Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
south-lebanon

"fsa Fighting Hezbollah"

Rate this topic

Curse in Arabic is not seba. There are some other words used in similar meaning, like tachaqqaa, but it has other meanings too. La3ena is the verb used in Arabic for curse and la3nat in the meaning of curse. I would ask you people, how would you say "may Allah curse him" translated to Arabic? How would Arab say it? I speak Arabic and the only sentence I ever heard in the same meaning from Arab is "la3anahollaah." I would however like to hear from you correct translation in Arabic for this sentence "may Allah curse him."

Shias don't curse only Sahabah. They curse Sunnies, Shias have even cursed me on more, than one occasion. And anyone, who disagrees with them, or opposes them, you hear shias of using foul language at them and cursing them. This video is far too long to watch now. But what I understood is that some Shia Ulema forbid cursing Sahabah only because as he put it. This hurts religious feelings of Sunnis. But as I understand it. This creates religious animosity between Shias and Sunnis hurting their both, religious and strategic goals.

I know mostly what Shia believe about Sahabah. If Shias are in their countries and insult Umar, Abu Bakr, etc. It is their business. But if they come and do it in Saudia, Pakistan, Jordan, Egypt, etc and do the same. Then they should accept that if Sunnis in these countries ever catch them from doing that, they will get punished. In Sunni countries they in my opinion are not free to do it. It is a way of spreading Fitnah between religious groups.

No Sunni saus RA after Yazid. I think there is ittifaaq of Sunni Ulema that he was fasiq. But with Muawiyah maybe. Even in my opinion Ali was more right, than him, but in Sunni opinion Muawiyah had as well justified cause. I am going to hear foul language from you because of what I said, but I only speak the truth :-)

If you curse Yazed, because he drank alcohol, you dont curse Ayn al Haram. If you want to curse Ayn al - Haram, you say for an example. La3natollaahe 3alal kaathebeen. This is la3nah for 3ayn al Haram.

Even Yazeed, sunni majority opinion is that, it is not good to curse him.

I'd like to hear what our disgusting traditions and habits are?

If youd watch the video it would answer everyone of the questions and statements you just said.

Also i dont know one disgusting tradition is your misyar. Our muta has many many rules guidelines etc. your misyar is just hey im traveling so i can have halal sex with women who im not married too. No dowry nothing.

As for Misyar. It is discouraged by all Sunni Ulema. This kind of union is usually that someone did not need to do Zina.

In Sunni and Shia there is in both Mahr al-moakhar. In Sunni you must give some sort of dowry. But I am against dowry traditions of Arab, Persian, Shia and Sunni. They often demand, man must pay 2000, 5000, even 10000 Euro for Mahr. This is a lot considering that many get less, than 200 Eiro a month. So his alternative is Haram.

Religion_of_logic.. Is Misyar forbidden with you? Quite hard to think of that, as Mutah is not. But even in Shia I think. Lets say, two Shias studied in Mashhad before finding of oil. And both get food from their Islamic school. Is it in this case forbidden them to marry and for woman to say the man, he doesent need to provide her a house, or food. Because the guy might have just little money. Maybe both are in big need for sex and make Haram for that.This is very close to the misyar marriage. I think it is Halal with Shias.

Misyar and marriages similar to misyar are made both in Shia and Sunni countries. Look, to marry a woman and not to tell his wife is not Halal.

But even in Shia. If you are married to woman. You can ANY TIME take woman from streets of Teheran and make Mutah with her, you dont need to take permission from your wife. She might make Mutah 100 times a day and it is ok for you to do it. Because in Shia you will not be asked, if it is Halal for her, or not, but if it is Halal for you.

I myself would really not mind if religious young Muslim man took my daughter to marry her, but could not provide her food, or house until finishing her studies. He could come and be with her, as he liked. Just not in front of me.

But if someone, Shia, or Sunni would ask to have Mutah with my daughter. If I didn't kill the man, all the members of my family would crack his ribs and beat half of his tooth to his throat. For me that question translates as; can I please have zina with your virgin daughter and then leave her. I asked from one respectable Shia Arab family in Iran, they said that they would do the same. It is an insult saying you want mutah with their daughter.

South_Lebanon. You are Arab. I asked you guys. How would you translate "may Allah curse him" in Arabic? Yeah, I know in Arabic you can use many words with different meanings, if used in different places. I am not sure, but probably you could say "curse" in Arabic. Istablaaho men Allah. But Arabs don't use that word.

I still claim, Saba is not a word that Arabs use, if they wanted to curse someone. I still claim, la3ena means cursed in English. If anyone is saying, la3nah does not mean curse, translate this sentence im Arabic; "may Allah curse him" in language used by Arabs in general in such case. If there is no other translation, than la3anahollaah, end of game. Then la3nah means curse.

I will see that video in my home later today, but I dont think it will change my opinion anywhere.

I am still saying, clain that Ls3nah is request for removal of mercy and bot asking for curse is rethoric to please Sunnis and it is not correct.

Im on my iphone but inshallah when i get home ill give you a long reply. As for you bringing up mutaa you dont know hardly anything about i must say, if you read the hadiths from imam jaafar as sadiq(as) he says you must have permission from your wife you also cannot do mutaa with a woman who has many partners. And if she lives with a guardian you must also ask that guardian first. Also i can find many sunni ullama who say misyar is encouraged? Inshallah ill give you a list if youd like. Also what is wrong with dowrys? Dowrys are to protect women and children after divorce etc? All muslims believe that?

its funny how sunnis ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS bring up muta. Just go to the Quran my brothers and sisters.

And then realize how dumb your scholars are who make fun of the mutah way, and then their sons are the ones who are caught having sex with women in a haram way.

What can you say to that? Let them have sex or let's at least make it as halal as possible and run mutah whom some traditions narate is acceptable. Ha

I understand that Shias try to prove their case from English language in this case. It is wrong claiming, la3nah does not mean curse. Because in English dictionary curse, the first and most used meaning is a prayer, or a wish for evil to befall on someone. That is what La3nah means. Fourth meaning of curse is swearing, or foul language on someone. Sabb means this. Not saba, sabb. Seen, baa, baa.

Simularly sabb does not have one meaning. It also can mean in some cases word khatta2a. Or says, someone is wrong.

I make the claim other way around. May Allah curse him. In Arabic this MEANING is not translated as Sabbahollaah. Sabbahollaah means, may Allah insult him. No English person would ever understand it like this. May Allah curse him means may Allah make evil befall on him. And that is translated in Arabic La3anahollaah.

I am in the opinion that anyone caught cursing (in the meaning of La3nah) Sahabah in Sunni countries should be put in prison for long time, or given penalty of death. If you say that I cursed Stalin for an example. Not one out of 100 would understand this to mean, sababto Stalin. All would understand it as La3ento Stalin.

This is all rhethoric. I dont want to ask , whether la3nah means curse meaning of foul lanfuage. I wanted to ask, why La3nah in your opinion can not be translated to meaning of curse, to pray, or wish undeternined evil to befall on someone? Then what other word in all English should be translated as la3nah? I dont seek for definition in English, but single word translation.

As for Muta, I don't know ikhtilaf of Shia in it. But I read, if Shia marries another Shia, permission is not to be taken. But if he marries non-Muslim, or perhaps non-shia, permission of his wife must be taken.

Abbas0. It is only natural to reply on that question with Muta. Because tge question itself was about unnatural forms of marriage.

iam in the opinion that anyone caught cursing (in the meaning of La3nah) Sahabah in Sunni countries should be put in prison for long time, or given penalty of death. If you say that I cursed Stalin for an example. Not one out of 100 would understand this to mean, sababto Stalin. All would understand it as La3ento Stalin.

Ok sahabah that you in your hadith books have called the prophet(saw) delusional or disrespected him in ways i wouldnt disrespect my own father. Yet they should be in prsion for saying things about people that your own books give examples why they should be questioned etc? lol.