Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Unity Amongst Shias - Most Important

Rate this topic

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(bismillah) Dear brothers and sisters. Lately I have noticed that Shiachat and it's members, including me have changed for the worse. Shiachat in itself is just a website, but it is also the biggest s

Shia Scholars : We have a common enemy https://youtu.be/rGdFbSZ9oyM

Senseless insults and bickering back and forth is extremely counter productive, but a strong indicator of how civilized any society is how the general public holds its leadership accountable, especial

• Basic Members

Unity amongst Shias is no doubt important.

Unity amongst ALL muslims is even more important. Why should we let our enemies divide and rule us ? Let's concentrate on our similarities not our minor differences.

We all fast - so why worry if others fast 1 day before or after ? Let Allah judge.

We all recite the same Qur'an  -  so why worry if others interprete it differently ? Let Allah judge.

We all respect our Prophet Mohammed pbuh - so why worry if others say his actions were different to yours ? Let Allah judge.

We all don't drink alcohol ; don't eat haram ; etc etc  - so why worry if others sing songs or dance or not wear hijab ? Let Allah judge. 

We all know that killing a fellow muslim or even another human being is wrong - so we should encourage our leaders to speak out against these murderers.   

If any Imam curses another muslim - shame on him. Who is he to play God?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Forum Administrators

Rough English translation from Ayatullah Khamenei video in Farsi:

Islam is not against other religions or people. Islam is against oppression, arrogance and injustice. The only cure for the Muslim world today is unity. Let the scholars of Muslims sit together and unite and do not allow zealots and closed minded people to call other Muslims infidel.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
On 4/20/2013 at 7:39 PM, neol said:

Also i find that in several instances the Sunni schools are bashed by the shia's on this shiachat site.

i want to learn more about Sunni Islam and their schools and the differences because i live in a country with total population 1.4 million and of those 275,000 are Muslims, but only about 500-600 are shia and that may be an over estimate.

but i have several Sunni friends and co workers who are good Muslims, and i hate to hear generalized basking and consistent criticism of Sunnis.

which country is this ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

Oh my beautiful brothers and sisters don't ever think your a minority when Allah has placed the holy cloak of his beloved  muhammad (saw) and his transcended family ahlul bayt over the shia people I,ll stand with you don't worry this is a good sign of unity

From your sunni brother

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Veteran Member

Agreed 

I think moderate /sufi Sunnis and Shia both share a common wahab e enemy 

But the rise of a ultra puritin evangelical shiasm post revolution iran is as threatening to unity as wahabi Fitna 

Dial down the self righteous Ness and rhetoric ...live and let live  

Remember we all fight over historical sources which we cannot change now 

Edited by Panzerwaffe
  • 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member

Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Raheem

All praise be to Allāh, glorified and exelled be he creator of the Heavens and Earth and what is between it.

May Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì accept our Deeds Ameen.

True brother the concept of Unity can be found within the Quran itself and must be considered:

Holy Quran 3:103
------------------
وَاعتَصِموا بِحَبلِ اللَّهِ جَميعًا وَلا تَفَرَّقوا ۚ وَاذكُروا نِعمَتَ اللَّهِ عَلَيكُم إِذ كُنتُم أَعداءً فَأَلَّفَ بَينَ قُلوبِكُم فَأَصبَحتُم بِنِعمَتِهِ إِخوٰنًا وَكُنتُم عَلىٰ شَفا حُفرَةٍ مِنَ النّارِ فَأَنقَذَكُم مِنها ۗ كَذٰلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللَّهُ لَكُم ءايٰتِهِ لَعَلَّكُم تَهتَدونَ

And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided. And remember the favor of Allah upon you - when you were enemies and He brought your hearts together and you became, by His favor, brothers. And you were on the edge of a pit of the Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you may be guided.

Holy Quran 8:46
------------------
وَأَطيعُوا اللَّهَ وَرَسولَهُ وَلا تَنٰزَعوا فَتَفشَلوا وَتَذهَبَ ريحُكُم ۖ وَاصبِروا ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصّٰبِرينَ

And obey Allah and His Apostle and do not quarrel for then you will be weak in hearts and your power will depart, and be patient; surely Allah is with the patient.

Holy Quran 6:159
------------------
إِنَّ الَّذينَ فَرَّقوا دينَهُم وَكانوا شِيَعًا لَستَ مِنهُم فى شَيءٍ ۚ إِنَّما أَمرُهُم إِلَى اللَّهِ ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُم بِما كانوا يَفعَلونَ

Surely they who divided their religion into parts and became sects, you have no concern with them; their affair is only with Allah, then He will inform them of what they did.

From these verses clearly we can see that Shia Unity must be Wajib! 

Unfortunately we have the so called Shias hiding somewhere in London and going on television insulting Ayatullah Khamenei, Shahidul Islam Ayatullah Baqir al-Sadr, Imam Khomeini, Ayatullah Taqi Bahjat etc.

May Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì guide us all to Sirataal Mustaqeen!

Shia unity is most important because we have many enemies worldwide recently people hates even more then before therefore we must unite under the banner of marjiyyah and think 1000 times before we do a action or a anything in life because enemies has eyes over us every day and night we dont realise it wake up brother and sisters before its to late.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

Thank you  for your addressing this issue. Since I am new to this platform and have only been shia since Muharram ( I came home from the Sunni side just this year.)  One of the issues I had with where I  came from was I perceived as fitna and inconsistency with the Islam I was raised with and where it is going. I will post on occasion but will not post opinions until i Mature. May we all follow in peace!

• Advanced Member
On 11/15/2016 at 2:21 PM, raza82 said:

which country is this ?

I will not be a basher, but can answer about Sunnis in My part of the world. I was born and raised in the region near Adana, turkiye near the Syrian border.

• 7 months later...