Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Delhi Rape Ringleader Ram Singh Found Dead.

Rate this topic

You call that a "good" riddance? If he really was the culprit, this isn't good. Oh no, this is a not-so-good riddance. Look at what he inflicted on the girl and what he got.

Personally I would have had him sodomised by a metal bar until his intestines spilled out, but hey ho

He is lucky. What I would have done to him had I gotten my hands on him ...

I have heard that if you commit a crime and are punished under Islamic law you cannot be punished in the Hereafter for that Crime as you have already paid for it with your life. How true is this?

The problem is we don't have an Imam (as) to carry out the punishments right now. He was not executed according to Shariah so inshaAllah he will still be punished severely for this horrendous crime.

• Unregistered

Let's all hope he has fun in hell. :)

I have heard that if you commit a crime and are punished under Islamic law you cannot be punished in the Hereafter for that Crime as you have already paid for it with your life. How true is this?

I am not exactly sure about that, and I doubt that would be true, especially if the offender never repented, but even if this were true, then it wouldn't apply to this man, firstly, because he was not punished in the Islamic way, which is execution, and secondly, this man intentionally killed himself, so that makes it even worse for him.

(wasalam)

Edited by Crescent

• Veteran Member

He should have been tortured to death. A quick hanging is too good a death for him.

Eye for an eye.

Well, apparently he was raped in prison by other inmates (according to his father), and tortured by the police (according to his lawyer).

Let's just hope he actually was guilty. There are always more chances of miscarriages of justice when a shocking crime occurs. The police are under pressure to catch the culprits quickly, and they will use any means necessary to get a confession. There were plenty of cases like that in Britain, notably in the case of IRA bombings:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guildford_Four_and_Maguire_Seven

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birmingham_Six

I'm not saying he wasn't guilty, but since he was the driver of the bus, he would be a prime suspect anyway, whether he was on the bus that day or not.

The picture of his mom crying is heart breaking and his dad looks completely crushed.. I cant imagine what he has put them through even before this. What a messed up world :(

She was terrified due to the fact that he will be reincarnated into a cockroach.

(jokes aside...yeah I feel sorry for the old lady to have such a rotten scumbag for a son)

• Advanced Member

Oh well, thats a real shame...

http://in.reuters.co...E92A00720130311

It seems he was killed. But that was too little, he should have been castrated and fed to some savage beast who would tear him in pieces.

Now, it Hell time for him.

It remains that whatever earthly punishment we give to a criminal, it can't match Divine punishment.

Edited by Robin Hood

• Veteran Member

This guy was bad news for a while..... http://in.reuters.com/article/2013/03/11/india-rape-accused-ram-singh-idINDEE92A0D920130311

There's a video of this horrific event. Were the police not able to match the suspect and compare the recording?

Probably did - the video just has not been presented in court yet..perhaps.

K back to work...