderate' force would have been given backing and support and parts of Iraq may have even succumbed. The lebanese resistance and also a massive voice for the palestinian cause would have been severely weakened. 

People should be allowed to hold beliefs such as believing that religion and politics should not mix, or perhaps disagreeing with the extent of how much Islam and Religion manifested through a leader should have control over political matters. But what Mr Tawhidi is advocating [which is why the australian media love him], is something very extreme and beyond mere disagreement.

Either way,  i don't want to derail this thread.

Edited by uponthesunnah
14 hours ago, Haydar Husayn said:

He's a Shaykh apparently...

More concerning are those people who are actually sitting there listening to him.

I can forgive the people listening to him, as they may not be that aware and they are justified in thinking that it is the responsibility of the scholars who place turbans on their heads and associate with them to be able to take leadership and call out deviants.