Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
hezbul-ghaaleb

Nasrallah Threatens To Plunge Israel Into Darkness

Rate this topic

I think this guy is gonna be big trouble for shias in lebanon. Time for the shia community to throw him over and insert someone whos more secular and non combative. Hes got his nose in a huge country next door syria if regime falls they will be coming for our necks. And mouthing on Israel with missile threats well? i think south lebanese deserve some future this guy is putting them at risk.

Imamaliwabas have some shame. Your comment was so attacking especially if ur a Shia Leb. Hes the reason Lebanon is not Isreal on the map today, yet you speak of him like that? The Lebs are not dumb in South Lebanon, they would of already overthrew him. But you know what, they love him. One day the war will be waged against him, his resistance and especially the Islamic Republic of Iran. You've made it very clear to us now, which side you'd support.

Edited by Abbas0

I think this guy is gonna be big trouble for shias in lebanon. Time for the shia community to throw him over and insert someone whos more secular and non combative. Hes got his nose in a huge country next door syria if regime falls they will be coming for our necks. And mouthing on Israel with missile threats well? i think south lebanese deserve some future this guy is putting them at risk.

I usually do not have the habit to get involved in other users' personal issues or religious affiliation. But, if I am not mistaken you are a 'Sunni' but often speak as a first person as a Shia and your profile info says 'Buddhist-Shia' so I am not sure why you present yourself as such here?

You said, "they will be coming for our necks."

Whose necks? Are you Lebanese? Live in Lebanon? Or even are you a Shia, Ithna Asheri? I DIDN’T THINK SO!

But, anyways smartass, if you knew a few words in politics, then you would have known that the only way to safeguard Shias of Lebanon is to have a religious group such as Hizbullah and someone like Hassan Nasrallah in Lebanon. The country been through a lot of things in the last 5 decades, other sects and groups are not like Shias, the moment they gain power and Shias show any weakness, the next day they will come after Shias and destroy half of the Shia community, and the other half will be taken by Israelis with the help of other Lebanese.

I usually do not have the habit to get involved in other users' personal issues or religious affiliation. But, if I am not mistaken you are a 'Sunni' but often speak as a first person as a Shia and your profile info says 'Buddhist-Shia' so I am not sure why you present yourself as such here?

You said, "they will be coming for our necks."

Whose necks? Are you Lebanese? Live in Lebanon? Or even are you a Shia, Ithna Asheri? I DIDN’T THINK SO!

But, anyways smartass, if you knew a few words in politics, then you would have known that the only way to safeguard Shias of Lebanon is to have a religious group such as Hizbullah and someone like Hassan Nasrallah in Lebanon. The country been through a lot of things in the last 5 decades, other sects and groups are not like Shias, the moment they gain power and Shias show any weakness, the next day they will come after Shias and destroy half of the Shia community, and the other half will be taken by Israelis with the help of other Lebanese.

Its people like you that dont understand politics , no im not lebanese when i said our necks meant we shias? heh. secondly i have a different opinion so live with it but people like u will only learn when a disaster hits . I dont fall for your fitnah when you say we will all get killed by minding our own business. we will only get harmed once we poke the eyes of others. Learn to live with other opinions you may learn something.

Imamaliwabas have some shame. Your comment was so attacking especially if ur a Shia Leb.

i am not Lebanese .Criticising someone for their direction no matter how good their past is is not shamefull. One day you will remember my comments and realise your mistake.

. But, if I am not mistaken you are a 'Sunni' but often speak as a first person as a Shia and your profile info says 'Buddhist-Shia' so I am not sure why you present yourself as such here?

You seem to have a problem with honesty when my profile says half buddist half shia thats exactly what i am.I was born to a shia family and still am shia but ive also joined a buddist temple here in sydney and have been recieving lessons for the past 4 years by a lady monk. Its helps me alot cause they have spirituality that i need.

Its people like you that dont understand politics , no im not lebanese when i said our necks meant we shias? heh. secondly i have a different opinion so live with it but people like u will only learn when a disaster hits . I dont fall for your fitnah when you say we will all get killed by minding our own business. we will only get harmed once we poke the eyes of others. Learn to live with other opinions you may learn something.

1. And that was not a proper language and right choice of wordings to include yourself within the Lebanese community, such as once Syria falls they will be coming to our necks. Because as you said you are not Lebanese, and plus you do not live in the ME, most probably is posting from a western country.

2. I don’t want to call you a liar, but you don't sound like a 'Shia' believer to me. And again, why you avoid telling us about your 'Buddist' background that you indicated in your profile?

3. Back to the main point; here is the politics: You need to go back and see Lebanon's bloody history, the civil wars between the sects and groups and the Israeli invasion decades ago. Then you would know what I am talking about. Now basically you don't have your opinion, you say things based on your emotions without any good 'reasoning' or any logical analysis.

Edit: so you answered #2 after I made made this reply. That is interesting, don't you think that going to Buddist temple and to believe you are half-Buddist actually makes you a non-Shia Muslim?

I don't remember the last time when I met someone who is half-half of two different religions.

Edited by Noah-

Edit: so you answered #2 after I made made this reply. That is interesting, don't you think that going to Buddist temple and to believe you are half-Buddist actually makes you a non-Shia Muslim?

I don't remember the last time when I met someone who is half-half of two different religions.

actually there are plenty ive met. Learning wisdom and spirituality from a buddist monk dosent change yr religion. It enhances it. I know many martial arts masters of arab origin who are muslims who attend these wisdom classes it helps them with their martial arts. Many christain business men and women attend and learn wisdom to help them in the business world.none of them changed their religion. Any way i dont want to derail the subject only mentioned what i practice cause u were accusing me of bieng something i wasnt a sunni and a lebanese which im not.

ps Buddism is a large field with many different sects i only attend classes of wisdom i dont practice buddism itself exept for bieng vegan.

The title of this thread is misleading, he talks mostly about the defence capabilities Hizbullah has for Lebanon, not threats.

This is partly to do with the limit that ShiaChat has on headings of threads (it's way too limited).

Anyhow, it is still correct to say 'threat', even though more accurately, it is a counter-threat i.e. if Israel commits a violation, then....

But again, the limited room for headings doesn't help to fit everything in sometimes.