Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Murtada

Names Of Ahlul Bayt (As) Burned In Syria

Rate this topic

The posters had "Ya Zaynab" . They're intention is that they do not hate the Ahlulbayt, but no one should do shirk by calling to other than Allah [this is the mentality they have created from their limited learning and upbringing]. Thinking from their perspective, would you understand their actions due to their intention, if that is the intention indeed?

Edited by MAFHHM

The posters had "Ya Zaynab" . They're intention is that they do not hate the Ahlulbayt, but no one should do shirk by calling to other than Allah [this is the mentality they have created from their limited learning and upbringing]. Thinking from their perspective, would you understand their actions due to their intention, if that is the intention indeed?

Weird since Sunni Masjids have names: Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, Ali and so forth pretty commonly.

Those names are fine for these hypocrites, but they have a problem with the names of the Ahlul Bayt (as)

Weird since Sunni Masjids have names: Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, Ali and so forth pretty commonly.

Those names are fine for these hypocrites, but they have a problem with the names of the Ahlul Bayt (as)

I believe the issue is with the "Ya" which makes them equal it to shirk.

As easily, if not easier, I imagine they could have cut the "Yaa" portion out. I think I also say one saying "As salaamu`alayka Yaa 'Abaa Abdillaah." Hard to justify that as shirk, even for these nawaasib.

Not that I agree with it, but keep in mind also that in Sunni fiqh, burning something is considered the proper way of disposing of material with sacred names on it (the biggest example being Quranic script).

It is the same in our fiqh, is it not? That and disposing of it in the ocean/body of water? Though it is their intention which concerns me; were they really trying to dispose of these flags in a fiqhi way, or is their intention consistent with their previous actions: destroying anything Shi`a in Syria?

Its pure hatred of Ahlulbayt and the shia. These *** have been known to burn even Qurans in shia masjids.

Edited by Haji 2003
swearing

It is the same in our fiqh, is it not? That and disposing of it in the ocean/body of water?

No it's not. We don't believe in burning materials with sacred writing on it (hence we condemn what the third one did when he had the Quranic mushafs burnt). For Sunnis though in their fiqh, it appears to be the preferred way to do so.

Not that I agree with it, but keep in mind also that in Sunni fiqh, burning something is considered the proper way of disposing of material with sacred names on it (the biggest example being Quranic script).

That's why they flip out when pastor Terry Jones wants to burn Qur'ans ?

Both Hannibal and macisaac have very valid points. To me the key point that is different between both their arguments are the intentions behind burning the Quran. One in a sacred way the other to disgrace islam. Same actions two very different intentions and outcomes.

Is any one surprised that they are doing this?

They behead people and feed their bodies to dogs, destroy masjids, bomb worshipers and desecrate the bodies of dead people, slaughter women and children and indiscriminately kill people in crowds, and desecrate holy sites.They are the inheritors of the killers of every Prophet, Imam and saint. They are ruthless thugs that have no mercy or compassion, they are a plague on this earth. InshaAllah the day will come when their evil and satanic ideology will be completely erased from this earth. They have been nothing but a blight on humanity.

Ok alawite shrine? but whos body was in there? someone from ahlulbayt?

i've been asking alawi friends and mums the word no body wants to answer. no shias are familiar with it so i doubt any ahlulbaayt can be buried there. I lived in Syria for a few years and there are many unknown graves and shrines which villagers forgot who the person is. I came across a shrine which had a grave over 4 meters long i asked the locals who was this he told me he was a very tall man from pre Islamic , but didn't have a name for him.

Edited by ImamAliwabas