Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
s1pace

Imam Al Asr Organization

Rate this topic

Salam Brothers and Sisters,

I was wondering if any of you have been on this short vacation course offered by the Imam Al - Asr organization. I've already registered and have completed all the necessary requirements for this program. I was wondering if someone would let me know how their process went and if you went from Canada that would be beneficial as well. Also if you could explain what else do you do there after the shrine visits? and weather or not if it is hard for Canadian or UK or American citizens to come into this program? and overall how much would you recommend other people to go on this?

Thanks, W. Salam

(salam)

I was going to register, until I realized that i have summer courses so I won't be able to come..but Inshallah I plan on registering for summer 2014

My friend has been to the SVC and she said that its a life time experience. There are youtube video's to see how it looks like.

Every morning, there is a schedule placed in your hotel room with the activities of the day. There are courses everyday offered by different scholars. You will get the chance to meet a lot of religious Islamic Ayatollah's in Qom. My friend has met ayatollah Musavi Lari who just passed away last week.

The activities are done seperatly. Brothers and sisters do not see each other, except on prayers. When there is an Alim that comes, they are seperated ..so you don't have to worry about that.

there is a brother called 'Kamran-syed' on this forum. he can refer you to his brother that has been there last summer if he ever reads my post

As for visa, there wasn't any problem, but now that the relations between Canada and Iran aren't very well .. i'm not sure what to say about that. There is always visa's for the visitors of Imam Redha .. Inshallah everything will go well

(wasalam)