Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
hasanhh

I See The Blow Back A'coming...

Rate this topic

(salam)

I was watching DeutscheWelle's "European Journal" this morning/mourning [21March13] where they had a report on European "islamic militants/extremists" traveling to Syria.

The report/feature said the Dutch have raised their Alert Level because of the number of Dutch citizens going there.

Searching the Net news, the Guardian (13Mar13) wrote that this level has been raised to "substantial" because "close to one-hundred" have gone there.

The DW report said 58 Germans are being tracked for going to Syria via Egypt.

The 20March13 Charlie Rose interviewed a member of the House Intelligence Committee who said that very advanced weaponry is about now up-for-grabs posing a serious threat to Southern Europe and not only to the western Meditterranian. He also mention Jordan as being in a precarious position and Turkey facing real problems. For this latter country, let me propose a simple scenario: extremists ally with the Kurdish radicals. :sick:

The indicators I read suggest that the US and Israel started this...trying to 'ride the tide' of the Arab Spring. Some of their on-podium pronouncements is one indicator. The EU/NATO=nutto are on stage doing bit parts. I can believe the US doing something like this, being so criminally stupid, but the Israelis are such a small, dependent country who needs continuous subsidies to function. Why would they start something much too big for them to influence? And the halaji think the geographical distance is their protection [i guess they can't read travel-time tables] :donno: :no:

I guess, after a decade, we are back to 2001 questions. Like: how do you smuggle in advanced weaponry? Inside a bale of marajuana. :cry:

Evening Supplement:

PKK leadr Abdullah Ocalan has announced a cease-fire and withdrawl from Turkey into northern Iraq. The announcement comes from his prison cell where he has been for 14 years. Erdogon, coincidently -for this post- in the Netherlands, expressed hope and optimism. The question remains: can a 30 year war with 40,000 casualties end so peacifully? And can Ocalan control things from a prison cell?

I would also ask: will PKK spplinter groups form?

Edited by hasanhh

This is where many Iraqi abductees were taken by Blackwater. Other abductees were grab by or for the US troops for "parties".

Many troops sent pictues home of their parties, like doing, you know, to little boys and girls.

I bet all these Europoids flocking in from the West are masking as "Islamic extremists" as usual and are actually their military spies/saboteurs. They got their tails kicked good in Syria so they're scrambling to help the pathetic life forms known as the FSA in order to get out of the mess sooner and save money.

The numbers they mostly give there are FAR too little. Like us, Finland, only 30000 Muslims and 17 of them have went for Syria. In rest of the western Europe we have 22 million Muslims, almost all Sunnies. If it is true and only around 500 went so far, then this is all in the very beginning.

And they say, only 2500 altogether. I would expect that at least 10000 Arabs already already went there.

Maybe Saudi fear of anti government Jihadist, for this they dont go to Syria in flocks already. But I know, especially with Sunnies from Iraq, Jordan and Lebanon they hate Assad so much.

The numbers they mostly give there are FAR too little.

I'd say your point here is correct. There isn't -and never was- this vast, right-wing, islamic conspiracy. But Bush wanted to wage war on islam for personal reasons (to avenge his dad's change). I never saw the budget for the Dept.of Homeland Security but, this, off-budget spending for wae, the DoD budget and the extra $500 Billion (yes, I saw this number this past week) on intelligence for the Global War on Islam, no wonder the US is about busted.

Note: that $500 Billion is over and above the $80Billion per year that has been spent since the 1990s.

Like I said, those are all CIA etc., training, aiding, babysitting their little Frankenstein once more.

The news, Friday, 05April '13 said the CIA is running "accelerated training camps" for the Foreign Subversive Army (FSA) in Jordan. Training lasts 90 days.

(salam)

05April2013 Update:

From RT.com,

From "open sources" there are 5500 foreign terrorists fighting in Syria. 11% from Europe. 140-660 have been there and 70-441 still there.

UK 134

Netherlands 107

France 92

Belgium 85

Denmark 78

RT.com is also reporting that a Sunni Cleric has issued a fatwa for the jihadists (FSA) to rape "non-Sunni women".

I don't think there has been a more pathetic militia in modern history than FSA. Do you see their vids? They have no organization, no discipline, no group tactics or combat sense whatsoever. All Assad has to do is use combined arms instead of shoving armor into those streets. Spot, engage with armor, use some light arty like 120 mm mortar round or two by a nearby team, then move on to the next rat hole. That and some psyops to scare them and they will scatter like pigs and return to their pigsties.

I don't think there has been a more pathetic militia in modern history than FSA. Do you see their vids? They have no organization, no discipline, no group tactics or combat sense whatsoever. All Assad has to do is use combined arms instead of shoving armor into those streets. Spot, engage with armor, use some light arty like 120 mm mortar round or two by a nearby team, then move on to the next rat hole. That and some psyops to scare them and they will scatter like pigs and return to their pigsties.

(salam)

Yes, I agree with this. But the Foreign Subversive Army is getting directions. Have you seen pictures of their satellite communications equipment?

They get directions and all-clear for movement directions from satellite and UAV spying. This is how they keep popping up hither and thither without Syrian gov't detection. This is also how they know from where to attack Gov't positions.

This weekend, a commentator was saying that it is "not clear who will win" in Syria.

I know the Syrian Army is starting to do a better job but they need to add somethings to rachet-up terrorist losses. I wrote about these before, elsewhere.

Edited by hasanhh

The SAA will only get stronger as time passes since they are a regular military organization that will update and expand its combat doctrines from the experience. Whereas the snack bar goat herders with AKs will remain novices albeit with ship loads of foreign aid and supplies. Assad will surely bruise them and put up a good fight until the fat lady sings. This is a conflict between whatever organized good is left in the world and the forces that intend to enslave and control the human race. After this, there will only be a domino effect and the so-called 'Islamists' supporting this will suffer the worst because of it as they will also get robbed of and lose whatever they possessed in this dunya.

the so-called 'Islamists' supporting this will suffer the worst because of it as they will also get robbed of and lose whatever they possessed in this dunya.

But they fight for Akhira ;)

Edited by Shiabro

Really? Drinking beer, raping women, demolishing homes, exterminating civilians because of doubt, committing the oldest sins in the newest ways, that is the conduct of the most ignorant and abominable men this world's history is full of. They intend to fragment middle east geographically, nationally, tribally, on sectarian grounds, on religious grounds, on resources and meanwhile their Westerner masters have been instead getting more and more integrated among each other, letting go of nationalism, building bridges, demolishing walls of separation. Everyone knows full well whats going on and why, even those who may deny it. Islam of any individual is by virtue of their actions, not words, because even vile people can say good things. What actions or justifications can these people possibly have except malice? Ignorants only keep disappearing into the incinerator, the great dustbin. If that is the Akhira they were looking for then they are going to get it AND lose everything in this world as well. Arabian people will be robbed and made into common slaves and [Edited Out]s or worse. The memory of atrocities against Palestinians will be like peanuts as the minions of Shaitaan will no longer have to fear anything in the region and under that same heel of the master they serve now they will find new limits of dishonor and suffering.

Really? ... their actions, not words, because even vile people can say good things. ...

(salam)

This reminds me of one of the best quips I ever hears: "just because he is kind to his own children while he kills other people's children does not make him a good person".

(salam)

05April2013 Update:

From RT.com,

From "open sources" there are 5500 foreign terrorists fighting in Syria. 11% from Europe. 140-660 have been there and 70-441 still there.

UK 134

Netherlands 107

France 92

Belgium 85

Denmark 78

RT.com is also reporting that a Sunni Cleric has issued a fatwa for the jihadists (FSA) to rape "non-Sunni women".

16April Update: from al-Jazeera, news feature:

There are "several hundred" from Austrailia.

Still no word on how many from US and Canada --except those working in the training camps in Jordan, Turkey and Iraq for the CIA.

16April Update: from al-Jazeera, news feature:

There are "several hundred" from Austrailia.

I wouldn't be surprised. We have a surplus of Salafags down here. They've targeted 'Alawi and Shi'i businesses. They have published their names and addresses online. Some have been boycotted, others have been attacked. There's at least a couple I know of which have been burned down. We've had some shootings as well.

I had to laugh when a Salafag was killed a few months ago and his friends and family posted on his Facebook Page that he had died in Syria while distributing aid in a refugee camp.

I wouldn't be surprised. We have a surplus of Salafags down here. They've targeted 'Alawi and Shi'i businesses. They have published their names and addresses online. Some have been boycotted, others have been attacked. There's at least a couple I know of which have been burned down. We've had some shootings as well.

I had to laugh when a Salafag was killed a few months ago and his friends and family posted on his Facebook Page that he had died in Syria while distributing aid in a refugee camp.

Your kidding? Right? This is in Austrailia?

Australian (Lebanese) terrorist jihadi killed in Syria

مقتل مواطن استرالي ارهابي في سوريا اليوم

الخميس , 18 نيسان 2013 - 06:50 الناشر : بانوراما الشرق الاوسط

خاص بانوراما

mepanorama1723-314x354.jpgأكد مراسلنا في استراليا اليوم 18-4-2013 أسعد البقاعي نبأ مقتل المدعو ” سامي سلما ” احد المواطنيين الاستراليين الارهابيين اللذين ذهبوا الى سوريا للقتال مع ” جبهة النصرة الارهابية” وهو الخامس من اللذين تأكد مصرعهم في سوريا على أيدي الجيش العربي السوري, وقد أكد مقتله أخيه الذي نعاه على صفحة الفايس بوك الخاص به.

وكانت وكالة الاستخبارات الاسترالية قد حذرت من عودة هؤلاء الارهابيين الى استراليا بعد أنتهاء الازمة في سوريا وانهم سوف يشكلون خطرا على امن استراليا بعد كسبهم خبرة في القتال وممارسة الارهاب.

المعلومات لدى السلطات الامنية تؤكد وجود أكثر من 200 مواطن استرالي يقاتلون مع جبهة النصرة الارهابية, ولكن العدد الحقيقي هو اكبر من ذلك بكثيرحيث يوجد مكتب بأسم ” الجيش السوري الحر” في استراليا تم فتحه وادارته على ايدي المقاتل السابق في الجيش الحر المدعو “زكي الملاح” والذي كان سجينا سابقا في السجون الاسترالية لاسباب امنية وتعاطي وتجارة مخدرات, هذا المكتب وظيفته حض واستدراج المواطنين من التيار السلفي المنتشر في استراليا على الذهاب الى سوريا بحجة المساعدات الانسانية كي لا يطالوا قانونيا, ولكن في الحقيقة هو للالتحاق بجبهة النصرة الارهابية وما يؤكده هو ما ينشر على صفحات “الفايس بوك” التابعة لهم.

mepanorama18003-314x417.jpgالمواطن الاسترالي العادي يتسأل متى تتعامل السلطات الامنية الاسترالية بحزم مع هؤلاء الارهابيين كما فعلت بلجيكا قبل ايام.

الصحف الاسترالية مهتمة جدا بهذا الخصوص بعد ان قدمت لهم مجموعة من المراقبين كافة الادلة على تورط الكثير من السلفيين في استراليا في القتال الى جانب ” جبهة النصرة الارهابية “

مقتل مواطن استرالي ارهابي في سوريا اليوم

http://www.mepanoram...ي-في-سوريا-الي/

Thurs18April13: The Syria gov't found a warehouse of American made weapons.

Someone asked me if the Syrian gov't Army (Assad-added for clarity) is taking volunteers. Anyone know what their policy is?

Edited by hasanhh

No, I don't believe no ordinary person entertains the aid-worker story, but lets hope the government finds out, and act upon, what they were doing in Syria

I'm sure the government knows. Whether ASIO will do anything is another matter. Australia is a lap-dog of the USA. It wouldn't surprise me if they simply kept them under surveillance on their return.

With a little luck the SAA will continue to thin the Aussie takfiri herd for us.

What I find "sickly" "funny" (ironic, maybe) is for months we have heard that civilians leave an area even before the FSA (Foreign Subversive Aggressors) sets up shop after they move into a residential area.

So what did we hear this past weekend, that the Syrian gov't massacred civilians while attacking the FSA.

Another fake story. We also know the FSA commits all manner of crimes.

:lol:

Well, the NATO evilgelicals look bad again.

DeutscheWelle and the New York Times are reporting that the Foreign Subversive Aggressors have kidnapped two Archbishops. The NYT identifies them as Syriac Orthodox and Greek Orthodox who traveled together to Turkey on Monday and re-entered Syria at the FSA controlled Bab al-Hawa. Of course the FSA claims the Assad Gov't did it, but how "they did it" at the FSA controlled checkpoint the FSA does not 'explain'. One thid of Syria's christians have already left the country the NYT writes.

Also, on DeutscheWelle, the FSA is fighting to control the Syrian refineries while the NATO ministers in Brussels lift the ban on oil imports to Syria if the area is FSA controlled. The ban was to expire at the end of May anyway.

And the NATO ministers expressed reservations about sending European weapons into Syria for the FSA.

If this isn't Blowback....

Meanwhile...

Over the weekend, the US wing of NATO has announced another $123 million in "humanitarian aid" (dual use kind of stuff) for the FSA. [And $10Billion in weapons aid to Israel. Radars and missiles and other high tech.][And Israel admitted Monday that they did indeed attack a convoy in Syria last month].

And the NATO ministers are "praising", DeutscheWelle's word, the "improvements" in Myanmar and want more 'bans' on that country lifted. And as DW noted, this comes as massacres of Muslims there are being reported by the BBC.

Comment:

It is as the old folks use to say, "there is 'not knowing', there is ignorant, and then there is "just plain stupid" (J.P.S.).

Evilgelical NATO :shaytan: and its JPS :wacko: offices are truely creating a scenario that they have no hope of controlling.

You now folks, this is sicker than when the US setup and ran the Rengo Sekigun. :sick:

Edited by hasanhh

23 April 2013

More News:

The Arab League has rejected calls by the UN to halt weapons transfers to the FSA.

defensenews.com is reporting (22Apr) that most of the 4,000 deployed MRAPs (mine resistant ambush protected) combat vehicles are to be "donated". GCC and probably Jordan will get these vehicles used by US forces in Iraq and Afghanistan.

In a not-on-the-same-sheet-of-music article, defensenews.com reported that the "contingent of 200 US soldiers is about to deploy to Jordan for a year to help with intelligence gathering and assist with containing violence on the Syrian border". Before, as writ above, it was chemical in purpose.

(salam)

24April13 Update:

EU's Anti-Terrorism Chief, Gilles de Kerchove estimates there are 500 EU nationals fighting with the

Foreign Subversive Aggressors(FSA) whom he fears "will be radicalized" and create problems when they return home.

The UK, Ireland and France have the largest numbers currently inside Syria.

The Netherlands has raised its terror level to "substantial" mostly in response to deKerchove's report.

[from BBC and PressTV]

Also:

Xinhua reports that the Syrian gov't has lost "$8.l4 Billion" in its oil sector.

Article in the Chicago Tribune, "Anger in Lebanese Streets...", 23 April 2013 says:

"...the Lebanese state is losing its battle to contain street tensions over Syria's bloodshed."

&

The FSA have "threatened to 'move the battle into Lebanon' if the Syrian gov't offensive...continues."

The Tribune article is a good quick read. You'll get a better sense of it than with what I quoted.

Edited by hasanhh