Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Sisters, Aren't You Getting Sick Of."sisters Only"

Rate this topic

Queen Yoda II

She knows, she's just trying to tell herself that because she feels backed into a corner and couldn't think of a response. It's a defense mechanism.

Leave it. True strength is when you have the power to argue, but you desist. Life has enough stress as it is to be inventing any. Let's all just desist from this.

Awwww, what's the matter? Maybe you can call your toilet paper ghost to help you. And to answer your question, because I try not to come in contact with the mentally ill as much as possible. Oh, and go learn to be a Muslim and respect other Muslims before you try to call someone a salafi, you munafiqun. ;)

Lolz its osama the spammer :!!!:

If you ever want to meet the male members of my family, just ask, Im sure they will oblige.

lmao I gotta admit it's pretty funny how this thread blew up in the OP's face.

So you are insulting my family now? Why dont you say this to my face salafi keyboard warrior?

> Says "say that to my face!"

> Calls other person a keyboard warrior

And now you're claiming that's another user too? This is just getting sad.

lolz and now you're claiming I'm another user too. And you called someone else Schizophrenic. You sound like a paranoid schizo yourself.

If you ever want to meet the male members of my family, just ask, Im sure they will oblige.

:D And the keyboard warrior strikes again. Bring it on, I would love to embarrass your husband who can't sleep at night because he's scared of hijabi toilet paper ghosts.

Edited by As-Salam

Ok kids you keep going, ive wasted enough time as it is :D

Knock yourselves out, but remember to finish your homework.

Little gang of teen bullies lol, you wont stop women posting here.

Peace out.

Really? I waited 10 minutes for you to come up with a response and the best you could think of was "I'm leaving"?..... And AFTER everyone already said they were leaving first. That was just sad. Please try again.

I think that a women’s only forum would be practical if there was more respect for the fact that women have said that they wanted one – it would be really heart warming to know that brothers whoare protectors of their Shia sisters would assist with this. I can remember men complaining about women posting in the brother’s forum and most – and I mean most – women respected that - even me eventually!

If men want to talk about issues that are specific to men (sexual issues that are mind boggling to women) and have that discussion without women denigrating and mocking their challenges due to being male – then they should have the space to do that. Women have the same right. There are many things to do with the duties of women that can be very challenging to us individually that would be nice to discuss without mocking, judgment and personal attacks.

I think it is ok if a brother wants to ask for a sister’s opinion on a specific issue and only women that want to respond should respond to it. As irrational as it seems to men, women get very, very, very tired of men, “commenting on” as it is seen as “dictating to them” issues around clothing and hijab. Maybe it is a huge issue to men (to comment on this for women outside their family for whatever reason) but it is tiring and irritating and even the mention of it can be a trigger for some women. Most women do the best they can in being modest in all ways – they do this in sometimes some difficult situations and do not need to hear about it all the time – they LIVE it 24/7. Give us some credit!

This is a good idea and one we should explore. Also the PM is good for personal comments about someone’s behaviour that one feels needs to be addressed – even if it is sugar coated it does not need to be for public consumption. It leads to defensiveness and attacks and ugly behaviour by too many. The sisters forum should be free from personal attacks – we need to lead by example with Islamic behaviour to each other and also to ask for posts of men who feel they have the right to enter and attack to be deleted. Another BIG way to avoid this is to not react and to NOT RESPOND and wait for their post to be deleted.

You are right, I shouldnt have responded. But something has to be done about boys coming on the sisters forum and engaging in ugly tasks. We are going around in circles though, how many times have we asked that the boys not enter this part of the forum? I am annoyed though that I responded. But they get away with making such attacks, its pathetic and cowardly I even had my own family insulted on here today. Im not the only sister that has experienced this.

I was sent a pm by a boy yesterday, he went on to mention how some of the other boys on here were discussing my personal life? I mean what? So some of these trolls are also backbiting, and we are getting abuse by pm. What saddens me is that one would expect this kind of behaviour from salafis, but from our own? Would they like it if their own sisters, mums etc were spoken to in such a manner?

Edited by Queen Yoda II

^^^Don't worry yoda...they have no life and can't stand when people give them an answer or opinion not to their liking, especially a female. Some of them were once saying that I am "in the closet" behind my back in the chatroom LOOOOL......yes since I don't suck up I was accused of being gay. Then another time when I entered the chatroom they attacked my husband and called him gay. Even more hilarious is the same members doing this were lecturing about backbiting and akhlaq. As one person once said on here, "Many of them have true akhlaq and principles confused with good behavior and manners only in the face of others" (I was paraphrasing a bit).

In all seriousness though, a woman's only forum just is not practical. Men just get more curious and can disguise themselves as females.

Guided to Islam .aka. Logical Islam/Rational Thinking/KimK/ahlulbayt

Too bad mac stepped down....this was a special case of his and usually kept this kid in check....mac is needed even more since LebanesePrincess is no longer here for ahlulbayt to obsess over (the kid has gone mad)

Edited by ImAli

• Forum Administrators
On another hand, if you noticed, the brothers aren't just lurking on the sister's forum, but they are trolling everywhere , including the social forum, the general discussions , the prophets forum.etc . For them its fun, and we can't do nothing about that, but to answer seriously/confidently or to ignore them.

Yes and by the same measure there are women on Shiachat who will happily spend hours everyday shooting the breeze with random men and who then become upset when said men become familiar.