Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

• Unregistered

(salam)

I'm sure all of you have seen or heard of this great campaign. If not, visit their website whoishussain.org and check it out!

Reason why I'm bringing this up is because they're trying to get regional representatives in more areas.

If you are interested in becoming a rep for your area, please do contact them!

• 7 months later...
  • Advanced Member

(salam)

this campaign is beautiful- word of it has even reached Iraq and various other shia muslim nations! mashallah, the word of karbala will never die, the land of Hussain will always remain a fertile land for the believers

Inshallah you can keep your plan going brothers and sisters :)  may I ask, how does one donate, what is the best way?

Your contribution to the spread of Islam is beautiful, as can clearly be seen here, helping the homeless of the UK

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-23692200

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-23688205

May you always stay in the shafa't of the Imam, for surely you are continuing his legacy, for who is Hussain? He is those who help others, whatever, creed, race or gender

Iltemase dua

fe aman Allah :)

W. Salam

you can donate by spreading this campaign, it is not only a money aspect, money is important also especially for doing bus and train Ads I'm representing the Chicago Chapter and we are looking for volunteers> if thiers any please contact me

their are list of chapters around the world if ur city is on that least please contact the Representative and offer help if not u can ask to be a the representative of ur city.

http://www.whoishussain.org/get-involved/global-reps-directory/

To get in contact with your local Who is Hussain rep, please check the relevant email address from below:

N.Carolina, USA whoishussain.n.carolina@gmail.com New York City, USA whoishussain.nyc@gmail.com Birmingham, UK whoishussain.birmingham@gmail.com Cape Town, S.Africa whoishussain.capetown@gmail.com Germany info@weristhussain.org Ottawa, Canada whoishussainottawa@gmail.com Chicago, USA whoishussain.chicago@gmail.com Hamilton, Ontario, Canada whoishussain.ontario@gmail.com Boston, USA whoishussain.boston@gmail.com Lancashire, UK whoishussain.lancashire@gmail.com Lucknow, India whoishussain.lucknow@gmail.com Dublin, Ireland whoishussain.dublin@gmail.com Indonesia whoishussain.indonesia@gmail.com Peterborough, UK whoishussain.peterborough@gmail.com Nigeria whoishussain.nigeria@gmail.com Switzerland whoishussain.switzerland@gmail.com New Delhi, India whoishussain.newdelhi@gmail.com Mississauga, Ontario whoishussain.mississauga@gmail.com Sydney, Australia whoishussain.sydney@gmail.com Atlanta, USA whoishussain.atlanta@gmail.com Kuwait whoishussain.kuwait@gmail.com Karachi, Pakistan whoishussain.karachi@gmail.com Michigan, USA whoishussain.michigan@gmail.com Stockholm, Sweden whoishussain.stockholm@gmail.com Denver, USA whoishussain.denver@gmail.com Orlando whoishussain.orlando@gmail.com

• Advanced Member

They have Started it in Melbourne

please contact whoishussain.sydney@gmail.com they will help u 

and it essay to start it ur self like in the picture above

change ur face book profile picture> invite friends on face book to join whoishussain facebook page> send emails of ur non Muslim friends whoishussain.org link> u can print the flyers at home or a copy center from http://www.whoishussain.org/get-involved/resources/

u start and Help will be on the way this is for Imam Hussain

They have Started it in Melbourne

please contact whoishussain.sydney@gmail.com they will help u 

and it essay to start it ur self like in the picture above

change ur face book profile picture> invite friends on face book to join whoishussain facebook page> send emails of ur non Muslim friends whoishussain.org link> u can print the flyers at home or a copy center from http://www.whoishussain.org/get-involved/resources/

u start and Help will be on the way this is for Imam Hussain

that email was from Sydney though? and yeah I signed up and all and they said they'll email me back or call me and I never got anything.. so if I contact the email you gave me, the group from Melbourne will respond?

and yeah hopefully ill print out flyers, etc.

thankyou :)

• Advanced Member

O yes this is Sydney email, I know they are very busy their in the head curter in London, i think u can post a in Australia section of this forum and start a campaign of ur own all resources are online, the only thing London will provide are some details about the campaign i will happy to forward it to u    

this campaign is very simple and friendly and ALL FOR IMAM HUSSAIN 

O yes this is Sydney email, I know they are very busy their in the head curter in London, i think u can post a in Australia section of this forum and start a campaign of ur own all resources are online, the only thing London will provide are some details about the campaign i will happy to forward it to u    

this campaign is very simple and friendly and ALL FOR IMAM HUSSAIN 

hmm.. the youth here aren't vey active, ill have to find some.. which will probably take a while alongside the cash, it will probably not be done by this muharram which is ugh :(   ...

ill try me very, very best though and inshallah I will start something.

Edited by PenOfTruth

• Advanced Member

In the name of Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì, the most Beneficent, the most Merciful

Salaam Alaykum Sisters and Brothers,

To lovers of Imam Hussein

To answer Hussain's call to mankind, 

"Is there any helper to help us?"

Last year a group of lovers of Hussein in London organized a campaign to publicize the Hussain Message during Muharram, through ads on buses and trains and in the newspapers and the distribution of water in the name of Hussain. 

Throughout the campaign, intends to expand the campaign this year to include all cities of the world in order to spread the message of Hussain and make the name Hussain hesitates on everyone's lips. 

You can participate by joining Who Is Hussain Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/WhoIsHussain

and invite everyone to participate in the page, You can request the actual participation of your city in the campaign through website .

The 'Who Is Hussain?' campaign has been seen across the world – starting in the UK, and spreading to places as far as India and Australia. The website (whoishussain.org) has gone viral, with more than 15,000 likes on facebook, countless tweets, and personal stories about the affect of Imam Hussain (as) from UK Book publishers to a woman in Zimbabwe on YouTube.

Please start preparing  from now for coming Mouharram to help in spreading Immam Hussain message in ur community

To create an global grassroots movement of inspired individuals aiming to be compassionate and kind to all those around them, regardless of gender, class, religion, creed or any other superficial factor that divides our common humanity.

(salam)   :)

May Allah(s.w.t) reward everyone for spreading this campaign and their efforts in contributing. 

Where i live the youth are not active in Islamic activities, i really want to contribute in this campaign. I was thinking about circulation of the greeting card pamphlet, the one about neighbor, in my neighborhood and putting it in there letter box. What do you think about this idea?

(wasalam)

• Advanced Member

(salam)   :)

May Allah(s.w.t) reward everyone for spreading this campaign and their efforts in contributing. 

Where i live the youth are not active in Islamic activities, i really want to contribute in this campaign. I was thinking about circulation of the greeting card pamphlet, the one about neighbor, in my neighborhood and putting it in there letter box. What do you think about this idea?

(wasalam)

it is a great Idea and getting involved can be  easy as this and it is very effective 

u can download them from

http://www.whoishussain.org/get-involved/resources/

if u live in the US or Europe u can order 1000 for as low as 50$ price very and I can send u some websites  

• Basic Members

i like so much to join you, in Iran we participate in ceremonies of first decade of muharram , it is so animator

but there is a problem that the facebook,youtube and twitter is blocked in Iran so is there the other ways to join you?

l just know your website but it is not enough because i can't get to know the other persons,how can i do that?

please respond me if you like.

thanks. :shifty:

• Advanced Member

i like so much to join you, in Iran we participate in ceremonies of first decade of muharram , it is so animator

but there is a problem that the facebook,youtube and twitter is blocked in Iran so is there the other ways to join you?

l just know your website but it is not enough because i can't get to know the other persons,how can i do that?

please respond me if you like.

thanks. :shifty:

I agree there may be some limitation in Iran, regarding social networks but u can still send the website to ur friends around the world, post the website and the posters of the campaign .

Imam hussain words on forums that is related

about getting to know the other person I didn't get what do u mean, we get to know Imam Hussain more and more and follow his steps that's the optimum aim

• Advanced Member

Salam Alikom

We have officially launched WIH Donation link for WHO IS HUSSAIN Chicago Chapter

GENERAL PLAN

Insha Allah our Campaign will be from 1st to 15th of November 2013

• Distributing water bottle and flyer in street and attractions. 5000 bottle to Date
  • University booths were we will be distributing aluminium water bottles, Drinking water bottles, and flyers.
  • an Exhibition about Immam Hussain for 3 days during procession (jalouse) on Ashura at the Downtown Chicago 12-14 November at the Daley Center.
  • Street, Trains and bus CTA Advertisement
  •  
  • Estimated campaign Cost is : 34.900$95% will go to Advertisement on CTA buss and Trains, the amount of funds we will get will determine how Big we can go

100% of all donations will go directly towards supplies for this campaign, everyone helping out is a volunteer. Every dollar counts and gives us the power to spread the message to one more person

http://ahlulbaitcent...g/en/donations/

Edited by whoishussain

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

Similar thing happened to me. I messaged the rep from Sydney. He messaged me back saying tell me howmany friends are coming with u. I said around 2-3. Then after a few days he's like there is an empty seat for the bus if u want to go for blood donating. lol

I'm like what? I wanted to join the campaign. I can go and donate blood with my friends on Ashura lol. 

Don't know if it is even running in Sydney. And why didn't they let us get involved. Or is the project in Sydney only on donating blood? 

Similar thing happened to me. I messaged the rep from Sydney. He messaged me back saying tell me howmany friends are coming with u. I said around 2-3. Then after a few days he's like there is an empty seat for the bus if u want to go for blood donating. lol

I'm like what? I wanted to join the campaign. I can go and donate blood with my friends on Ashura lol. 

Don't know if it is even running in Sydney. And why didn't they let us get involved. Or is the project in Sydney only on donating blood? 

no I don't think its only donating blood, same here I haven't even heard of them since I signed up.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

Being part of the Who is Hussain campaign is easy and you can start today. Follow the link to see how http://www.whoishussain.org/get-involved/

We now have over 43 reps across the world, follow the link to find your nearest rep and get in touch.http://www.whoishussain.org/get-involved/global-reps-directory/

YOU CAN BE ONE APPLY TODAY

• Advanced Member

Salam Alikom All

Any one can start the campaign on their own, or with the help of friends many suppliers are online they can print them professionally you can download the resources from http://www.whoishussain.org/get-involved/resources/ 1450829_657896594242381_1501008022_n.jpg

Wa alaykom alsalam

How old do you have to be?

So, can we just print them out and post them in peoples doors?

• Advanced Member

Salam..I sent an email to the London reps, and got a reply after a reminder saying that they will get back,but haven't heard from them  either...i wish there was something that could be done in the Gulf...if we even dream of starting anything there, they might just deport everyone...very annoying...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

Salam..I sent an email to the London reps, and got a reply after a reminder saying that they will get back,but haven't heard from them  either...i wish there was something that could be done in the Gulf...if we even dream of starting anything there, they might just deport everyone...very annoying...

Salam Alikom

you can do it on a person to person level.

u will not be able to have large billboards, or Ads or give water in the streets.

but u can send them emails and post cards, do Facebook invitations, every one can start with his non- Muslim Friends, u can just talk to them about the day of Ashura in any occupation is appropriate 

• Basic Members

Salam Alikoum,

'' Let Humanity Awaken And Every Tribe Will Claim Hussian As Their Own"

Soul of Humanity 

Whoishussain-Chico

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi9zKM5wotM

Share it so every body would Know Who is Hussein  

• Advanced Member

Salam Alikoum,

'' Let Humanity Awaken And Every Tribe Will Claim Hussian As Their Own"

Soul of Humanity 

Whoishussain-Chico

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi9zKM5wotM

Share it so every body would Know Who is Hussein  

Salam Alikom

Ma Sh Allah great work done in Chico, I don't know if u have been registered with who is Hussain main team as Whoishussain Chico yet

we are trying to get a representative in each city in the US

please contact 

whoishussain.north.america@gmail.com and cc info@whoishussain.org

Jazak Allah

• 10 months later...