Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
MAFHHM

Sean Stone Says Mahdi Was Seen During 33 Day War

Rate this topic

Sean Stone is such an insightful and well articulated individual, particularly when it comes to economics and political history, but he spoils it by appearing on Alex Jones radio shows and naively buying into unfounded rumours / conspiracy theories and then spreading the malarkey in public.

In this public speech, he says that Rihanna's S&M music video depicts the word illuminati, and uses this as a form of proof to prove that the entire music industry is an occult, satan worshipping cult trying to brainwash everyone into the dark pits of immorality. He doesn't realise that the word "illuminati" in her music video was put there deliberately to reflect what social media write about her, essentially repudiating the accusation.

It undermines his credibility and effectively renders him a squandered potential for change.

Sean Stone is such an insightful and well articulated individual, particularly when it comes to economics and political history, but he spoils it by appearing on Alex Jones radio shows and naively buying into unfounded rumours / conspiracy theories and then spreading the malarkey in public.

In this public speech, he says that Rihanna's S&M music video depicts the word illuminati, and uses this as a form of proof to prove that the entire music industry is an occult, satan worshipping cult trying to brainwash everyone into the dark pits of immorality. He doesn't realise that the word "illuminati" in her music video was put there deliberately to reflect what social media write about her, essentially repudiating the accusation.

It undermines his credibility and effectively renders him a squandered potential for change.

jayz.jpg

Mikel-Obi-Jay-Z-Illuminati-Hand-Sign.jpg

Salamu Alaikum,

Akhi, rather they refer to themselves as Illuminati, free masons, or whatever, they are truly satanist. I wont go in to detail about it, but I worked in the industry as an artist manager as well as setting up marketing campaigns for some years, and after embracing Islam I walked away from it all. The things I saw continuously throughout my time in the midst of it all was extremely disturbing to say the least. The things Sean Stone was stating here was on point about the people who control the industry. Do you realize why they have certain producers and artist in house at all times ? These satanist understand full well that certain vibrations from beats along with their deeply satanic messages they go with them affect the spirit of a being ! Especially when you take in to consideration the drugs and alcohol that play a major role in letting our consciousness go. Do you really think the death that happens to people around these major artist a coincidence ? It's a reason why all things things are prohibitions to us as Muslims. Always remember satan plans but Allah (SWT) is the best of planners !!

Yusuf Ali

Salamu Alaikum,

Akhi, rather they refer to themselves as Illuminati, free masons, or whatever, they are truly satanist. I wont go in to detail about it, but I worked in the industry as an artist manager as well as setting up marketing campaigns for some years, and after embracing Islam I walked away from it all. The things I saw continuously throughout my time in the midst of it all was extremely disturbing to say the least. The things Sean Stone was stating here was on point about the people who control the industry. Do you realize why they have certain producers and artist in house at all times ? These satanist understand full well that certain vibrations from beats along with their deeply satanic messages they go with them affect the spirit of a being ! Especially when you take in to consideration the drugs and alcohol that play a major role in letting our consciousness go. Do you really think the death that happens to people around these major artist a coincidence ? It's a reason why all things things are prohibitions to us as Muslims. Always remember satan plans but Allah (SWT) is the best of planners !!

Yusuf Ali

Actually, could you go into a little more detail about what you saw. I have never met a revert (I am revert myself) who actually worked in this industry. You hear alot of rumors. I don't know how much of it is true, and how much is exaggeration. If you talk about what you personally witnessesed, it is not gheeba or myth or speculation, because you saw it with your own eyes. I grew up in Los Angeles, CA but I never worked in Hollywood so I don't know what actually goes on.

Edited by Abu Hadi

jayz.jpg

Mikel-Obi-Jay-Z-Illuminati-Hand-Sign.jpg

Facepalm. It's not an eye, it's a DIAMOND.

A diamond is a mineral that the urban slang community refers to as "rock."

Jay-Z's label is called Roc-a-fella Records, a word play alluding to the very wealthy Rockefeller family. The company is sometimes referred to as the ROC.

So the Diamond is a rock which is a homophone for the nickname of the company, the Roc.

Hence, he's throwing up the "Roc." It's the hand sign for Jay-Z's Roc-a-fella Records.

I don't know how much clearer I can possibly make this.

All it takes is some concerted effort to meaningfully research.

Facepalm. It's not an eye, it's a DIAMOND.

A diamond is a mineral that the urban slang community refers to as "rock."

Jay-Z's label is called Roc-a-fella Records, a word play alluding to the very wealthy Rockefeller family. The company is sometimes referred to as the ROC.

So the Diamond is a rock which is a homophone for the nickname of the company, the Roc.

Hence, he's throwing up the "Roc." It's the hand sign for Jay-Z's Roc-a-fella Records.

I don't know how much clearer I can possibly make this.

All it takes is some concerted effort to meaningfully research.

jay-z-illuminati.jpg

jay-z-illuminati.jpg

So, what's the deal? You're just going to copy and paste retarded conspiracy pictures and turn a blind eye to what I said?

Just to add. He looks through the hand symbol because he is imitating the dollar bill eye in the diamond-shaped temple. Duh.

Just to add. He looks through the hand symbol because he is imitating the dollar bill eye in the diamond-shaped temple. Duh.

Well what kind of a design is on the dollar bill anyway? Its supposedly the eye of God watching us . I think you are trolling by admitting what he is doing.

What kinda reptilian design is An eye on the pyramid of Firawn? Seems like their imams are people like Firawn..as Allah has said in the quran that He has made evil beings as leaders of evil people. Firawn is an imam of these people.

Salamu Alaikum,

Yusuf Ali

Please, tell me what it is you specifically witnessed that ascertained the truth of the Illuminati. I would also like you to give an explanation as to what the Illuminati is planning, long term. Enlighten me. No pun intended.

Well what kind of a design is on the dollar bill anyway? Its supposedly the eye of God watching us . I think you are trolling by admitting what he is doing.

What kinda reptilian design is An eye on the pyramid of Firawn? Seems like their imams are people like Firawn..as Allah has said in the quran that He has made evil beings as leaders of evil people. Firawn is an imam of these people.

Don't embarrass yourself. You need to read up on US history; you, et al are severely lacking.

http://youthvoices.net/discussion/whats-meaning-symbolism-dollar-bill?no_redirect=true

Please, tell me what it is you specifically witnessed that ascertained the truth of the Illuminati. I would also like you to give an explanation as to what the Illuminati is planning, long term. Enlighten me. No pun intended.

Don't embarrass yourself. You need to read up on US history; you, et al are severely lacking.

http://youthvoices.n...o_redirect=true

Actually, could you go into a little more detail about what you saw. I have never met a revert (I am revert myself) who actually worked in this industry. You hear alot of rumors. I don't know how much of it is true, and how much is exaggeration. If you talk about what you personally witnessesed, it is not gheeba or myth or speculation, because you saw it with your own eyes. I grew up in Los Angeles, CA but I never worked in Hollywood so I don't know what actually goes on.

Salamu Alaikum brothers,

Some how I knew this would peak the interest of some as it seems to be the talk of the times.

I don't want to go in to detail about that life honestly, but I will say this. The creed of the music industry is that of Aleister Crowley ( the founder of Thelemite Philosophy) who's motto was "Do art thou wilt". Jay Z often came under fire from hard line Christians for putting this motto on his earlier lines of clothing. If you ever heard the speech by JFK before he was assassinated, think of the music industry. Because they are so well connected you will be surprised about the things they get away with, hence they do as they wish as if there will be no consequences for their actions. Celebrity men and women you see and think you know them you really don't ! For anyone with morals a lot of things you see from these same individuals would simply disgust you. The industry is plagued with criminals, prostitution, drugs, alcohol, and Satanist. The household names of the industry like Lyor Cohen, Jimmy Iovine, Clive Davis, Tommy Mottola, etc are nothing but well organized gangsters with friends in high places. In my opinion the "Illuminati" is actually probably on a much higher level than these pawns, but I'm sure they are servants to them. Long term plan...lol ! Their plan is simply to corrupt as many as they possibly can ! Remember Satan will always lie. They will promise you the world, but what's the price ? How much do you really want it ? Are you willing to sell yourself and engage in homosexual acts ? Are you willing to make a sacrifice ? How much do you want it, and how far are you willing to go ? You will be surprised at the lengths some will go for the allurements of this world ! They don't even hide a lot of things anymore as they used to due to them knowing either they can get away with it, someone will just dismiss the claims as conspiracy theories, start running smear campaigns to get the masses to believe the person making the claims is just crazy, or in some cases framing individuals so they are silenced by incarceration. Marketing is a evil tool when put in to the wrong hands, and you mix it with the cozy relationship with crooked police ( which their is no shortage of ) and you'd be amazed at the things that can be pulled off.

I started off young so initially the glitz and glamour seemed from the outside to be what you wanted (money, fame, women, etc), but as time progressed I found myself asking myself more and more did I want to really do this. My answer came when I finished the Holy Quran for the first time ! And say: "Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish". What Satan dangles in your face is just an illusion, its never truth. I hope this will suffice for the inquiring mind. Just stay close to Allah (SWT), and things like this ( no matter how much they plan ) wont even matter.

Yusuf Ali

excellent work from brother Sean Ali Stone. His messages of faith, hope and stressing importance of each and every persons prayers and light, are much needed these days. may he be among the close companions of the Imam Mahdi in sha Allah.
I am hoping he makes some propagation of the Ahlulbayt with his films, and introduce other famous people to their existence through his works. I think he said he wanted to work on something like that within the video. Edited by MAFHHM

I don't want to go in to detail about that life honestly, but I will say this.

That's exactly what we were enquiring into, dude.

The creed of the music industry is that of Aleister Crowley ( the founder of Thelemite Philosophy) who's motto was "Do art thou wilt". Jay Z often came under fire from hard line Christians for putting this motto on his earlier lines of clothing. If you ever heard the speech by JFK before he was assassinated, think of the music industry. Because they are so well connected you will be surprised about the things they get away with, hence they do as they wish as if there will be no consequences for their actions. Celebrity men and women you see and think you know them you really don't ! For anyone with morals a lot of things you see from these same individuals would simply disgust you. The industry is plagued with criminals, prostitution, drugs, alcohol, and Satanist. The household names of the industry like Lyor Cohen, Jimmy Iovine, Clive Davis, Tommy Mottola, etc are nothing but well organized gangsters with friends in high places. In my opinion the "Illuminati" is actually probably on a much higher level than these pawns, but I'm sure they are servants to them. Long term plan...lol ! Their plan is simply to corrupt as many as they possibly can ! Remember Satan will always lie. They will promise you the world, but what's the price ? How much do you really want it ? Are you willing to sell yourself and engage in homosexual acts ? Are you willing to make a sacrifice ? How much do you want it, and how far are you willing to go ? You will be surprised at the lengths some will go for the allurements of this world ! They don't even hide a lot of things anymore as they used to due to them knowing either they can get away with it, someone will just dismiss the claims as conspiracy theories, start running smear campaigns to get the masses to believe the person making the claims is just crazy, or in some cases framing individuals so they are silenced by incarceration. Marketing is a evil tool when put in to the wrong hands, and you mix it with the cozy relationship with crooked police ( which their is no shortage of ) and you'd be amazed at the things that can be pulled off.

Yusuf Ali

No offence, but they would suitably diagnose your condition as "paranoia."

Why is every one so quick to believe all sorts of strange and far-fetched conspiracy theories. The reality seems pretty clear. These people are very corrupt, they are satanists in the sense that they have basically given them selves completely to shaytan and their desires. No one needs to believe in the "illuminati/free mason" conspiracy theories to see that.

You have people advocating the use of intoxicants and fornication/adultery and even homosexuality on a massive scale through t.v movies, music and other forms of popular art.

The entire thing is very clear and open to any one with any sense, there doesn't seem to be much of a "conspiracy" at all. Its the same game that has been going on since forever - a group of materialistic wealthy hedonistic people pushing a culture of corruption and materialism and people following like sheep- disobeying Allah and his commands.

I don't (and neither does any one else) need to believe in strange/exaggerated theories with no tangible proof of any kind to see the reality of this situation.

Exactly.

In addition, the media is not really run by one organisation. There are many all across the world. They do not use drugs, sex, and violence to spread corruption. Rather, these companies just want to sell movies, and they know these vices make movies 'sell'.

No conspiracy theory, no masterminds. Simple shrewd business men/women knowing what we public sheep stampede towards.

Salamu Alaikum brothers,

Some how I knew this would peak the interest of some as it seems to be the talk of the times.

I don't want to go in to detail about that life honestly, but I will say this. The creed of the music industry is that of Aleister Crowley ( the founder of Thelemite Philosophy) who's motto was "Do art thou wilt". Jay Z often came under fire from hard line Christians for putting this motto on his earlier lines of clothing. If you ever heard the speech by JFK before he was assassinated, think of the music industry. Because they are so well connected you will be surprised about the things they get away with, hence they do as they wish as if there will be no consequences for their actions. Celebrity men and women you see and think you know them you really don't ! For anyone with morals a lot of things you see from these same individuals would simply disgust you. The industry is plagued with criminals, prostitution, drugs, alcohol, and Satanist. The household names of the industry like Lyor Cohen, Jimmy Iovine, Clive Davis, Tommy Mottola, etc are nothing but well organized gangsters with friends in high places. In my opinion the "Illuminati" is actually probably on a much higher level than these pawns, but I'm sure they are servants to them. Long term plan...lol ! Their plan is simply to corrupt as many as they possibly can ! Remember Satan will always lie. They will promise you the world, but what's the price ? How much do you really want it ? Are you willing to sell yourself and engage in homosexual acts ? Are you willing to make a sacrifice ? How much do you want it, and how far are you willing to go ? You will be surprised at the lengths some will go for the allurements of this world ! They don't even hide a lot of things anymore as they used to due to them knowing either they can get away with it, someone will just dismiss the claims as conspiracy theories, start running smear campaigns to get the masses to believe the person making the claims is just crazy, or in some cases framing individuals so they are silenced by incarceration. Marketing is a evil tool when put in to the wrong hands, and you mix it with the cozy relationship with crooked police ( which their is no shortage of ) and you'd be amazed at the things that can be pulled off.

I started off young so initially the glitz and glamour seemed from the outside to be what you wanted (money, fame, women, etc), but as time progressed I found myself asking myself more and more did I want to really do this. My answer came when I finished the Holy Quran for the first time ! And say: "Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish". What Satan dangles in your face is just an illusion, its never truth. I hope this will suffice for the inquiring mind. Just stay close to Allah (SWT), and things like this ( no matter how much they plan ) wont even matter.

Yusuf Ali

I see all this happening around me (to some extent), it's not just the music industry.

@ inferno! "They will promise you the world, but what's the price ? How much do you really want it ? Are you willing to sell yourself ? Are you willing to make a sacrifice ? How much do you want it, and how far are you willing to go ? You will be surprised at the lengths some will go for the allurements of this world ! They don't even hide a lot of things anymore as they used to due to them knowing either they can get away with it, someone will just dismiss the claims as conspiracy theories, start running smear campaigns to get the masses to believe the person making the claims is just crazy, or in some cases framing individuals so they are silenced by incarceration. Marketing is a evil tool when put in to the wrong hands, and you mix it with the cozy relationship with crooked police ( which their is no shortage of ) and you'd be amazed at the things that can be pulled off"

I was talking about this part. I feel like world became a different place in October 2011.

Edited by Mokhtar2012

I liked the brothers speech and it convinced me that he is sincerely Shia. His esoteric understanding of Ahlulbayt seems pretty good.

Well, to be perfectly accurate he calls himself a "ChristanJewishMuslim." Watch his interviews. He likes to think that he's bridging the gap between the Abrahamic faiths. I don't know how, but he seems sincere enough.

My guess is that he feels an affinity toward Shia thought for its "Irfan." He's into mysticism and demons, so it kinda makes sense.

People keep saying 'these conspiracy theories have no evidence'. please take some time out of your day to find the unbelievable amount of evidence which when seen will leave you with no doubt that there are a group of people with very strange beliefs who control much of the world.

If you dont believe its true then its called living in denial.

Edited by mehdi11

People keep saying 'these conspiracy theories have no evidence'. please take some time out of your day to find the unbelievable amount of evidence which when seen will leave you with no doubt that there are a group of people with very strange beliefs who control much of the world.

Exactly. I recommend deep research to the sincere. They will be blown away, but Sean Ali is right, they are deceivers and weak. May he be a true friend of the Imam (as).

The burden of proof is on you since you're the one making the claim. How do you expect me to prove a negative?