Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Suffering

Rate this topic

inalotofpain

I'd definitely to advise you to get your story out there to someone you trust. Talk through what happened and how you feel confidentially.

I can definitely understand there are times when you feel the burden of your past and life are too much to bear, but hold on.

I am open to PMS and will treat them confidentially, although i recommend you also speak to someone you trust in real life, or perhaps see a professional who has seen many of similar cases and may be more qualified and have enough experience to know what to do.

However, i strongly recommend you to watch this video:

Edited by Rational Thinking

• Advanced Member

Who has not been through suffering? We live on planet earth. When was planet earth meant to be a place of luxury or paradise?

Some have it harder than others but everything is taken into account by Allah (swt).

My trials and tribulations have only made me MUCH stronger, much wiser and much more patient and god-fearing.

My best friend is the person I speak to all the time when I need help. she now knows me more than i know myself. if u like pm me and I will be all ears.

Moreover, read this till the end. It helped me cuz its Allah (swt) directly speaking to you, yes YOU :) !

http://www.al-shia.org/html/eng/books/hadith/forty-hadith-qudsi-shia/

• Advanced Member

salaam, please don't do this get help any way you can asap even if its talking to someone online. my husband has just done this to myself and his family and is no longer with us, it really isn't worth it inshallah you have a long life ahead please don't end that

• 3 months later...
  • Basic Members

Brother, God gave you life as a challenge and a blessing, and God will take it back when your time is chosen. Remember that God is good, all-wise and all-knowing. If you talk to Him, he listens. Without faith and prayer, you will easily lose hope in living a good happy life. Life is beautiful when you want to see it and you are strong when you want to see it too. I completely understand that the past is one of the most difficult things we live with, but if you want to be the best person possible, you will realize it is best to let go and strengthen yourself to start a fresh new life.