Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Al-Mufeed

Singing About Slaughtering Shias

Rate this topic

A young child by the looks of it - probably isnt older than 11, is singing an anthem for a faction of "Syrian" (note i have put syrian in quotation marks because many of these people are not syrians but foreign terrorist rats) rebels.

He sings about how their leaders are mullah omar and bin laden, and how they are coming to slaughter all alawis and Shias (while brandishing a knife in his hand).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp3N5q6CwR0

Zombie Wahabi apocalypse. :D They are sooo keen for entering hellfire with their miscreant idols. The positive thing about this is they will hopefully keep hell packed and take up enough room in there then inshaAllah me and all my buds hopefully won't be able to fit in per chance such a woeful possibility arises.~

Edited by Darth Vader

Their so stuck on fighting alawis but aren't doing anything to assist the Palestinian plight right next door ! The Palestinians were protesting the desecration of the Quran with what little resources they have and were attacked at al-Aqsa, while these wahabis are murdering and destroying a whole country. It seems nothing has changed since the days they were fighting Imam Ali (as) !

Yusuf Ali

Syria was never like this. It was the friendliest country to Shias in the Sunni World. Syrians LOVED hizbellah and accept an alliance with Iran, but they did not like their regime when it started bombing their villages and towns with the airforce.

The support of Assad has changed the image of Iran and Hisballah among most of the sunnis in Syria.

^And that makes it ok for Sunnis to sing the slaughter song and then massacre Shias wherever they gain power? Do you think if Bahraini Shias one day gain power, they have the right to massacre Sunnis and teach their children to sing as this kid? Just because what Saudi and Bahraini Sunni regimes are doing to them?

On the video:

I watched this clip a few weeks ago, but decided not to post, because of the Takfiris and pro-unity gangs here... especially when the video clips are translated by MEMRI, then they all supposed to be fake!

The only way to prevent the massacre of millions of innocent people in Syria is to support Assad with everything possible to destroy these forces with an iron fist.

^And that makes it ok for Sunnis to sing the slaughter song and then massacre Shias wherever they gain power? Do you think if Bahraini Shias one day gain power, they have the right to massacre Sunnis and teach their children to sing as this kid? Just because what Saudi and Bahraini Sunni regimes are doing to them?

On the video:

I watched this clip a few weeks ago, but decided not to post, because of the Takfiris and pro-unity gangs here... especially when the video clips are translated by MEMRI, then they all supposed to be fake!

The only way to prevent the massacre of millions of innocent people in Syria is to support Assad with everything possible to destroy these forces with an iron fist.

Never said it was okay. Just stating how sad it is what's happening to Syira, if Iran and Hizbellah did not take the regime's side, they would still be considered heros in the eyes of the Syrian people. But now it's a different story. Hizb and Iran will never be in Syria, or in the Sunni world as they werei n 2006, things change fast.

Never said it was okay. Just stating how sad it is what's happening to Syira, if Iran and Hizbellah did not take the regime's side, they would still be considered heros in the eyes of the Syrian people. But now it's a different story. Hizb and Iran will never be in Syria, or in the Sunni world as they werei n 2006, things change fast.

Again, I repeat the same question. (Read the question again.)

Who cares or said anything about Iran or Hizb being heroes or liked in Syria or in the Sunni world? How this relate to what the clip is about and what the Sunni mentality is.. A Takfiri wild attitude for centuries... tens of centuries before the creation of Hizb or Islamic Iran!

A Takfiri-Child with the Takfiri crowds sing the slaughter-song for Shias and you try to say it is somehow Iran and hizb's fault and they are not heroes or etc? Make yourself clear!

The IRI and others lost many opportunities worldwide and unconditionally helped many Takfiri affiliated groups from Palestine to South Asia for nothing... And who is going to lose any sleep if they are liked in the Sunni world or not. What kind of program the Sunni worlds have anyways except self-destruction? It was always Shia killing from east to west, it was always 'hidden agendas' and the 'majoosis' and the Sahaba/Shia Rafidhi.

Again, I repeat the same question. (Read the question again.) Who cares or said anything about Iran or Hizb being heroes or liked in Syria or in the Sunni world? How this relate to what the clip is about and what the Sunni mentality is.. A Takfiri wild attitude for centuries... tens of centuries before the creation of Hizb or Islamic Iran! A Takfiri-Child with the Takfiri crowds sing the slaughter-song for Shias and you try to say it is somehow Iran and hizb's fault and they are not heroes or etc? Make yourself clear! The IRI and others lost many opportunities worldwide and unconditionally helped many Takfiri affiliated groups from Palestine to South Asia for nothing... And who is going to lose any sleep if they are liked in the Sunni world or not. What kind of program the Sunni worlds have anyways except self-destruction? It was always Shia killing from east to west, it was always 'hidden agendas' and the 'majoosis' and the Sahaba/Shia Rafidhi.

.....man, you hit the nail on the head with this!

So much was sacrificed on the world stage and political platform in the name of muslim unity and trying to help our Muslim brothers.....but I can honestly not even think of ONE time where a Sunni country gave support to a Shia country, group, or citizen. We need to unify and strengthen our own base until we are untouchable and unbreakable and can exemplify to this world with true Islamic morality and power is (not the Al Qaeda and Wahabbi BS everyone sees across the world as representation of Islam).

(salam)

I don't believe in any support, whether it be a small praise or aid of any sort, to the FSA, at all. However, I still cannot support the likes of Assad. The man is a dhaalim, he is an oppressor. The violence he is doing is not only against the FSA but against many innocents as well.

Many Shi`a on here and elsewhere recently have this obnoxious Bush mentality where you are either "for us [Assad] or against us [Assad]." Being Shi`a, the followers of the Aa'imma (as), we cannot possibly support the kuffaar, terrorists, murderers being the FSA nor the kaafir, terrorist, murderer Assad. Turning a blind eye to what is happening in Syria is turning us stupid and greatly hypocritical.

Again, I repeat the same question. (Read the question again.)

Who cares or said anything about Iran or Hizb being heroes or liked in Syria or in the Sunni world? How this relate to what the clip is about and what the Sunni mentality is.. A Takfiri wild attitude for centuries... tens of centuries before the creation of Hizb or Islamic Iran!

A Takfiri-Child with the Takfiri crowds sing the slaughter-song for Shias and you try to say it is somehow Iran and hizb's fault and they are not heroes or etc? Make yourself clear!

The IRI and others lost many opportunities worldwide and unconditionally helped many Takfiri affiliated groups from Palestine to South Asia for nothing... And who is going to lose any sleep if they are liked in the Sunni world or not. What kind of program the Sunni worlds have anyways except self-destruction? It was always Shia killing from east to west, it was always 'hidden agendas' and the 'majoosis' and the Sahaba/Shia Rafidhi.

What do you have to say about Shias ruling Syria as dictators and killing off its population? with over a million refuges?

Don't bring up Bahrain etc. It is not a debate or whatever. I am just telling you how it is. You can say that Shias have done nothing but help Sunnis, look at the Sunnis in Syria. Iran and Hizb are supporting Bashar in massacring them, and the consequences is what you see on the video.

What do you have to say about Shias ruling Syria as dictators and killing off its population? with over a million refuges?

Don't bring up Bahrain etc. It is not a debate or whatever. I am just telling you how it is. You can say that Shias have done nothing but help Sunnis, look at the Sunnis in Syria. Iran and Hizb are supporting Bashar in massacring them, and the consequences is what you see on the video.

It's an unfair consequence; Iran's and co's politically minded support for Bashar does not reflect Shi`a teachings. So why should all of Shi`a be under attack for this?

Again! Do you speak English? A least a broken English like most of us here?

The question is simple... Why don't you be a man and say that: It is ok to kill the entire Shia citizens of Syria and sing a slaughter song because Syrian regime was controlled by Alawiites (at least the president and foreign minister) and its supporters were Hizb and Iran... JUST SAY IT. You don't have to be Shy, it is your mentality worldwide. You have no logic, nothing to reason or debate, of course. I should not say anything in regards to Bahrain to sing slaughter-song for Sunnis, because somehow it will expose your hypocrisy? And should just accept your STUPID reason for Shias being massacred somehow 'justly’?

Murtada you see why I say, it is better to have the lesser evil? This Sunni guy (Mousa) is coming to the internet, knows much about the world, and supposed to be an educated sane Sunni... Now imagine, those Takfiri gangs in Syria (like those in the clip) who know nothing except one statement, to kill Shia Rafidhis everywhere. And I do not lose any sleep if any country helps Assad or his regime against these big monsters.

Edited by Noah-

Again! Do you speak English? A least a broken English like most of us here?

The question is simple... Why don't you be a man and say that: It is ok to kill the entire Shia citizens of Syria and sing a slaughter song because Syrian regime was controlled by Alawiites (at least the president and foreign minister) and its supporters were Hizb and Iran... JUST SAY IT. You don't have to be Shy, it is your mentality worldwide. You have no logic, nothing to reason or debate, of course. I should not say anything in regards to Bahrain to sing slaughter-song for Sunnis, because somehow it will expose your hypocrisy? And should just accept your STUPID reason for Shias being massacred somehow 'justly’?

Murtada you see why I say, it is better to have the lesser evil? This Sunni guy (Mousa) is coming to the internet, knows much about the world, and supposed to be an educated sane Sunni... Now imagine, those Takfiri gangs in Syria (like those in the clip) who know nothing except one statement, to kill Shia Rafidhis everywhere. And I do not lose any sleep if any country helps Assad or his regime against these big monsters.

It is really amusing how you just want me to confirm to your view of the world.

You can think whatever you want, if I had something that I wanted to say, I would of said it.

I don't believe in slaughtering people or singing sog about doing that. I don't know why you think that I have to support slaughtering people to be a "man".

It is really funny how you ask me to say something, and since I didn't you pretend I said it anyway and used it to prove that all Sunnis are evil.

It's like me saying, oh you wanna kill all babies around the world? Be a man and SAY it! JUST SAY IT!

See how all Shias want to kill babies around the world? Despite that this Shia guy (Noah) has access to the internet and seems to have some level of education. Now, imagine what other radical shias who lack education would do?

Brother I understand what you are saying, but I don't think you realize the difficult position our religion puts us in the Syria conflict. Both sides are deserving of Jahanam for their slaughter, why should we pick which side is less deserving than the other, but still deserving of Allaah's (swt) punishment?

The only thing we can do is to make du`aa for the innocents of Syria and swift destruction of Assad and the FSA. I don't see a practical solution, perhaps someone can provide one that is in line with the Quraan and Ahlul bayt (as). Allaahumma `ajjal li waleeyakal faraj (as)

It is really amusing how you just want me to confirm to your view of the world.

You can think whatever you want, if I had something that I wanted to say, I would of said it.

I don't believe in slaughtering people or singing sog about doing that. I don't know why you think that I have to support slaughtering people to be a "man".

It is really funny how you ask me to say something, and since I didn't you pretend I said it anyway and used it to prove that all Sunnis are evil.

It's like me saying, oh you wanna kill all babies around the world? Be a man and SAY it! JUST SAY IT!

See how all Shias want to kill babies around the world? Despite that this Shia guy (Noah) has access to the internet and seems to have some level of education. Now, imagine what other radical shias who lack education would do?

Listen dude! It doesn't matter how often you jump from here to there, you cannot recover from your initial replies.

The OP comes and posts a topic on Takfiris and the child singing slaughter song.

Mousa comes in to excuse them, and says, oh what about Hizb and Iran supporting Assad.

Give up! Everyone can see how you threw unrelated stuffs to excuse Shia killings by Takfiris, while in reality, you could simply said that, you don't agree with what is being said or sang in the video clip. BUT, YOU DID NOT SAY THAT.

It's an unfair consequence; Iran's and co's politically minded support for Bashar does not reflect Shi`a teachings. So why should all of Shi`a be under attack for this?

Yes, it is Islamic teaching to not support Bashar al Assad...

I like it when many Shia Muslims think they are more clever than many leaders in the Muslim world just because they do their religious obligations

Yes, it is Islamic teaching to not support Bashar al Assad...

I like it when many Shia Muslims think they are more clever than many leaders in the Muslim world just because they do their religious obligations

I'm not sure what to make out of this mockery; is supporting Bashar stemming from an Islamic teaching? I've already told you why I don't believe in supporting him. What are your reasons? Quraan and Ahlul bayt only please. If you must, you can throw in a bit of whatever path you chose to come to your conclusion, inshaa'allaah

I'm not sure what to make out of this mockery; is supporting Bashar stemming from an Islamic teaching? I've already told you why I don't believe in supporting him. What are your reasons? Quraan and Ahlul bayt only please. If you must, you can throw in a bit of whatever path you chose to come to your conclusion, inshaa'allaah

You didnt claim anything for why you dont support Bashar al Assad, which shows how clueless you are about the whole thing. Please Average Shia Joe, dont try to act wise when you got no clue what you are talking about, and dont argue for the sake of arguing.

You didnt claim anything for why you dont support Bashar al Assad, which shows how clueless you are about the whole thing. Please Average Shia Joe, dont try to act wise when you got no clue what you are talking about, and dont argue for the sake of arguing.

Bashar is a killer. His army is bombing Syria, which includes members of the FSA and those innocent of the FSA. Therefore, he is a murderer. I don't know if you know this or not, maybe you can ask whichever marja you do taqleed to; what is the penalty for killing innocent civilians? Please let me know, jazaakAllaah khayr.

You have yet to provide a reason to support Bashar, or not support him. I would tell you to stop arguing for the sake of arguing, but what you are doing cannot even be considering arguing, so I'm not sure what to do with you. May Allaah (swt) open your eyes.

Edited by Murtada

Bashar is a killer. His army is bombing Syria, which includes members of the FSA and those innocent of the FSA. Therefore, he is a murderer. I don't know if you know this or not, maybe you can ask whichever marja you do taqleed to; what is the penalty for killing innocent civilians? Please let me know, jazaakAllaah khayr.

You have yet to provide a reason to support Bashar, or not support him. I would tell you to stop arguing for the sake of arguing, but what you are doing cannot even be considering arguing, so I'm not sure what to do with you. May Allaah (swt) open your eyes.

Wow bro, you could have at least made a convincing argument by referring to the arab nationalism and secularism in ba3ath ideology ...instead you go over recycled rubbish. I mean how do you know it isnt FSA carrying out all these bombings?

Seriously assad is gonna win hearts and minds by bombing houses and churches? Lol...

Yes he is bombing FSA, and and their blood thirsty supporters that you call innocent. So what is your point? That doesnt make him a murderer, that makes you a guy trying to over analyze religion and thinking if you read Dua Kumayl then you can give lectures