Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Musa

Need Some Shias To Defend Islam On Reddit!

Rate this topic

Salaam everyone, I was hoping that we could help post on reddit. Unfortunately the Islam section is dominated by many sunnis (some of them who are very extreme and don't believe shias are even Muslim). I posted a link to al-islam.org and was immedietely told not to post such content because it was /r/Islam. The Shia sections is also dwindling so it would be nice if we had some active shia brother and sisters representing! There are many people who come to /r/Islam for Islamic advice on how to convert, many of them are linked only sunni sources.

Please make an account on reddit and start posting at

http://www.reddit.com/r/islam - Islam Section

http://www.reddit.com/r/shia - Shia Section

let me know the mod of /r/Islam that says shia are not muslims. I will take care of him. (my id is user/sifarat/)

I never had this sort of issue by the way, perhaps I am a pro redditor. or perhaps the links didn't involve any complex issues.

I am not active there, but randomly post there. instead I am bit active in /r/pakistan and they like shia very much.

well I don't know if it is the mods, but just the people in general tend to push shia's away (Basically, go back to /r/shia kind of thing). I recently saw a post that questioned if shias were even Muslim, it is getting really sad. I have been starting to post more in /r/shia and /r/Islam, would be cool to see you there as well.

haha that's cool i have never been to /r/ pakistan I will definitely check it out.

let me know the mod of /r/Islam that says shia are not muslims. I will take care of him. (my id is user/sifarat/)

I never had this sort of issue by the way, perhaps I am a pro redditor. or perhaps the links didn't involve any complex issues.

I am not active there, but randomly post there. instead I am bit active in /r/pakistan and they like shia very much.

Edit your ID here.

Aye bro, I have been whopping them on r/Islam for a long time, I have also made some 600 Karma whopping them in their own subreddit :lol:

Yeah I have seen your posts, I was like wow who is this guy haha.

but yeah it is our subreddit too :)

Honestly I think there's waaaay too many of them to make a difference, and as you know wahabbis have gained the trust of many sunni muslims today so there presence is apparent in reddit. if anything we can try changing it so that there's 2 subreddits: r/sunniislami and r/shiaislam

Edited by HassoonBazoon

The mods just turn a blind eye and let labels like Rafidah fly out in the open, but oh well, seems like their Aqeedah permits rapid name-calling.

I will let you know if mods declare Kufr on me or on us ;)

It's funny, Sunnis are such gullible people, it was Shia friendly excluding some occasional shots at us, ever since they started putting the Uthman al-Khamees parts, which I am putting my refutations here as well (http://www.shiachat....man-al-khamees/) they all turned against Shias, accepting Uthman al-Khamees' moronic claims.

It's weird how a Salafi-minded person can influence the masses against Shias with a deceitful claim so freakin' easily.

Edited by GreyMatter