Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Shia Genocide In Pakistan

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

Salaam everyone!

As a member of my university’s Thaqalayn Muslim Association, I am involved in planning a large scale memorial/vigil/commemorative event for all the victims of the recent attacks against the Shia populations in Pakistan.

The TMA members and I have some really exciting ideas, and we hope to host the event during the last week of this month inshaAllah.

However, I need all of your guys’ help! If any of you can provide me with a list of the Shia victims’ names, be it even 10 or 20 or 100 (hopefully), it would really be appreciated. The TMA and I plan to acknowledge and pray for each of the men, women, and children that were killed in the recent attacks. We cannot do that, however, without their names.

I am currently researching on my own, but will accomplish more with your help!

It is mine, and the TMA’s belief that by using the victims’ names, we are humanizing them; giving them an identity to present to the world. With names, the victims will be far greater than statistics, they will be actual people. They will be recognized. They will be respected. They will be mourned for.

I really hope that you all can help me.

An infinite number of thank you’s in advance.

Fee aman Allah! :)