Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ali-Reza

This Is How Many Sunnis Salute The Prophet

Rate this topic

They take time to spell it out for Umar and Mawyia but for prophet (pbuh) they do it this way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEbZqtTHgF0

I dont want to create more rift but this is very true I have attended many of these sunni places they are like this.

اللهم صل على محمد وال محمد وعجل فرجهم والعن عدوهم

This is no longer about shia and sunni any more its about right and wrong..

The issue that Sunni;s are having is a complete lack of education and that this history was always written by people who won the wars.

They cant get over themeselves and thier haterd of us shia, or born shia!

I think of a simple comparrison of those that are taliban who refuse to let women drive, edcuation any freedom, but salute aisha for getting on top of a camel! and waging war against fellow muslims!

I remember the story of when abu baker was in the cave with the prophet and god had to actually tell him "please stop being a coward" While the same exact time Imam ALi was sleeping in the prophet's bed knowing fully well they are coming to murder him, not a single drop of fear.

Look at the history the stories that do not make sense at all. Like umar actually being more brave that the prophet.

These people fall in love with tyrants, dictators and want control. Look at them now! all of them, not a single decent leader!, not a single decent movement, look at what is happening in egypt, tunisia, syria, and everywhere else!

They are anti-humanity! and the world will soon be sick of them! like they were sick of nazi's