Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

Brother I don't understand why you want to see him improve as a religious personality.

Ali basha seems to give most arrgont people a chance,the latest/past collection of blues and past reds... Everyone should be giving a chance to improve. I do not know who this guy is,however if he does truely have psychological issues,then this mentil bullying you people are doing will not help him. What if someone is taking adavantage of his illness and is feeding him this information. Plus people dont randomly come up with that type of information,there must of been inspired by something.

Some of the things he has said are a bit off....

Muhammed ali,I dont think your in a position to speak about how a person can turn,you are not him,nor will you be him,so how could you be sooo sure that he will be more dangoures? Unless you have knowledgabe of the unknow,which you probably dont know,you do not have the right to say that. Allah might ehadde this guy tomoro.

Ali basha seems to give most arrgont people a chance,the latest/past collection of blues and past reds... Everyone should be giving a chance to improve. I do not know who this guy is,however if he does truely have psychological issues,then this mentil bullying you people are doing will not help him. What if someone is taking adavantage of his illness and is feeding him this information. Plus people dont randomly come up with that type of information,there must of been inspired by something.

Some of the things he has said are a bit off....

Muhammed ali,I dont think your in a position to speak about how a person can turn,you are not him,nor will you be him,so how could you be sooo sure that he will be more dangoures? Unless you have knowledgabe of the unknow,which you probably dont know,you do not have the right to say that. Allah might ehadde this guy tomoro.

Sister, of course he should be encouraged to improve. If he needs help, then people should help. But don't encourage him to be a cleric in the meantime.

If your younger brother ends up where Tawhidi was 2 years ago, what position would you take?  Cast him out or reach out?

Have you thought about contacting a top Shirazi alim who may be able to speak to him? Maybe Sayyid Sadiq himself? If you present the alim with some of Tawhidi's words, they may decide to bring him under control and limit his activity.

I'm actually surprised that some of you are shocked to see these views that he's sharing regarding "Allah = Ali", and the Ghulat of Ahlulbayt, comparing them to the Prophet . This isn't new, many scholars (some very respected ones) have stated the same statements while wearing the prophet's turban on the prophet's pulpit. The argument is that it cannot and should not be taken at face value but they're stated to trigger questions and thought. I sat down once with a scholar to ask about these statements which sounded outrages and I was given the philosophical explanation about Ahlulbayt being made from the same light, etc, etc. One common statement I hear all the time in local mosques is "Ali wajh Allah", or "Ali is the Face of Allah". Does it means that Ali [ ] is the physical face of Allah or does it have a deeper meaning that is encouraging people who make these statements to continue to use them and become devils advocates?

Ali,

You need help yourself and tawhidi is not the one who will do it.he dose not know what he is saying nor , obviously, you can tell what is wrong from right. You are not a good assessment tool of tawhidi abilities.

Couldn't care less. It is your community, your youth and children. If that's the level of mockery and comedy show lectures is what you think imam Hussain and your community deserves, then be it.

Sister, of course he should be encouraged to improve. If he needs help, then people should help. But don't encourage him to be a cleric in the meantime.

Have you thought about contacting a top Shirazi alim who may be able to speak to him? Maybe Sayyid Sadiq himself? If you present the alim with some of Tawhidi's words, they may decide to bring him under control and limit his activity.

Ha, you have no idea how much Sayed Sadiq loves Sheikh Tawhidi.

Edited by theshiatoday

Ali, quite honestly bringing him would allow users to talk to him one on one but I fear the lack of respect that's been shown not only in the comments but in the hearts of some users.

Calling him a deviant and village idiot is extremely disrespectful and I've honestly seen more respect given to some wahabbis than him.

Disagreeing with his views is your right, slandering and mocking isn't. And quite honestly all those that are this concerned about his speeches and the way he portrays us as English speaking shias, I beg of you to please prepare lectures and give them at the local mosque or on YouTube, instead of just sitting here behind your screens and phones anonymously posting about someone you haven't met and most of you aren't willing to talk to or even properly listen to his lectures instead of just picking the bad things.

I hope people realize that this thread has given more exposure and fame than his YouTube videos could have... any publicity is good publicity

From Tawhidi's Facebook page:

And his deluded fanboys respond with 'SubhanAllah' and 'Ya Ali'.

Even myself who is a staunch believer in saying Ya Ali A.S, think that is most likely not true. Anyone confirm his source? lol

Sometimes I truly wonder, if these social accounts are truly run by him or his friends or who ever, and if so, does he know?

Edited by PureEthics

Source: Kitab al Manaqib, Hadith al Mi'raaj.

Isn't that a Sunni book? If more than one scholar has a Manaqib, Tawhidi should say which one. Edited by hameedeh

I wonder who the last 20% are...

10929913_1575197759392573_51774536312832

10897848_1573400836238932_79228655145106

He speaks about Ayatullah Fadllulah, the one who neither went in ghuluw, nor did he underestimate the ahlulbayt a.s? The one who never commited shirk, nor anything remotely close to shirk in his beliefs? The one who wanted to verify everything, putting emotions to one side , and actually used critical thinking?

The one who held onto the ahlulbayt but actually also held onto the Quran?

I pray for Ayatullah Fadlullah r.a!

Brother Tawhidi is lost and people should ignore his facebook and twitter accounts.

A historical offer

I receive hundreds of messages and emails a day asking me to respond to those attacking me. And for the past 7 years I haven't responded at all, and I have kept quiet. Because if I respond, it has to be worth it.

Therefore, here is my response:

Firstly, I am a follower of The Grand Ayatollah Sayid Sadiq Shirazi. And I do not represent him in my views.

Secondly, the main source of controversy surrounding my name is mainly because:

1. I reject Wilaytul Faqih
2. I refuse to exercise Ilm al Rijal when dealing with the Hadiths of Ahlulbayt
3. I curse the enemies of Ahlulbayt (a.s) publicly 
4. I support Tatbir 
5. I reject Wihdat al Wujood.

Now I am not going to tell you how much I have studied, or what credits I have. Because that doesn't solve anything, I will still stand by my words.

Therefore, the best way to solve it is by a civilised ideological discussion between myself and a volunteering scholar from the opposite group. Call it a debate.

I am ready to appear on any channel, live, and be questioned regarding any aspect of the 5 topics above. And if I am unable to prove the legitimacy of my faith from the Quran and Hadith of Ahlulbayt (a.s), I will remove my Turban from my head after the debate LIVE on TV, and I will apologise to My Marja Taqlid for no longer being able to wear it.

My conditions are:

1. Whoever volunteers to be the other side of this discussion needs to be a student of the Hawza, and in return needs to be a scholar with a Turban. Because if I am victorious, he will need to take off his Turban.

2. The discussion should continue for as long as needed, be it 1 topic a day or one week for one particular topic.

3. There should be a judge between us, and he must also be a student of the Hawza. He must be a moderate figure who's judgments - if needed - would not be biased.

4. The scholar volunteering may not change positions with another scholar. He must remain until the end of the discussion.

5. The discussion will revolve around the Quran and Ahlulbayt (a.s) only. And no opinions of any other human being is welcome.

6. I am to be given as much time as I need to explain myself.

7. I am not to be interrupted during my explanations.

8. It should be broadcasted live. And I am ready to cover all costs for live broadcasting.

The scholar that volunteers to step forward should contact me, and if all is well, Bismillah.

Ya Ali Maddad.

Secondly, the main source of controversy surrounding my name is mainly because:

This is so dishonest. The main controversies surrounding him are not those issues.

What a clown. As if he would ever accept that he lost a debate. It's funny how in that list, he doesn't mention his blasphemous statements (doesn't he want to defend those in a debate?), his use of foul language, or his attacking of scholars. Seems to me that is much more relevant than his opinions on this, that, or the other, about which nobody cares. In any case, he is just an attention seeker, and I doubt anyone would bother to debate him, as everyone knows what they say about debating with fools...

What a clown. As if he would ever accept that he lost a debate. It's funny how in that list, he doesn't mention his blasphemous statements (doesn't he want to defend those in a debate?), his use of foul language, or his attacking of scholars. Seems to me that is much more relevant than his opinions on this, that, or the other, about which nobody cares. In any case, he is just an attention seeker, and I doubt anyone would bother to debate him, as everyone knows what they say about debating with fools...

I think he is responding to this: https://www.facebook.com/RizzoRizvi/posts/945437228856870?pnref=story

177 shares. That is probably more readers than this thread on Shiachat. 

I assume that the author does not mind that post being public, because he has not put any privacy restrictions on it.

Edited by Muhammed Ali

I think he is responding to this: https://www.facebook.com/RizzoRizvi/posts/945437228856870?pnref=story

177 shares. That is probably more readers than this thread on Shiachat. 

I assume that the author does not mind that post being public, because he has not put any privacy restrictions on it.

In that case, he hasn't done a very good job in responding to it, since it contained this statement:

he has grown a following on social media and relentlessly commits shirk, distorts Shia beliefs and attacks respected ulema and leaders in the most obscene mannerism.

Tawhidi has been invited to speak during Muharram at a Shia centre in Ottawa: http://albatool.org/2014/10/21/muharram-1436/

Please email them and advise them against this. Even one line is enough for them to get the message.

info@albatool.org 

The place gave prizes of recognition to be a people who were nothing but Fitna in a university and treacherous ones at that.  I don't want to go to details, but in my view, you should understand these people seek fitna in society. They love this guy because he is a fitna and for no other reason.

Clearly he hasn't changed his deviant ways.

24ymhc7.png

309258z.png

afd1k4.png

3wr2w.png

If he (or anyone) believes this in his heart, then it's a definite ghuluw, which, as the ahadith & the practices of the Aimmah (as), is cursed heavily by them or could even mean kufr.

If he actually doesn't believe this and yet he says these things, the he's a liar.

If this Twitter account isn't run by him & he actually opposes this, he needs to condemn these posts publicly and sacks his Twitter admin immediately, otherwise it would mean that he allows fasad & ghuluw beliefs to spread & influence others.

For this guy:

- As speaker, I'd say that no one should ever ask him again to provide speech anywhere. It'll be devastating for us to be viewed as sharing his belief secretly while in actuality, his ghuluw doesn't represent us & Islam at all and we're disgusted by it. He's also providing the ammunition to the enemies. Does the case of Yasir al-Habib not teach us anything?

He needs to publicly repent and condemn the ghuluw and goes back to study Islam (this time, it should be done seriously).

If he's still allowed to give speeches, then he would think that nothing's wrong with him, so the ones that invite him are responsible in increasing his deviant beliefs and spread them to others.

- As an individual, I'd be OK with what bro Ali said about trying to help him to go back to the correct path as much as possible. But, as also mentioned by others, other Shi`i need to publicly denounce him for him not to be seen as representing us.

If he (or anyone) believes this in his heart, then it's a definite ghuluw, which, as the ahadith & the practices of the Aimmah (as), is cursed heavily by them or could even mean kufr.

If he actually doesn't believe this and yet he says these things, the he's a liar.

If this Twitter account isn't run by him & he actually opposes this, he needs to condemn these posts publicly and sacks his Twitter admin immediately, otherwise it would mean that he allows fasad & ghuluw beliefs to spread & influence others.

For this guy:

- As speaker, I'd say that no one should ever ask him again to provide speech anywhere. It'll be devastating for us to be viewed as sharing his belief secretly while in actuality, his ghuluw doesn't represent us & Islam at all and we're disgusted by it. He's also providing the ammunition to the enemies. Does the case of Yasir al-Habib not teach us anything?

He needs to publicly repent and condemn the ghuluw and goes back to study Islam (this time, it should be done seriously).

If he's still allowed to give speeches, then he would think that nothing's wrong with him, so the ones that invite him are responsible in increasing his deviant beliefs and spread them to others.

- As an individual, I'd be OK with what bro Ali said about trying to help him to go back to the correct path as much as possible. But, as also mentioned by others, other Shi`i need to publicly denounce him for him not to be seen as representing us.

Considering how many years this has been going on, I think he would have done something about that twitter account if it wasn't him, or if it didn't represent his views. It's not like they sound much different from what he says in person either. I mean, just listen to this nonsense:

"The entire universe only exists because of God's curse and hate on Umar." This is guy is joke.  The Qiyas (analogy) he used to reach that conclusion is about as bad as qiyas can get in anything.

Edited by StrugglingForTheLight

I consider this man an enemy of every muslim. But, are these not(POSSIBLE) examples of shirk? And if this is not shirk - can anyone please tell me exactly what length one has to go to in this madhab before their act is deemed shirk ?

Or does ghuluw not apply when it comes to Imam Ali a.s

afd1k4.png

309258z.png

24ymhc7.png

This is not about waseelah by the way, please do not quote the waseelah verse. Secondly, do not try to justify this by saying 'but it is not independent of Allah swt'

5v19fn.png

Edited by Tawheed313

Imam Ali a.s is narrated to have said: ""Two kinds of people will be damned on my account Those who form exaggerated opinion about me and those who under-estimate me because they hate me."

Smoked-salmon-plant-fire.jpg

51_56.png

and I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me.

bear in mind he is still quite young, these tweets are from a while ago and he has calmed down a lot recently. he is actually a really nice guy.

We all have said and done dumb stuff in our youth, give the guy a break.

didnt Imam Ali (as) say "if you see someone committing a sin, do not call him a sinner because he may have repented during the night and you do not know"