Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ali-Reza

Hugo Chavez Pray For The Arrival Of Imam Mahdi

Rate this topic

He wasn't saying specifically Imam Mahdi(a.f.s) Ibn Al Hassan. He was saying (in Spanish) for 'Mehdi' to come quickly and to bring justice to the entire world. My Spanish is mediocre so that's all I got out of it. He was sitting next to Mahmoud Abbas who is a Sunni and he was also clapping. Sunnis also believe in Imam Mahdi(a.f.s) but they don't believe he is the son of Imam Hassan(a.s). They think he will be born at a later time in history and then rise.

Edited by Abu Hadi

How can a non-Muslim wish for the appearance of the Twelth Imam? You can't be a non-Muslim and believe in the Imams. And how can a non-Muslim be sure that the Mahdi will bring justice on Earth?

How can a non-Muslim wish for the appearance of the Twelth Imam? You can't be a non-Muslim and believe in the Imams. And how can a non-Muslim be sure that the Mahdi will bring justice on Earth?

You dont have to be a Muslim to believe in Imam Mahdi aj

Hugo Chavez has visited the Shrine of Imam Al-Rida a.s and people like you were falsly accusing him of being an Athiest and went on a rampage for their so-called "justice" of why they did not want him entering the holy site.

But the Iranians quickly responded to their own people and said he is a believe Christian who believes Imam Mahdi and Nabi Isa a.s will rise and bring justice and peace to the world. What else do you expect from friends of Ahmedinajad?

Besides, the Jews know someone rises with the Prophet Jesus(Isa a.s), they just lack the further knowledge our prophet muhamed(a.s) left behind, and his househould(family) for decades are his death.

Hugo Chavez has visited the Shrine of Imam Al-Rida a.s and people like you were falsly accusing him of being an Athiest and went on a rampage for their so-called "justice" of why they did not want him entering the holy site.

But the Iranians quickly responded to their own people and said he is a believe Christian who believes Imam Mahdi and Nabi Isa a.s will rise and bring justice and peace to the world. What else do you expect from friends of Ahmedinajad?

Besides, the Jews know someone rises with the Prophet Jesus(Isa a.s), they just lack the further knowledge our prophet muhamed(a.s) left behind, and his househould(family) for decades are his death.

Isn't Castro a friend of Nejad? And Castro is an atheist communist. And what do you mean by people like me?

Based on this and other things he said, I think there is a possibility that he is Muslim, Shia, but doing taqiyya.

Since Venezuela is a country where Catholicism is the majority religion, by far, and since he has very powerful enemies

(US / EU, etc) who would exploit his reversion in order to turn the people against him and create chaos inside the country,

I think he may be doing taqiyya in the best interests of the people of Venezuela. That is just a hunch. Anyway, may Allah(s.w.a)

give him long life and improve his health.

Edited by Abu Hadi

A lot of genuine sources tell me that Hugo's government even though is anit-Us, is a corrupt government. No offence but how can we reply on someone who is corrupt or even feel satisfied when a corrupt, despotic government talks about our Imam.

A lot of genuine sources tell me that Hugo's government even though is anit-Us, is a corrupt government. No offence but how can we reply on someone who is corrupt or even feel satisfied when a corrupt, despotic government talks about our Imam.

Corruption is universal right now its even widespread in Iran and every Muslim country and US and everywhere. It is out of peoples hand now even if Chavez is not corrupt his people around him maybe same deal with everywhere else. Neverthless he is calling out for our dear Imam...he really doesn't need to say this but when he does, that should count for something

I'd like to see the 'genuine sources'

Also, I'm sure there is some corruption in the government, but nothing compared to what it was before Chavez.

Before Chavez, Venezuela was a banana republic controlled by US / UK based multi-national corporations and drug trafficers (traficanos).

Most of the people of Venezuela were living in abject poverty with a few super-rich. This was the norm in Latin American for the last 100 years. Everyone will agree, things are alot different now. The poor people in VenezueIa, under Chavez, have gain access to a social safety net that includes clean water, sanitation, medical care and education.

The 'sources' are most likely US Media or bought and paid for Spanish language sources.

The simple fact is, the US Govt is extremely 'pissed off' because now they don't have a free hand in S.America to exploit whoever and

whenever they want and snatch the rich resources of the continent without accountability. Chavez started a movement against U.S.

Imperialism so the U.S. will be seeking every way to undermine his authority and ultimately get rid of him.

Every criticism of him must be put in that context and then judged.

Edited by Abu Hadi

Isn't Chavez close to death? I wonder if he is seeking spiritual help from Shia Islam.

This is old footage, I believe Chavez is a devout catholic,I've seen him cross his heart in public more than any world leader around the world, that i guarantee...anyway him mentioning the Mahdi is probably more like him accepting the goodness of the concept of the Mahdi, where a divinely guided human appears on earth to rid it of evil and fight for goodness of mankind, now witch good, well-intended human on earth would be against this concept, especially if this was indeed Allahs will.

Either way, he is fighting for his life right now.

If he really is on the path of Shia, then he was successful at this point, was he not?

I MEAN LISTEN HERE-----

HE BELIEVES IN THE 12th Imam, Imam Mahdi aj, and the sunnis laugh at us. This man, who has no background of Islam, was broguht to the light of our Awaited Imam.

Makes me wonder, are the sunnis really on the right path? But who am I to judge, I've warded off and on myself. But I will never deny Imamate and their positions in the hereafter.

And those who do, good luck when it's the last breath your drawing and your getting closer to what you didn't want to see!

What does this Spanish phrase mean?

It is Latin, not Spanish.

"But whosoever shall deny me before men shall be denied before the angels of God who is a Bird."

Perhaps Servidor could clarify 'qvi avtem' -- who is a Bird.

After his death I had arguments over Chavez with some salafist. According to him hes a kafir and will go to hell. I was like, but why? Hes christian, people of the book. I didn't even realize Chavez believed in the appaerance of Imam Mahdi (AS). So many wahhabi friends were condemning Chavez and were seem to be happy with the news of his death.

If you ask me, Chavez has done more good then most of the muslim ummah. Wich should emberass us...

May he rest in peace.. He was a true Christian given glad tidings in Quran..

Ok.. Here's the same video with English Subs:

And here, at 9:20 he mentions the time when he fasted and had iftaar with Ahmedinejad in Ramadan and cried for Imam Reza ( a. s) in Mashad..

Edited by HamzaTR