Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Abu Hesham

President Ahmedinejad Says Hugo Chavez Will Return

Rate this topic

(salam)

First I want to say May Allah have mercy on Hugo Chavez and reward him for his great deeds for the poor, oppressed, and neglected.

ameen.

I was reading something President Ahmedinejad said in regards to President Commander Hugo Chavez. In the article below, which is in spanish because thats where i read it, Pres. Ahmedinejad apparently said Pres, Chavez will be resurrected and "return together with Jesus(as) and Imam Mahdi (as). Can someone elaborate on what it is he could mean? I love Ahmedinejad but I have never heard such a thing so naturally I am confused by it.

http://actualidad.rt.com/ultima_hora/view/88356-ahmadineyad-chavez-resucitar-jesucristo

(salam)

First I want to say May Allah have mercy on Hugo Chavez and reward him for his great deeds for the poor, oppressed, and neglected.

ameen.

I was reading something President Ahmedinejad said in regards to President Commander Hugo Chavez. In the article below, which is in spanish because thats where i read it, Pres. Ahmedinejad apparently said Pres, Chavez will be resurrected and "return together with Jesus(as) and Imam Mahdi (as). Can someone elaborate on what it is he could mean? I love Ahmedinejad but I have never heard such a thing so naturally I am confused by it.

http://actualidad.rt...itar-jesucristo

(wasalam)

Well, there is the concept of raja'ah in shia Islam (you can read a bit about it here ) so he may be referring to Hugo Chavez being one of those who will return. With all respect, I do not see how he can state it as a fact as opposed to a possibility though.

(wasalam)

I think it's a subtle way of saying that Chavez was assassinated. Shuhadaa' return during the time of the Imam (ATF) - Ahmadinejad is implying that Chavez is a Shaheed.

But.... he will get the punishment of Allah swt because he was nonmuslim?

Can you please tell us a bit about this.

he probably made a mistake... this section is not included in the Spanish official version of the message sent ... nor did he say that in his declaration when he arrived in Caracas - he only said that Chavez lives in the hearts of the people...

Thanks for your responses but about him having to be Muslim I say: Hugo Chavez did more for Muslims in Palestine/Lebanon then most Arab countries ever have. Hugo Chavez stood up on the side of justice and was a beloved friend to Muslims. Allah says in the Quran that He can forgive whom he wills no matter what, i do not know the exact verse but i know i have read it.

My belief is that although he was a Catholic there is a chance for him receiving a reward because I promise you Catholic Hugo Chavez was a better Muslim then a lot of Muslims.

Imho, he will be in heaven. Many have followed their own religion, but you may notice reap the same results as devoted Muslims.

Personally, it's like making saints. How many are going to be there on judgement day? According to the Quran...one.

I saw this video of Hugo on shiachat where he affirms his belief in all mahdi ajf and his return with jesus a.s . Who knows he may have believed in all the 12 aimma a.s and rasool Allah saww?

That's probably why ahmadinejad assumes he will return. And ahmadinejad assumes a lot in many matters concerning all mahdi ajf as if he is the spokesperson for him.