Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Good Magic?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Salams all,

Someone told me that they know a lady who undoes black magic. She also does good magic like restore a devastated relationship between husband and wife and help youngsters get married..... I was shocked... now i am thinking is this halal? This lady who does the good magic and removes effects of black magic is very religious and practising muslim according to the lady.

What do the ahadith say about this?

• Unregistered

(salam)

I'm not sure what the hadiths say on the matter, but this is what Sayyed Al-Sistani says:

Question :

Is it permissible to use white magic which is employed for good and is the opposite of black magic which is used by evil persons?

Answer :

Magic in all its shapes and forms is forbidden [even that which is used to undo magic] unless the matter rests upon a greater benefit such as saving the life of a respected person.

http://www.sistani.o...=616687&id=1138

Edited by Crescent
  • Advanced Member

Wsalam,

There's divorce for a reason otherwise wouldn't everyone be using magic to restore their relationship? (I've heard of some people like that myself although I can never understand why someone would want to do it...). This also reminds me of a story about some Sufi that was enchanted by this beautiful lady and he wanted her so badly, he went to some Jewish magician...you can listen to it here:

[26:30]

The whole lecture is quite interesting.

Salams all,

Someone told me that they know a lady who undoes black magic. She also does good magic like restore a devastated relationship between husband and wife and help youngsters get married..... I was shocked... now i am thinking is this halal? This lady who does the good magic and removes effects of black magic is very religious and practising muslim according to the lady.

What's new in this? There are many bawas around who do such things.

• Advanced Member

salam

first off, there is no such thing as white magic..... there are miracles, but not magic

and miracles are superior to magic

magic, in particualr black magic...... involves some very bad things that is best not to talk about it, it's addictive

but the consequence of it is that you are sending your soul one way to hell

• 2 years later...
  • Advanced Member

I reassure you, magick is very  VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY  VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY X  INFINITY WEAK and  reading the Quran gets rid of it and any negative emotions in the matter of  a nano second. 

• Veteran Member

Honestly, i dont know what people mean when they talk about 'magic' in threads like this. What is it supposed to be exactly? magic to me is David Blaine illusions and a vague notion of pagan rituals that create psychosomatic symptoms as a result of people giving them credence.

• Advanced Member

salam

first off, there is no such thing as white magic..... there are miracles, but not magic

and miracles are superior to magic

magic, in particualr black magic...... involves some very bad things that is best not to talk about it, it's addictive

but the consequence of it is that you are sending your soul one way to hell

For Ruq, here is the problem ^

"best not to talk about it"

People are taught to avoid communicating about something that they do not understand, rather than investigating.  It is all too common in these topics.  And with this lack of understanding, the beliefs continue on over the ages.

The reality is, if people actually did talk about black magic and sorcery a bit more, we would all come to find out that it is nothing more than age old beliefs conjured up by the human imagination in the face of ignorance.

I remember meeting a person who talked about an evil spirit, and how if you said her name while looking in the mirror, 3 times, her bloody evil spirit would appear to haunt you.  I turned to the mirror, said her name 3 times, then poured a nice cup of hot coa coa and watched some comedy central. 

So, while I dont want to sound like a heathen, id recommend everyone in this forum actually investigate these topics a bit deeper and see just how horrible (or not so much) they truly are, rather than just taking other peoples word for it.

• Veteran Member

I remember meeting a person who talked about an evil spirit, and how if you said her name while looking in the mirror, 3 times, her bloody evil spirit would appear to haunt you.  I turned to the mirror, said her name 3 times, then poured a nice cup of hot coa coa and watched some comedy central. 

Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary!

• Development Team

Salams all,

I can assure you that there's nothing halal about magic nor is there such a thing as "good" magic. Magic is the perverse and selfish human desire of Man to bend the laws of nature as ordained by Allah (swt) and ultimately avoid the consequences of his own actions and magic is strictly of one nature, a sinful one. Therefore,because it has a sinful nature, it cannot be divided into "white" magic and "black" magic and leads to shirk which is unforgivable by Allah (swt).

To suggest that magic is halal is a clear contradiction of these ayahs 2:102-103: "They followed what the evil ones gave out (falsely) against the power of Solomon: the blasphemers Were, not Solomon, but the evil ones, teaching men Magic, and such things as came down at Babylon to the angels Harut and Marut. But neither of these taught anyone (Such things) without saying: "We are only for trial; so do not blaspheme." They learned from them the means to sow discord between man and wife. But they could not thus harm anyone except by Allah's permission. And they learned what harmed them, not what profited them. And they knew that the buyers of (magic) would have no share in the happiness of the Hereafter. And vile was the price for which they did sell their souls, if they but knew! If they had kept their Faith and guarded themselves from evil, far better had been the reward from their Lord, if they but knew!"

The woman who is doing the spells and undoing them is masking the haram under the cloak of "good intentions" and is abusing people's trust in her and is driving them far away from Allah, that's what I see, reading your post.

• Veteran Member

I'm not an expert on the field, if there is any... However I know that a relative surrendered to that lifestyle (I don't know much about him, but he dedicated his life to magic and jinn), also I know someone who undoes magic (through methods that are not exactly magic, but Quran-based). Both have given strange results not to believe in the existence of something different than that we know. But if it wasn't because of experience, I would definitely not believe in the existence of such stuff. And even knowong that, I don't relate anything to it as I'm not an expert in the field.

So best thing is to abstain. It is mostly a useless boring non fulfilling field, has nothing valuable nor deep to vring to humanity to even bother about it. Magic doesn't even deserve our curiosity, much less the risk to approach haraam.

Edited by Bakir
  • Advanced Member

Honestly, i dont know what people mean when they talk about 'magic' in threads like this. What is it supposed to be exactly? magic to me is David Blaine illusions and a vague notion of pagan rituals that create psychosomatic symptoms as a result of people giving them credence.

They usually refer to the practices practiced in Wicca. 

• Advanced Member

Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary!

Exactly :p. It's just not real though. People's fear of discussing it or experimenting with it, allows belief in it to continue on.

But if more people openly attempted to learn about or to practice things like black magic and sorcerers, they would soon come to find that these things only exist in their imaginations.

• 5 years later...
  • Advanced Member
On 4/21/2015 at 11:18 AM, iCambrian said:

Exactly :p. It's just not real though. People's fear of discussing it or experimenting with it, allows belief in it to continue on.

But if more people openly attempted to learn about or to practice things like black magic and sorcerers, they would soon come to find that these things only exist in their imaginations.

In order to practice some of the black magic rituals you need to kill innocent people and be straight up evil towards people, good idea man, we should defently practice child sacrifices in order to get a jail sentence.