Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

17 Shi'as Get 15 Years Jail.

Rate this topic

Bahrain court jails 17 Shias on attempted murder charges

A Bahraini court has sentenced 17 Shia activists to 15 years in prison for the attempted murder of four police officers in a bomb attack, a judicial source told AFP. The activists were found guilty of detonating a roadside bomb in the Shia village of Aker in April 2012. The blast wounded four members of a passing police patrol, a source said. Bahrain, which is home to the US Navy’s Fifth Fleet, has seen over two years of protests as the country’s Shia majority demands a constitutional monarchy with an elected government. At least 80 people have been killed in the political unrest, according to human rights watchdogs. Bahrain is ruled by a Sunni monarchy, while over 75 per cent of the population is Shia.

http://rt.com/news/line/2013-03-17/#46276

• Advanced Member

Fight head one, don't plant bombs and hide. One makes you a fighter, another a coward.

If you knew about military tactics its called guerilla warfare when fighting a far more technilogical advanced army. Its the only way to acheive victory. Americans in the revolutionary war, Viet cong in the Vietnam war etc etc etc. Last i checked those werent wahabi terrorists buddy

• Advanced Member

If you knew about military tactics its called guerilla warfare when fighting a far more technilogical advanced army. Its the only way to acheive victory. Americans in the revolutionary war, Viet cong in the Vietnam war etc etc etc. Last i checked those werent wahabi terrorists buddy

In a war, with an organized military it is a tactic. When civilians do it, it is terrorism. What is the difference between them and the rebels in Syria?

• Advanced Member

In a war, with an organized military it is a tactic. When civilians do it, it is terrorism. What is the difference between them and the rebels in Syria?

I completely disagree thats not terrorism what so ever. You sound like the american media. The difference is the protestors in Bahrain dont cut innocent civilians heads off and kill innocent woman and children. Thats the difference.

• Advanced Member

I completely disagree thats not terrorism what so ever. You sound like the american media. The difference is the protestors in Bahrain dont cut innocent civilians heads off and kill innocent woman and children. Thats the difference.

Were those specific officers in crime of anything besides being police? Were they specific individuals who have hurt civilian protesters? Damage to the property of the regime as well as damage to any surrounding areas including civilians would be a sin. If the police were guilty of any crime, they should be tried in court and if proven guilty of any heinous crime then should be dealt with via Sharia. I sound like a human being.

• Advanced Member

Were those specific officers in crime of anything besides being police? Were they specific individuals who have hurt civilian protesters? Damage to the property of the regime as well as damage to any surrounding areas including civilians would be a sin. If the police were guilty of any crime, they should be tried in court and if proven guilty of any heinous crime then should be dealt with via Sharia. I sound like a human being.

Are you serious?! you dont think those police officers are the ones oppressing the shia!? Ive seen them brutally attack the shia all over youtube. Lets see you and your family be oppressed and see how you react to it. You react like that youll always be oppressed or dead.

• Advanced Member

Are you serious?! you dont think those police officers are the ones oppressing the shia!? Ive seen them brutally attack the shia all over youtube. Lets see you and your family be oppressed and see how you react to it. You react like that youll always be oppressed or dead.

Oh okay brother, you are right.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

^ You gave up pretty fast. :squeez:

I guess the "Lets see you and your family be oppressed and see how you react to it" example did it I suppose. The emotional example usually does the trick, regardless of religion.

If every person plants a bomb cause they or someone they know were abused by the police then there would be a bomb going off every minute.

But it doesn't matter, all Shias are innocent! All actions of Shias are justified! This is SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I really hope the Iranians take your advice. The police in Iran have oppressed the citizens, beating them, even women, it's all over Youtube. And if you don't agree, lets see you and your family be oppressed and see how you react to it.

Edited by Ugly Jinn

Deal! Only Iranian police/people in uniform.

I think you might be confused... this thread is supposed to be about the Bahrain situation. Can you start a separate one on Iranian police or people? I try to be consistent, Inshallah you won't find me condemning and condoning the same action depending on the nationality of those it's done against.

• 3 months later...
  • Basic Members

Im a bahrain shia and I totally agree, these youths have been an embarrassment to the whole cause and to those who are making real changes within the system  

• Basic Members

^ You gave up pretty fast. :squeez:

I guess the "Lets see you and your family be oppressed and see how you react to it" example did it I suppose. The emotional example usually does the trick, regardless of religion.

If every person plants a bomb cause they or someone they know were abused by the police then there would be a bomb going off every minute.

But it doesn't matter, all Shias are innocent! All actions of Shias are justified! This is SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I really hope the Iranians take your advice. The police in Iran have oppressed the citizens, beating them, even women, it's all over Youtube. And if you don't agree, lets see you and your family be oppressed and see how you react to it.

hahahha exactly! double standards much!

But if we look at it through an islamic Point of view and not emotionally whether those of you who are against the shia awakening in Bahrain or those of you who are pro it. In the history and tradition of the Prophet and that of the infallibles. Did they ever do or acknowledge similar tactics?

I remember the scene in the Mukhtar Narratives where hazrat Muslim ibn 'Aqil(ra) was hiding and could attack and kill ibn ziyad from behind, a person we send curses on a lot, and yet he didn't do it because it wouldn't be justified through the standards of a righteous warriors perspective. Do the siblings here have any source of counterfeiting this concept of war?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

It'd be a son to attack the property of the regime?