Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
mohammad_mahdi

Con Artist, Likely From Shiachat

Rate this topic

Hey bro, you've won the Nigerian lottery. So I will send you 90 quadrillion dollars. This is not a joke. But I need you to send me $5,000 first so that I can wire it to your bank account. Your bank charges this fee to wire you the money, and for some reason I can't use some of the 90 quadrillion to pay the fee.

Hey bro, you've won the Nigerian lottery. So I will send you 90 quadrillion dollars. This is not a joke. But I need you to send me $5,000 first so that I can wire it to your bank account. Your bank charges this fee to wire you the money, and for some reason I can't use some of the 90 quadrillion to pay the fee.

I doubt 90 quadrillion dollars would be enough for him to get himself a pack of chewing gum, let alone by another 'Nigerian Lottery' ticket lol

I have been receiving E-mails from MuslimPersonality.com, telling me: Yasir Qadhi is Gold, Baba Ali is Blue, what Personality are you?

Then it says some Hadith and what not, but the interesting thing is that it says: AsSalam Alikum Grey.

Now my email address is my actual name, so how the hell did they know that this e-mail leads to GreyMatter?

I never put my email ever.

Also, I knew this nerdy girl in her late twenties, is married and use to go school with me.

For 3 years I barely spoke to her, she never had any friends and was of Filipino decent.

I receive an email of her as how she has been robbed on the vacation in Phipipines outside her hotel with her husband and is in need of money to pay her hotel and some more heartfelt story.

This matching MM's story, so these scammers are getting smart, they are scamming people with a story which actually matches their background.

Gone are the 'I am a Nigerian Price' days folks, beware and take precaution.

I have been receiving E-mails from MuslimPersonality.com, telling me: Yasir Qadhi is Gold, Baba Ali is Blue, what Personality are you?

Then it says some Hadith and what not, but the interesting thing is that it says: AsSalam Alikum Grey.

Now my email address is my actual name, so how the hell did they know that this e-mail leads to GreyMatter?

I never put my email ever.

Also, I knew this nerdy girl in her late twenties, is married and use to go school with me.

For 3 years I barely spoke to her, she never had any friends and was of Filipino decent.

I receive an email of her as how she has been robbed on the vacation in Phipipines outside her hotel with her husband and is in need of money to pay her hotel and some more heartfelt story.

This matching MM's story, so these scammers are getting smart, they are scamming people with a story which actually matches their background.

Gone are the 'I am a Nigerian Price' days folks, beware and take precaution.

Prince*