Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Robin Hood

Imam Mahdi (Aj) And Non-Humans

Rate this topic

(bismillah)(salam)

Will Imam Hujjah (AJ) bring justice only to mankind, or will he bring it to other creatures too. Will Imam Mahdi's army be made only of human (plus angels), or will there be other creatures with him.

Thanks!

Some shias make it seem like The Lord of the Riings trilogy, the return of the Imam. lol.

(salam)

small correction : The lord of the rings got inspired by the stories of the Imam found in the torah, the bible and the Quran to create their movie .

(salam)

small correction : The lord of the rings got inspired by the stories of the Imam found in the torah, the bible and the Quran to create their movie .

Are you sure of this?

in the Lord of the rings, the leader of the evil army gets killed by a woman, so i wouldnt quiet say it is is similar, yes it has some similarities but it is after all a fiction

Edited by yukapuka

(salam)

All movies in pop culture have somewhat been inspired by religions. Even twilight , they have this apple as their cover page which represents the apple of Adam& eve.

No, im not saying that the story of Imam Mahdi is similar to lord of the rings, but lord of the rings got their inspiration from that and they modified their story to make it a fiction

I have studied a course called religion& Media ..so I know exactly what I'm talking about -_-

Thanks

Justice (Adalah) means to ' put things in their proper place'.

Animals, angels, vegetation, planets, all are in their perfect place except for certain things such as environment and life sustaining balance which has been corrupted by Man and some Jins.

Imam Mahdi (as) job is to bring this Adalah in the only two creatures who are rebellious from the order of Allah (swt). For everybody else, the Adalah is already in place meaning they are doing their bidding in exactly the way Allah wanted them to.

As far as who will support Imam and who will not, basically all creations who are in perfect balance already will help out in bringing the perfect Adalah.

Some examples from Quran are small birds abolishing the army of Abraha, tornadoes destroying rebellious nations of the past, volcanoes eating up the cities of sins, and so on.

If you and I bring this Adalah (we do exactly what Allah wants from us day in and day out) in our lives, we will be with our Imam. Otherwise we'll either be the ones being corrected by him or some of the real rebellious of us will be actively working against him.

Our choice!!!

Justice (Adalah) means to ' put things in their proper place'.

Animals, angels, vegetation, planets, all are in their perfect place except for certain things such as environment and life sustaining balance which has been corrupted by Man and some Jins.

Imam Mahdi (as) job is to bring this Adalah in the only two creatures who are rebellious from the order of Allah (swt). For everybody else, the Adalah is already in place meaning they are doing their bidding in exactly the way Allah wanted them to.

As far as who will support Imam and who will not, basically all creations who are in perfect balance already will help out in bringing the perfect Adalah.

Some examples from Quran are small birds abolishing the army of Abraha, tornadoes destroying rebellious nations of the past, volcanoes eating up the cities of sins, and so on.

If you and I bring this Adalah (we do exactly what Allah wants from us day in and day out) in our lives, we will be with our Imam. Otherwise we'll either be the ones being corrected by him or some of the real rebellious of us will be actively working against him.

Our choice!!!

What about like domesticated animals? I dont think those are technically in their proper place in nature. Are they going to be brought back to the wild you think?

well... if an animal is "domesticated" - they can't really live in the wild - they'd be serious trouble... so "domesticated" animals are in their rightful place - with humans taking care of 'em ... abuse of animals is unacceptable in Islamic law.

What about like domesticated animals? I dont think those are technically in their proper place in nature. Are they going to be brought back to the wild you think?

Domestication of animals is for whom domestication is halal, those animals' Adalah (being in proper place) to begin with.

A lamb being slaughtered in Islamic way is in perfect Adalah because the lamb's whole purpose of life is to serve the humanity, this is Allah (swt) wanted from the lamb anyway.

A man, on the other hand who takes the life of a lamb to feed himself and his family, after devouring the lamb goes out and commits haram is the one who needs to be brought in his Adalah, which either he would have to do himself or Imam Mahdi (as) would enforce Islamic Sharia on him.