Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Darth Vader

What Are Your Routine Waza'ef?

Rate this topic

(salam)

This thread is to learn about everyone's routinely recited waza'ef, be they ismaa al-husna (names of Allah), some other tasbeeh, surahs, ayahs of the Qur'an, munajaat, du'as, that you do often / routinely, say, daily or weekly or monthly for some specific purpose or to gain nearness and the pleasure of Allah.

My daily routine is mainly a spiritual+physical+mental shield, a protective wazeefa which a teacher recommended to me and is very effective mashaAllah, and which is as follows:

- 11 times Ayah al-Kursi.

- 1000 times Ya Qaharu.

- 11 times Surah Al-Naas.

The second one is of two names of Allah. The haroof-e-abjad sum of which matches with the haroof-e-abjad sum of my own name. It is supposed to have the effect of a personal ism-e-azam. I do it often but not routinely:

- 130 times Ya Aliyyu

- 130 times Ya Wadoodu

So there. Please share yours, in an effort to perhaps learn and adopt more of the effective ones.

very nice topic.

but the manner of recitation has a lot of impact on efficacy, not just the words.

and the words you think in urdu, english or farsi for the meaning of the arabic.

I put my 2cents to show, that there is much more to it than the data you put ... for what you want.

The second one is of two names of Allah. The haroof-e-abjad sum of which matches with the haroof-e-abjad sum of my own name. It is supposed to have the effect of a personal ism-e-azam. I do it often but not routinely:

- 130 times Ya Aliyyu

- 130 times Ya

If you don't mind could you please exlpain to me the concept of Personal ism-e-azam ?

If you don't mind and have the time.

Thanks.

(salam)

Constant recitation of La Ilalha Illa Allah during the day is very effective. As well as salawat upon Mohamad and his family. (more than 1000 times in a day)

Salatul Layl, Dua Ahad, Dua Nudba

Also, it may seem weird but cursing the 1 ,2 ,3 100 times as mentioned in Ziyarat Ashura for Hajjat every day for 40 days.

Mine's similar! constant salawat, Qur'an every morning, daily dua of the day, ziyarat of the ma'sumeen (as) everyday, try to do the nafilah associated with each wajib salah (Including salat-ul-layl)

- Dua ahad after fajr

- Dua tawassul on tuesdays

- Dua kumayl, surah yaseen, ziyarat e waritha on thursdays (hard to do all of them sometimes)

- Dua nudbah on fridays

Edited by Labbayk

^ Could you please PM me how you curse the enemies of Ahl-ul-Bayt (as)?

Please. I really want to try and add this one to my routine. :)

yes inshallah i will teach you.

you can pm me

=D

Edited by -Enlightened

^ Could you please PM me how you curse the enemies of Ahl-ul-Bayt (as)?

:blink: :huh: :wacko: ..... :o .... :!!!: .... :mellow:....

Sorry bro.. Really,I'm not intending to mock you or anything. I just really find this statement an oxymoron when its coming from a Shia.

Anyways, to top this whole, I recommend you to start with Ziyrat Ashura.

Inshallah sister -Enlightened will offer more help.

^^^^ The thing is that there are always more than one elegantly beautiful and eloquent ways to deliver something. See how many darood there are. Each better and more appealing than the other yet in essence they are all darood. I hope you follow.

how you curse the enemies of Ahl-ul-Bayt (as)?

Ya Allaah!

Send unlimited curses on the enemies of Muhammad-o-Aal-e-Muhammad ASWS, specially Bibi Paak ASWS and Maula Husain ASWS.

Ala Lanatullaahey Alal Qomaz Zalimeen Wa Aada-e-Ajmaeen

La'an Allaahu Udu-e-Muhammad-o-Aal-e-Muhammad, Minal Jinn-e-Wal Ins, Minal Awwaleen Wal Aakhireen

Edited by Your-Best-Friend

(bismillah)

(wasalam)

Tasbih of Fatima Zahra AS.

Touch the holy turbat to the eyelids and read Turbat Dua, similar to what you see in 5th Tradition here: http://duas.org/kshifa.htm

Ask Allah SWT to protect Imam Zaman AJ, may he return soon.

Make dua for all the people you promised you would pray for.

Go to sajdah and say "Ya Rabbi, Ya Rabbi, Ya Rabbi."

During time of stress, read "Ya Rabbanaa" five times to feel calm.

Read other duas when you can. InshaAllah

Ramadan Mubarak! 

MashAllah to everyone who posted. The only one i can add that i do regularly that no one else has mentioned is the supplication of Yunus(as) 'la illaha illa anta, subhanaka, inni kuntu minazzilamin'. Theres a few ways people translate the last bit, but i favour: 'there is no God but you, exhalted are you, indeed i am of those who cause themselves to suffer loss'. That one has helped me many a time alhamdullillah.

MashAllah to everyone who posted. The only one i can add that i do regularly that no one else has mentioned is the supplication of Yunus(as) 'la illaha illa anta, subhanaka, inni kuntu minazzilamin'. Theres a few ways people translate the last bit, but i favour: 'there is no God but you, exhalted are you, indeed i am of those who cause themselves to suffer loss'. That one has helped me many a time alhamdullillah.

Especially when it is recited after every obligatory prayers in prostration...