Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Is It Allowed?

Rate this topic

zameena

• Advanced Member

A family in my area have gone through sufferings pain and anguish because of Pakistanis. Since for the past five years one of the member in the family has been cursing the Pakistanis, that they should all be destroyed, killed mercilessly and undergo pain and sufferings. Is this allowed or not? The irony of the matter is that all of his curses are becoming true? Does Allah accept the curses of such people? Is it acceptable in Shia Islam? Once I confronted the person politely he said that if there is a single good Pakistani than Allah will not accept his prayers against them. He says I should experience what he went through before advising him.

• Advanced Member

O Allah! Send your blessings/greetings (Salawat) on Muhammad and his family, the same way as You sent Your blessings/greetings on Abraham's family. You are indeed worthy of all praise, full of glory.

I would like to know if its allowed to condemn the whole bunch like what we say in our Duas send blessings upon Mohammed (saw) and his progeny and curse Marwan (la) and his progeny

002.159 إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَكْتُمُونَ مَا أَنْزَلْنَا مِنَ الْبَيِّنَاتِ وَالْهُدَى مِنْ بَعْدِ مَا بَيَّنَّاهُ لِلنَّاسِ فِي الْكِتَابِ أُولَئِكَ يَلْعَنُهُمُ اللَّهُ وَيَلْعَنُهُمُ اللاعِنُونَ

002.159 Those who conceal the clear (Signs) We have sent down, and the Guidance, after We have made it clear for the people in the Book,-on them shall be Allah's curse, and the curse of those entitled to curse,-

002.160 إِلا الَّذِينَ تَابُوا وَأَصْلَحُوا وَبَيَّنُوا فَأُولَئِكَ أَتُوبُ عَلَيْهِمْ وَأَنَا التَّوَّابُ الرَّحِيمُ

002.160 Except those who repent and make amends and openly declare (the Truth): To them I turn; for I am Oft-returning, Most Merciful.

002.161 إِنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا وَمَاتُوا وَهُمْ كُفَّارٌ أُولَئِكَ عَلَيْهِمْ لَعْنَةُ اللَّهِ وَالْمَلائِكَةِ وَالنَّاسِ أَجْمَعِينَ

002.161 Those who reject Faith, and die rejecting,- on them is Allah's curse, and the curse of angels, and of all mankind;

002.162 خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا لا يُخَفَّفُ عَنْهُمُ الْعَذَابُ وَلا هُمْ يُنْظَرُونَ

002.162 They will abide therein: Their penalty will not be lightened, nor will respite be their (lot).

002.163 وَإِلَهُكُمْ إِلَهٌ وَاحِدٌ لا إِلَهَ إِلا هُوَ الرَّحْمَنُ الرَّحِيمُ

002.163 And your Allah is One Allah: There is no god but He, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Al-Qur'an, 002.159-163 (Al-Baqara [The Cow])

009.030 وَقَالَتِ الْيَهُودُ عُزَيْرٌ ابْنُ اللَّهِ وَقَالَتِ النَّصَارَى الْمَسِيحُ ابْنُ اللَّهِ ذَلِكَ قَوْلُهُمْ بِأَفْوَاهِهِمْ يُضَاهِئُونَ قَوْلَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا مِنْ قَبْلُ قَاتَلَهُمُ اللَّهُ أَنَّى يُؤْفَكُونَ

009.030 The Jews call 'Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth! Al Qur'an, 009.030 (At-Tawba [Repentance, Dispensation])

Wassalaam. Faithfully999