Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Ahmadinejad Photoshopped

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member

(salam)

That man's picture looks Photoshopped, can anyone find me the full image with Ahmedinijad and the man? Just because it's Photoshopped, it doesn't have to be zoomed in to prove it. On the other hand, the picture with the woman is a full-image available on the net and on news websites.

Wassalam

• Advanced Member

sorry repenter if i offended you ...but you see i got angry when abu lulu was quick to post it ... his intentions are impure. i get upset when i see these yasser hababi guys cursing the man in ur profile. seems like i get warned for attacking sherazis .... but its a free ticket if you want to abouse agha khomeini on SC

• Veteran Member

(salam)

I doubt he would have done this intentionally - it seems more realistic that the lady "dug" herself into him, putting him in an awkward position.

But in any case, he should have been a lot more careful given who he is and who he is representing:

مصافحه احمدی‌نژاد با مادر چاوز حرام و دور از شان جمهوری اسلامی بود

http://mehrnews.com/detail/News/2015109

In the video that is also available online, where he is patting the shoulder of the lady, the Syed beside him can be seen tugging on his arm in attempts to stop him.

Wassalam

Wassalam

• Veteran Member

Can't believe this is an issue. She's an old lady who is being consoled.

True. She must be, like, over 60 or something.

I think the whole ruckus is because people expect too much of him, especially given how famous his picture is of not shaking hands with some UN delegate and, instead, just bowing down.

If the son was 58, imagine how old she is.

Yeah, 37 pages so far. I'm going to sleep until I have posted this pic on some more pages.

That is your right, knock yourself out.

sorry repenter if i offended you ...but you see i got angry when abu lulu was quick to post it ... his intentions are impure. i get upset when i see these yasser hababi guys cursing the man in ur profile. seems like i get warned for attacking sherazis .... but its a free ticket if you want to abouse agha khomeini on SC

That's fine bro. Just don't sink to a level where you generalize. Let those who take joy in shia disunity enjoy themselves.

Personally I find it more telling someone, presumably a supporter of his, decided to go through the effort of photoshopping an alternate photo in order to assuage doubts about his man, and then propagating that on the internet. It just goes to show the lengths people will go to support their political leaders, where honesty and truth seem to take a backseat in priorities.

Did you just generalize all his supporters? One douche photoshopped it(could have been anyone really), most sane people know the real photo is the one with the lady.

• Veteran Member

Actually, I'd find this image from the funeral much more concerning than his consoling of a grieving old mother:

ahmadinejadfuneral.jpg.size.xxlarge.promo.jpg

Seriously? Kissing the coffin of a Christian now?

It's just like kissing your friend when he/she is alive. I am sure many people would kiss their family members corpses before burying them as a goodbye of sorts. He isn't kissing the coffin like Chavez is divine or something.

• Forum Administrators

(bismillah)

(salam)

Look at the people in the background. Some people are applauding. They thought it was a kind gesture.

LOL, i find it concerning that some wahabis might agree with you.

[2785] 1 ـ محمد بن الحسن ، عن المفيد ، عن الصدوق ، عن محمد بن الحسن ، عن محمد بن يحيى ، عن محمد بن أحمد بن يحيى ، عن أحمد بن الحسن بن علي بن فضال ، عن عمرو بن سعيد ، عن مصدق بن صدقة ، عن عمار بن موسى ، عن أبي عبدالله ( عليه السلام ) ، أنه سئل عن النصراني يكون في السفر وهو مع المسلمين فيموت ؟ قال : لا يغسله مسلم ولا كرامة ، ولا يدفنه ، ولا يقوم على قبره ، وإن كان أباه.

Muhammad b. al-Hasan from al-Mufid from as-Saduq from Muhammad b. al-Hasan from Muhammad b. Yahya from Muhammad b. Ahmad b. Yahya from Ahmad b. al-Hasan b. `Ali b. Faddal from `Amr b. Sa`id from Musaddiq b. Sadaqa from `Ammar b. Musa from Abu `Abdillah عليه السلام that he was asked about the Christian who is in travel while he is with Muslims and he dies. He said: A Muslim does not give him ghusl, not ever, nor buries him, nor stands over his grave, even if he was his father.

• Moderators

First, whether or not this is wrong depends on his niyyat. Since none of us know his niyyat, I think it is useless to speculate.

The issue with touching a non mahram is more significant, but I don't know if it's haram or not in this case.

There are mitigating circumstances.

First is her age. When a women passes a certain age, her hijab restrictions are lessened. I don't know exactly how this works, but it is a mitigating circumstance. Second, the exact same thing happened to me a few weeks ago with an older women, so I can't say that I can really condemn him for something that I did. I was visiting my family and this older (Italian) women who had known me since I was a little kid ran over to me and gave me a hug. I backed away, but when she was running toward me, I only had a few choices

A ) Run away.

B ) Push her away from me (even then I still would have touched her)

C ) Let her hug me then pull away as soon as possible

If you know Italians and Hispanics, especially Old ladies, they don't really give you an option (no good option anyway).

They don't understand the issue of mahram / non mahram.

If she had just lost her husband, it would have even been worse options.

The younger ones don't do that.

If I did a sin, I will do tawba for it and will make my niyyat never to repeat it. I'm sure he would do the same.

Given my options, I picked C, which is probably what he did. I wish there was an option D. If someone can think of one, I will use it next time.

Edited by Abu Hadi

[2785] 1 ـ محمد بن الحسن ، عن المفيد ، عن الصدوق ، عن محمد بن الحسن ، عن محمد بن يحيى ، عن محمد بن أحمد بن يحيى ، عن أحمد بن الحسن بن علي بن فضال ، عن عمرو بن سعيد ، عن مصدق بن صدقة ، عن عمار بن موسى ، عن أبي عبدالله ( عليه السلام ) ، أنه سئل عن النصراني يكون في السفر وهو مع المسلمين فيموت ؟ قال : لا يغسله مسلم ولا كرامة ، ولا يدفنه ، ولا يقوم على قبره ، وإن كان أباه.

Muhammad b. al-Hasan from al-Mufid from as-Saduq from Muhammad b. al-Hasan from Muhammad b. Yahya from Muhammad b. Ahmad b. Yahya from Ahmad b. al-Hasan b. `Ali b. Faddal from `Amr b. Sa`id from Musaddiq b. Sadaqa from `Ammar b. Musa from Abu `Abdillah عليه السلام that he was asked about the Christian who is in travel while he is with Muslims and he dies. He said: A Muslim does not give him ghusl, not ever, nor buries him, nor stands over his grave, even if he was his father.

Sounds like a fishy hadith to me.

The day I see Imam Hussein walking with a Christian, and the christian dies, and Imam Hussein just shrugs his shoulders and leaves him there to rot, is the day I will accept that Hadith as authentic. Specially without confirming the authenticity of it, or the context it was said in.

Pretty sure i know of a story that mentions the prophet visiting the funeral of a jew he used to know. Or is this hadith only relevant for christians?

Powerful tool you have there, quoting hadith left and right. Sure got a bandwagon of these shia kids on this site taking you on as a marja mate.

Edited by repenter

بسم الله و هو الحکیم

السلام علیکم

Ayt. Bahjat's risaala:

130. Looking and touching the body of an old woman or a child who cannot yet differentiate good from bad, without deriving pleasure, is permissible.

الاعمال بالنیات

Actions are upon Intentions.

و علیکم السلام