Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

33 minutes ago, repenter said:

Jokes aside...no tatbir isn't the reason. Causing fitnah, insulting scholars, talking garbage, being a fake scholar is the reason.

Yep. It would be wrong of me to blindly defend him just cos he does tatbir. he clearly is dodgy as hell

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(salam) This is a public service message to the community at large in regards to an individual who is purporting to be a scholar of the howza. I am aware of the sensitive nature of these typ

You are a sunni. The problem with sunnis is that they are willing to overlook the unacceptable crimes of some people, i.e. the so called sahabah. The sunnis don't stop with these 'sahabah', they do th

Quite ironic, given his name.

Posted Images

• Forum Administrators

According to his website, "Brother Tawhidi" received his turban (graduated) on the birthday of Imam Ali AS in 2010. 

December 21, 2015, he was an invited guest and the banner called him Shaikh. See the image below from his own website. Click on the image to enlarge it.

Tawhidi Dec 2015.jpg

On March 22, 2016, the Daily Mail called him Imam.  So within a span of merely 3 months Tawhidi became an Imam.

When was he born? Is he 25 years old yet? 

• Moderators

With all these recent titles and he seems to enjoy it and accept it, seems more to be an egoistic. Since when someone can receive an title of "Imam of Peace"? and who authorize him such an title? Himself? or some guy who make his websites?

Edited by Dhulfikar
  • Veteran Member
12 minutes ago, Dhulfikar said:

With all these recent titles and he seems to enjoy it and accept it, seems more to be an egoistic. Since when someone can receive an title of "Imam of Peace"? and who authorize him such an title? Himself? or some guy who make his websites?

It's always the guy who makes the Web site!

• 1 month later...
  • Forum Administrators

Shaikh M. Tawhidi:  Allah is one, and Imam Ali (a.s) is number one.

[Holy Qur'an 25:17] And on the day when Allah will gather everyone, and whatever they served besides Allah, He will say: 'Was it you who led astray these My servants, or did they themselves go astray from the path?' 

• Veteran Member

Allah is the عالي, and taken from عالي is علي, the name of Imam Ali (a.s). So everytime we mention Allah we have mentioned Imam Ali (a.s).

Doesn't he find it odd that the Quran does not mention Imam Ali [a] after every mention of Allah [swt]?  

This man has a troubled mind.

• Veteran Member

I  should be said that there are quite a few people here who refuse point blank to criticise the scholars who are shown in anti majoos videos, just because their last name is shirazi or qazwini or whatever, or because they are famous. There is no difference in what they say and what tawhidi says, in fact it is worse when they say it as they have a big name and a big following.

Something to think about for the defenders of the content of anti majoos.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 2:47 PM, uponthesunnah said:

I consider this man an enemy of every muslim. But, are these not(POSSIBLE) examples of shirk? And if this is not shirk - can anyone please tell me exactly what length one has to go to in this madhab before their act is deemed shirk ?

Or does ghuluw not apply when it comes to Imam Ali a.s

afd1k4.png

309258z.png

24ymhc7.png

This is not about waseelah by the way, please do not quote the waseelah verse. Secondly, do not try to justify this by saying 'but it is not independent of Allah swt'

5v19fn.png

Wow! To all those  people defending a mushrik, you have to be a mushrik to defend a mushrik! How can you defend him by saying he is too young? How old is too young, he has a full brown beard for God's sake! That's not young, young is when you still are asking your parents about God.

• Advanced Member
On 25 March 2013 at 9:05 PM, Repentant said:

I hope I am wrong but is he a Ghulat???

On his twitter he posts:

:no:

Reading that just made my hair stand up. Any true follower of the Ahlul Bayt AS on this earth would call this guy out and distant themselves from him. Astaghfrillah.  

• Forum Administrators
On 12/2/2016 at 2:23 PM, YAli said:

^ quote should have included the guys tweets but for some reason weren't included.  

Sometimes tweets copied to another website disappear when Tawhidi deletes them from his Twitter account. In order to preserve a copy of a tweet, a screen capture must be made. 

• Veteran Member
6 hours ago, repenter said:

Bro, in all honesty....most marjas/Ulama/scholars don't even know what's going on in their own street, let alone their town, country. You want them to know who tawhidi is? Our Ulama, unfortunately have their heads so far in their books they have lost touch with society around them and haven't kept up with technology. Their offices aren't any better either......

Just look at the picture above, do you really think Ayatollah Golpayegani has any idea who these two are? It has happened way to often that Ulama allow people to come in, a picture is taken, then it looks like the Ayatollah approves of that persons actions, all the while the Ayatollah doesn't even know who they are. 

Some Ulama like Ayatollah Sistani for example, has been very smart in regards to specifically this. No pictures, so you can go and say look, Ayatollah Sistani supports me. 

I'm sure that is true to some extent, but on the other hand do you think he could have risen to the position he is in so quickly without any support at all?

3 hours ago, Haydar Husayn said:

I'm sure that is true to some extent, but on the other hand do you think he could have risen to the position he is in so quickly without any support at all?

He does have support im sure. Not sure if its from a particular marja though. i was speaking more generally...or tried to at least.

• Veteran Member

It is true. Only a few maraja are truly astute when it comes to the affairs of the ummah. 

I can't think of any aside from Ayatullahs Khamenei, Sistani, Javadi Amoli, Makarem, Sobhani, al-Haydari... ?  How many more?

5 hours ago, baradar_jackson said:

It is true. Only a few maraja are truly astute when it comes to the affairs of the ummah. 

I can't think of any aside from Ayatullahs Khamenei, Sistani, Javadi Amoli, Makarem, Sobhani, al-Haydari... ?  How many more?

Mesbah