Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
south-lebanon

"fsa Fighting Hezbollah"

Rate this topic

Ok it is a battle and both sides have casualties. All you proved by posting this video was that a bullet could kill a freedom fighter but a bullet can not kill a revolution for freedom and dignity.

Stop wasting your time here if you are not supporting us. No matter what you say, the shias are not going to abandon Quran and Ahlulbayt and in return fall into misguidance. Go and spend time somewhere else and Leave us alone.

I think you'd better re-read the asinine, inane drivel that you regularly post, and reconsider who the moron is here ...

Are you sure he was calling you a moron?, if he was then that was not nice, but going off that comment you replied to, it doesn't seem so.

In sunni islam according to you, the word kufr only refers to a shia, and this is why,

wahabi clerics, who are the main backers of the FSA, view the fight against the Syrian regime as jihad, but accept Israel's right to rule over Palestine, this is evident through their attacks against hezbollah and hamas during 06 and 09 conflicts, .

Do i also need to tell you that the same wahabi that opposes hezbollah and Syria but supports Israel and the fsa, is also the same dude that said on live TV, that Yazid's rule over the ummah was rightful and Imam Hussain (as) was wrong to rise up against Yazid.

I have never heard any Sunni justifying or supporting the occupation of Palestine. Just because a certan "shaikh", who for the record I don't like, supports the revolution it does not mean the revolution is bad. George W Bush was in favour of Saddam's downfall but it doesn't mean that Saddam's downfall was necessarily a bad thing.

Don't runaway now! I know that you are from the 'bida' party and calling everything haram.... I just want you to tell people here that you are from the Takfiris as those fighting in Syria in haqeeda.

But, anyhow why this oppressor business to declare an armed struggle does not include Saudi king? Emirs of other Gulf states?

And how come for your struggle against tyrants you get support from more oppressors and tyrants such as Ahle Saud and others in the west?

Your hypocrisy is visible very much.

I said that you and likes of you in Syria who do suicide bombings amongst women and children NEVER believe in the terms I questioned you and I say this again and again.

If you are associating me with the revolution for dignity and freedom in Syria, then yes I have no shame in admitting that I am one of them. If there is an armed struggle against the corrupt rulers of the Gulf, then yes I am the first to support such a revolt. Edited by Abu_Muslim

Are you sure he was calling you a moron?, if he was then that was not nice, but going off that comment you replied to, it doesn't seem so.

Plz re-read my post that he quoted. I had answered "Yes" to both of melmel's questions ...

so do you agree that bashar is a tyrant? do you support him only because you would rather have him instead of an islamist regime?

I'm curious...

To which our genius replied ...

Al-Assad agreed to have multiple parties within the Syrian government soon after his people demanded it two years ago. That's why the demonstrations stopped. Months later an insurgency started. Anyone who thinks Bashar al-Assad is a tryant is a gullible moron who's been watching too much Western made propaganda.

He chose my post to reply to and by answering melmel's questions in the affirmative, it is obvious that I think Bashar is a tyrant, but I still support his government because I believe the opposition is far worse. In quoting my post, he concludes that

Anyone who thinks Bashar al-Assad is a tryant is a gullible moron who's been watching too much Western made propaganda.

What other conclusion would you draw from his response?

Edited by Abdul Qaim

If you are associating me with the revolution for dignity and freedom in Syria, then yes I have no shame in admitting that I am one of them. If there is an armed struggle against the corrupt rulers of the Gulf, then yes I am the first to support such a revolt.

The questions were all direct & specific, but you did not (could not) answer any of them... Instead, you made a few general statements that also are a lie.

Fsa are mostly secular Sunni Shafei Muslims, who dislike Bashar. Salafists would never go there. The Mujahideen are many groups. Al Nusra front leaders are mostly salafists and soldiers both salafists and non-salafists. But all Sunni groups dislike Assad, so there are a LOT of non-salafist mujahideen in Syria. Even non-salafists mostly rather fight in jihad, than just regular war. Why Salafists groups are nicer for all to join in is, because they have decent flow of ammunition and other weapons. FSA has very little of anything. So I guess lots of men from FSA are joining in Nusra Front, liwaa al Ummah and other groups. FSA is mostly financed by Syrians themselves and little by Turkey and other Sunnis.

Fsa are mostly secular Sunni Shafei Muslims, who dislike Bashar. Salafists would never go there. The Mujahideen are many groups. Al Nusra front leaders are mostly salafists and soldiers both salafists and non-salafists. But all Sunni groups dislike Assad, so there are a LOT of non-salafist mujahideen in Syria. Even non-salafists mostly rather fight in jihad, than just regular war. Why Salafists groups are nicer for all to join in is, because they have decent flow of ammunition and other weapons. FSA has very little of anything. So I guess lots of men from FSA are joining in Nusra Front, liwaa al Ummah and other groups. FSA is mostly financed by Syrians themselves and little by Turkey and other Sunnis.

So what you are saying is that we should see the difference between little Satan-worshipers and the big Satan-worshipers?

Anyone who fights in Syria has nothing to do with any revolution or people's popular demand for more rights, they are all puppets of Israel and paid agents of the dictators in Saudi and Qatar.

Assad is 100 times more human and more Muslim who did good for the region and Islam than King-Abdullah or Thani who support your FSA.

Israel benefits from Assad. Assad is s LOT better option for Israel, than Nusra front, or Islamic brotherhood gaining power. Assad has made VERY little damage to Israel and is bot a threat at all.

I am suprised from your comment Noah. I didnt think in Shias tou have takfiri people, like neo-salafists.

By that definition all Palestineans, including Hamas are small shaytan worshippers. Because they are Sunni, Shafei by their madhab and Mujahid by affliation.

I am just interested. Does it break the rules here, if you call someone shaytan worshipper? Or the noderators are sleeping here? One thing I can say for sure. If there are any new Shias here, you are making very bad impression to them. When I was new Muslim, of I saw Muslims behaving like this, I would have been back to Christianity fast. Because I had some kind of belief that if someone is true believer to God, he must have good Akhlaq and behavior, because his behavior must reflect the God, he is worshipping. And if they have bad behavior and character, what that is coming from can not be God.

Hezbollah Defends Shiite Villages / Relatives

In Syria War

Several days ago, Hezbollah fighters guarding Shiite Lebanese citizens living in and around 14 Lebanese villages located in Syrian territory clashed with armed opposition groups affiliated with radical Sunni Islamist factions. The incident, the first of its kind, portends a possible transition of Syria’s sectarian strife to Lebanon. Also, in a sense, this confrontation proves that historical mistakes do not fade with time.

Today, the area on both sides of the Syrian-Lebanese border is paying for the mistake made by François Georges-Picot and Sir Mark Sykes at the beginning of the last century. The French and British colonialists, respectively, laid out a demographic and political map of the countries of the Levant which were under their mandate. Their vision was based on circumstantial interests and without consideration of the requirements of the historical and geographical reality.

Israel benefits from Assad. Assad is s LOT better option for Israel, than Nusra front, or Islamic brotherhood gaining power. Assad has made VERY little damage to Israel and is bot a threat at all.

Yea, the same way that now Israel does not benefit from Shaitain-Brotherhood and Salafis in Egypt who bow-down to Israel more than the puppet Mubarak? What hapened to all big talks of Egyptian Islamists (one of the so called large and important Sunni Arab country)? Did we miss anything during the last war in Gaza where Mursi sent letters of love to Peres and begged him for an end to the war?

And also, is that why Israel is helping rebels and asking the western states such as Britain, America and France to help FSA to overthrow Assad? Without Israeli approval a single western country or puppet Arab monarchs have the courgage to help the opposition-terrorists?

I am suprised from your comment Noah. I didnt think in Shias tou have takfiri people, like neo-salafists.

Yea, we learn from you people... You Sunnis responded with fitna, doubts and with killing when Shias called you brothers for centuries and for decades in the modern history and wanted unity, peace and brotherhood. The result is the daily bombings of Pakistan, Iraq, the massacre of Shias and Alawites in Syria (the civilians), the oppression of eastern Saudi, majority-Bahrain and Yemen. Takfiris do not deserve anything, but Takfir in return.

By that definition all Palestineans, including Hamas are small shaytan worshippers. Because they are Sunni, Shafei by their madhab and Mujahid by affliation.

Hamas, Jihad-e Islami, Qassam brigades, Fatah, and all other big and small Palestinian groups belong to 'Takfirism' and they are Shaytan worshipers. They turned out to be the puppets of Zionism just like other Sunni Islamists and helped Israel to assassinate high ranking Shia Lebanese and Syrian officials. And they also supported Bahrain Ahl-Khalifa whose another Zionist puppet and hosts Americans fifth fleet in his country.

I am just interested. Does it break the rules here, if you call someone shaytan worshipper? Or the noderators are sleeping here?

I did not call you, I called the known terrorists in Syria who are in every day's news, who just today bombed and killed more than 50 innocent civilians in Damascus, and there is nothing wrong to call them Shaytan or wrose than Shaytan... They belong to the same cult who killed close to 100 of my Shia brothers and sisters in Pakistan a few days ago. And there is no such rule in this forum to prevent someone from calling them the sons of Shaytan.

One thing I can say for sure. If there are any new Shias here, you are making very bad impression to them. When I was new Muslim, of I saw Muslims behaving like this, I would have been back to Christianity fast. Because I had some kind of belief that if someone is true believer to God, he must have good Akhlaq and behavior, because his behavior must reflect the God, he is worshipping. And if they have bad behavior and character, what that is coming from can not be God.

It is up to you buddy, if you accepted Islam for some online users behaviors, you might have made a mistake. You need to declare your Iman in 'God' and his messengers and believe in the messages as true words of God. We are not here to impress you or buy your religion with a few hundreds of dollars as Wahabis do or the Christian missionaries do in Africa with a few bags of rice. Or to say the things that looks good from a western perspective and matches those as in western media (the hypocrites).

There is nothing wrong with my Akhlaq processing here, we have people who worship God and follow the right path, serve Islam and humanity, and then we have Satan followers who obey Satan and create fitna, kill civilians, committing crimes ever day under the name of religion (who are worse than Satan followers).

I have no idea why you bring Akhlaq into this!!?!!

Edited by Noah-

I know Pakistan. These groups who kill Shia are quite few and small. There are two in Pakistan, Sipah Sahabah and some other. Main thing, which is makimg Sunni killing Shia in Pakistan is cursing of Abu Bakr, Aisha and Umar. It is the same, like if Iran had 15% Christians and they every Christmas went to church together to curse Ali. I dont think, Shias would say, it is ok, they just happen to believe differently, than us. At least some of Shia would take weapons to kill those Christians, who defamed Fatimah and Ali and cursed them and their children. I can promise you, if there was common Fatwa from Shia Ulema of Pakistan to forbid doing that and the people would stop it, Shia there would not be killed anymore.

Dont get me wrong, I dont support killing innocent Shia, who did not curse Sahabah. But in our Sunni Islam, if you insult prophet, there is a death penalty for that. And there is a heavy penalty for cursing Sahabah as well.

For me whatever you do in Iran, Iraq and Lebanon is your business. But in Sunni countries Shias must respect our beliefs and laws.

I myself saw Sipah e-Sahabah guys in Pakistan. Do you know how they get people ro kill you? All they need to do is to show videos of Pakistani Shias cursing Sahabah. Pakistani Sunnis are at the same time accepting religious difference, but they are very intolerant about anyone insulting Islam as they know it. If they found, some Christians burned Quran, or insulted the prophet, even police will just give him for the people and say, please kill him.

But most Sunnies in Pakistan dont support killing Shia. Salafists in Pakistan are small minority, maybe 5%. That is, because Hanafis in Pakistan are very strong and powerful. Unlike in Arab countries. But the groups and people killing Shias in Pakistan are mostly not Salafists, but Hanafi.

One Sipah -e- Sahabah guy told me in Pakistan that they go to Shia Masjid to hear speaches, etc. And if they hear, the Alim cursed Sahabah, they will send someone behind him to kill him. Otherwise they leave them alone. Also they take part in some of the sectarian fighting. After something few years back Shias and Sunnis started struggling in Pakistan. In Skardu and Gilgit modt people are Shia and they killed some Sunnies there. One village between there and other cities was Sunni and very strongly following Sipah-e-Sahaba, or other militant groups. They started stopping busses and checked all the passengers. If there was man, who they knew, he was shia, they would kill him. But after the fighting ended in north, they stopped that.

One Sipah -e- Sahabah guy told me in Pakistan that they go to Shia Masjid to hear speaches, etc. And if they hear, the Alim cursed Sahabah, they will send someone behind him to kill him. Otherwise they leave them alone. Also they take part in some of the sectarian fighting, when there is a conflict in certain area.

But mostly you Shias would be smart to pick your fights. Mostly only salafists oppress Shia. Not Shafei, not Hamas, not sufis, not tableghis, not Ikhwan. All other Sunni groups are potential allies for Iran and Shia. I bet many sunni groups would like to help and support them both. All these Sunni groups are important for Shia, because they all have potential to make salafists weaker and to stop their progress to spread all over.

As for Syria war. There Sunni position is justified. You can not blame Sunnis for wanting to make a secular, oppressive dictator to fall down. It is not about Assad being friend of Iran. Gaddafi and Mubarak were both absolutely same, as Bashar Al-Assad, only Sunni. But we fought them and the whole Sunni world opposed them. No-one supported them outside of their countries in Sunni world.

For Syrian Sunni people this is like removing the Irani king for Irani people. He was similarly secular and dictator.

Shias always seem to think that Sunnis oppose Assad, because it is in US and Israeli interests. It is hard to know, if you actially believe what you say, or it is just rethoric. But if you see the whole phenomena of revolutions, it has not been to serve interests of one country. Both, Egypt and Tunisia were friends of Israel and USA, but we made them go down.

It would be pretty dumb to think that who fight Assad in Syria is doing so for Israel and US. Syrian Sunni hate Israel probably more, than Shias do. If there will be any future state in Syria, it is never going to be friend for Israel. Israel is making new fence there, bec they are afraid more of Jabhat al-Nusra, than they ever would of Assad. Assad had chemical weapons for 10 years and he never once used it. If Jabhat al-Nusra had those weapons, they would immediately bomb Israel with it.

Hezbollah Defends Shiite Villages / Relatives

In Syria War

Several days ago, Hezbollah fighters guarding Shiite Lebanese citizens living in and around 14 Lebanese villages located in Syrian territory clashed with armed opposition groups affiliated with radical Sunni Islamist factions. The incident, the first of its kind, portends a possible transition of Syria’s sectarian strife to Lebanon. Also, in a sense, this confrontation proves that historical mistakes do not fade with time.

Today, the area on both sides of the Syrian-Lebanese border is paying for the mistake made by François Georges-Picot and Sir Mark Sykes at the beginning of the last century. The French and British colonialists, respectively, laid out a demographic and political map of the countries of the Levant which were under their mandate. Their vision was based on circumstantial interests and without consideration of the requirements of the historical and geographical reality.

Read more: http://www.al-monito...l#ixzz2LXEXD2lC

We can only hope that the FSA is foolish enough to attack Hezb inside Lebanon. I doubt they will do that.

They will only attack within running distance of the border so they can fire a few rounds, run across the border and say

'We attacked Hezb'

Edited by Abu Hadi

I thought it was the al-Nusra front of nawaseb that has the real fighting power, FSA is a bunch of fake Western-created stooges.

Bro Al nusrah front is not biased. they love shia and also sunni ,, they rejected us aid

Alnusra is alquaeda proper(very small) . Fsa are more syrian nationilists with a combo of islamic sects Alawites,christains,kurds and druzes and shias. However the most powerful group that not many people are talking about is the islamic salvation front. This latter group is exclusively salafi with big money and fully backed by the gulf states. The latter is growing fast in numbers and high tech stuff including manpads. I have a gut feeling this group will defeat all others and possibly harbours the sufyani just to be religious for a change.

I know Pakistan. These groups who kill Shia are quite few and small. There are two in Pakistan, Sipah Sahabah and some other. Main thing, which is makimg Sunni killing Shia in Pakistan is cursing of Abu Bakr, Aisha and Umar. It is the same, like if Iran had 15% Christians and they every Christmas went to church together to curse Ali. I dont think, Shias would say, it is ok, they just happen to believe differently, than us. At least some of Shia would take weapons to kill those Christians, who defamed Fatimah and Ali and cursed them and their children. I can promise you, if there was common Fatwa from Shia Ulema of Pakistan to forbid doing that and the people would stop it, Shia there would not be killed anymore.

Dont get me wrong, I dont support killing innocent Shia, who did not curse Sahabah. But in our Sunni Islam, if you insult prophet, there is a death penalty for that. And there is a heavy penalty for cursing Sahabah as well.

For me whatever you do in Iran, Iraq and Lebanon is your business. But in Sunni countries Shias must respect our beliefs and laws.

I myself saw Sipah e-Sahabah guys in Pakistan. Do you know how they get people ro kill you? All they need to do is to show videos of Pakistani Shias cursing Sahabah. Pakistani Sunnis are at the same time accepting religious difference, but they are very intolerant about anyone insulting Islam as they know it. If they found, some Christians burned Quran, or insulted the prophet, even police will just give him for the people and say, please kill him.

But most Sunnies in Pakistan dont support killing Shia. Salafists in Pakistan are small minority, maybe 5%. That is, because Hanafis in Pakistan are very strong and powerful. Unlike in Arab countries. But the groups and people killing Shias in Pakistan are mostly not Salafists, but Hanafi.

NOOO!

You don't understand anything about Shia-Sunni and your own haqeeda and history.

Cursing someone is bad or declaring Kafir?

Sunnis consider Abu Talib as a "Kafir" forget cursing, someone whom we consider a good Muslim and supporter of Prophet of Islam at the time... Some Sunnis and their texts consider the parents of prophet Mohammad non-Muslim, while we Shias believe have different opinions on prophet's parents. Sunnis consider Muhawiya as someone who will enter Jannah, while Muhawiya was the one who initiated curusing against Imam Ali (as)... Sunnis believe that prophets and Imams were also making mistakes (or committing sins) while we don't believe that and we consider it an insult to say or believe that.

No Shia ever went to kill any Sunni in Iran or elsewhere for these reasons. They are just some excuses...

In no Shia has time to go and curse Sunnis 24/7, especially in a secular country like Pakistan where out of 35 million Shias, you will not find close to a million who are really religious.

You talk too much, and write too much but with limited information... I really don't feel going over every single point you made. You need to educate yourself more before coming here to defend Sunnis or Sunnism..

In no Shia has time to go and curse Sunnis 24/7, especially in a secular country like Pakistan where out of 35 million Shias, you will not find close to a million who are really religious.

You talk too much, and write too much but with limited information... I really don't feel going over every single point you made. You need to educate yourself more before coming here to defend Sunnis or Sunnism..

You are wasting your time with him. I personally know 20 people in Karachi, Pakistan alone that were target killed by SeS. None were involved in cursing Sahabas. Infact if you look at it closely they are more motivated to kill the cream of Shia Society, meaning the Dr ,top tier social workers, Businessmen, etc etc.

LOL... here we go again!!

What precedent is there that proves Israel benefits out of Assad? Did Al Assad help the Israeli Backed SLA (south Lebanese army) in its occupation of South Lebanon or did he support the Lebanese resistance front.. Did Al-Assad support the Oslo accord (basically giving up on Palestinians) or did his opponents support it, please don't come here and spill garbage even as the world is discovering that Israeli made weapons are in the hands of the the Free Syrian Terrorists and that the terrorists are free to roam in the Golan heights while Israeli has even set up a hospital to treat those wounded terrorists im Israel.

and my condolences to all those terrorist sympathizers who support the FSA; this terrorist would-be suicide bomber was supposed to explode himself after the first terrorist wiped out 100 innocent people including many school children in Damascus on Friday...a crime that the USA ironically (since the US and Israel are both on Assad's side, according to wahabi terrorist sympathizers) refused to discuss or condem at the UN.

Don't shed too many tears for him oh terrorist supporters, because once the Syrian Army is finished with him, his journey to hell will continue!

You are wasting your time with him. I personally know 20 people in Karachi, Pakistan alone that were target killed by SeS. None were involved in cursing Sahabas. Infact if you look at it closely they are more motivated to kill the cream of Shia Society, meaning the Dr ,top tier social workers, Businessmen, etc etc.

Thanks for clearing that up, not that cursing anybody is worthy of being murdered regardless!

Edited by south-lebanon

In sunni islam according to you, the word kufr only refers to a shia, and this is why,

Your video is of the Saudi Grand Mufti, kufr, I don't know, but this terrorist called to destroy all churches in Arabia last year.

They will not. The point why they want to attack Hezbollah, because some of the shelling according to them came from inside Lebanon. FSA will fight Hezbollah in Syria. And if they shell FSA from Lebanon, they will pay back with shelling Hezbollah bases and possibly Shia villages inside Lebanon with mortars and rockets.

And FSA might pay back with shooting Hezbollah highest commanders, like Hasan Nasrullah. FSA is now not active in this, but if Hezbollah was clearly fighting WITH Assad, of course the logical thing to do would be to use Lebanon Sunnis to attack Hezbollah delicate parts. If there was fight between Hezbollah vs. Libanon Sunnis, Christians and government, it would only help FSA.

They will not. The point why they want to attack Hezbollah, because some of the shelling according to them came from inside Lebanon. FSA will fight Hezbollah in Syria. And if they shell FSA from Lebanon, they will pay back with shelling Hezbollah bases and possibly Shia villages inside Lebanon with mortars and rockets.

And FSA might pay back with shooting Hezbollah highest commanders, like Hasan Nasrullah. FSA is now not active in this, but if Hezbollah was clearly fighting WITH Assad, of course the logical thing to do would be to use Lebanon Sunnis to attack Hezbollah delicate parts. If there was fight between Hezbollah vs. Libanon Sunnis, Christians and government, it would only help FSA.

And FSA might pay back with shooting Hezbollah highest commanders

Israel's been actively trying for ever to kill hezbollah comanders and wahabis can only dream of doing that.

like Hasan Nasrullah.

yil3an d2nak (i just cursed your beard for even fantasizing that)

of course the logical thing to do would be to use Lebanon Sunnis to attack Hezbollah delicate parts.

What exactly kind of drugs are you smoking, because the only type of attack a Lebanese sunni would be capable of would be a cowardly attack like a suicide bombing and then they would have to claim it, and then there would be all hell breaking loose!

If there was fight between Hezbollah vs. Libanon Sunnis, Christians and government, it would only help FSA.

must be good stuff!!

We shia do not curse anyone cursing is haram. Lanat does not mean curse that is a incorect translation. We ask god to withdraw his mercy upon certain people. That is lanat. I advise all brothers to watch to find our own misconceptions were even unaware of

We shia do not curse anyone cursing is haram. Lanat does not mean curse that is a incorect translation. We ask god to withdraw his mercy upon certain people. That is lanat. I advise all brothers to watch to find our own misconceptions were even unaware of

Is it worse to call someone a dog or to wish they burn in hell?

Im not sure what your gettin at brother?

The quran very openly says cursing is haram to ask god to withdraw mercy upon people like yazid is not cursing. That is in the quran in manu verses. If youd like i can quote the verses? Inshallah

Im not sure what your gettin at brother?

The quran very openly says cursing is haram to ask god to withdraw mercy upon people like yazid is not cursing. That is in the quran in manu verses. If youd like i can quote the verses? Inshallah

I'm not in favour of this open cursing (in whatever form it is), but I just don't think it makes anyone feel any better saying that you hope Allah (swt) removes His Mercy from someone (meaning they are damned), or saying they are an x,y or z, aside from that fact that certain swear words are unbecoming a civilized person.

Also people say well ok what if god forgives yazid? Then im sure Allah would forgive you for asking mercy to withdraw for him if god would forgive the man who killed imam hussein(as) he would most certainly forgive you for that.

I'm not in favour of this open cursing (in whatever form it is), but I just don't think it makes anyone feel any better saying that you hope Allah (swt) removes His Mercy from someone (meaning they are damned), or saying they are an x,y or z, aside from that fact that certain swear words are unbecoming a civilized person.

I agree brother we should refrain from these things for the sake of some muslim brothers who would be offended but theyre is a time and a place for lanat of course

Sorry this video is in arabic, but i will give brief summary, and i will look to see if there is a translated version on youtube

Basically OTV (Lebanese news outlet) interview the local militia of the overlapping villages between Lebanon and Syria, but they are inside Syria, the members declare that they are Lebanese but their houses are inside Syria and they have lived there for generations. Another member gives a brief description of a battle, describing a similar scenario to the original video in this thread. where members of the takfiris attacked their village from a village called "Alhouri"? (same place as in the original pasted video). He says "we lost martyrs and im positive they also did loose men too"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu4a-FGAetg

Yeah i don't normally curse anyone, but it annoys me how these takfiris are fantasizing about killing Syed hassan, fine if they hate shia's then fine, but even after he has helped free many Palestinians from Islaeli jails.

Our Shaykhs forbid us from cursing. They say, it is always better to ask people for Hidayah.May Allah lead you all :-)

Claiming, la3nah is not cursing is just rethoric in my opinion. For an example, child is a mercy, food is a mercy, house is a mercy from Allah. Asking Allah to "remove mercy" from you (could be by your child dying, your car breaking down, your house burning, etc). This is exactly how they understand curse in English. Saying I dont curse you, I just ask Allah to take His mercy away from you. Is like saying to someone, I didnt try to kill you, I just wanted to take your life away from you.

If someone understand that la3nah is not and should not be translated as curse in English. Then tell me, which word of Arabic is closer to word curse in Arabic, than la3nah?

As for us, we should just curse 3ayn al haram. Like zina, drinking alcohol, etc. When I see like wedding parties in Muslim world, where there is Haram things, like mixing of sexes and drinking alcohol, I ask Allah to guide them. Many times they used to ask from my friends. Did he ask Allah to smite us down and curse us? They knew me and said, no.. He was asking Allah to give you Hidayah so you would leave Haram.

I seriously can not understand mentality of people, who instead of asking Allah to guide people and make them to see the truth, ask Allah to curse them.

But actually yes, it is easier to make your heart a rock and hate all people, than to feel mercy and love for people. You know what Sunni Ulema in one religious Sunni institute do? One Alim prays and cries all night Allah to give Hidayah for all Africa, another for Europe, another for America, etc.

I just wonder. Are all Shias cursers of people, they dont agree with? Do you have any center, etc dedicated for kind of Sufi-Dawah thing, where guys are going to pray Allah crying all night people for Hidayah and in the morning make Dawah for some Christian, etc? Or are all the Dawah organizations in Iran kind of debate banks?

And I have one question. In Shia if you curse someone, but he didnt deserve the curse, do you think that the curse will return on you, or not? Like you cursed Japanese guy, bec you thought, he stole from you your cellphone, or something. But it turned out you forgot it in your home. Do you believe, the la3nah, or whatecer just does not touch him, or it returns to you?

I myself did curse once in my life out of anger, but soon returned with istighfaar.

Our Shaykhs forbid us from cursing. They say, it is always better to ask people for Hidayah.May Allah lead you all :-)

Claiming, la3nah is not cursing is just rethoric in my opinion. For an example, child is a mercy, food is a mercy, house is a mercy from Allah. Asking Allah to "remove mercy" from you (could be by your child dying, your car breaking down, your house burning, etc). This is exactly how they understand curse in English. Saying I dont curse you, I just ask Allah to take His mercy away from you. Is like saying to someone, I didnt try to kill you, I just wanted to take your life away from you.

If someone understand that la3nah is not and should not be translated as curse in English. Then tell me, which word of Arabic is closer to word curse in Arabic, than la3nah?

As for us, we should just curse 3ayn al haram. Like zina, drinking alcohol, etc. When I see like wedding parties in Muslim world, where there is Haram things, like mixing of sexes and drinking alcohol, I ask Allah to guide them. Many times they used to ask from my friends. Did he ask Allah to smite us down and curse us? They knew me and said, no.. He was asking Allah to give you Hidayah so you would leave Haram.

I seriously can not understand mentality of people, who instead of asking Allah to guide people and make them to see the truth, ask Allah to curse them.

But actually yes, it is easier to make your heart a rock and hate all people, than to feel mercy and love for people. You know what Sunni Ulema in one religious Sunni institute do? One Alim prays and cries all night Allah to give Hidayah for all Africa, another for Europe, another for America, etc.

I just wonder. Are all Shias cursers of people, they dont agree with? Do you have any center, etc dedicated for kind of Sufi-Dawah thing, where guys are going to pray Allah crying all night people for Hidayah and in the morning make Dawah for some Christian, etc? Or are all the Dawah organizations in Iran kind of debate banks?

And I have one question. In Shia if you curse someone, but he didnt deserve the curse, do you think that the curse will return on you, or not? Like you cursed Japanese guy, bec you thought, he stole from you your cellphone, or something. But it turned out you forgot it in your home. Do you believe, the la3nah, or whatecer just does not touch him, or it returns to you?

I myself did curse once in my life out of anger, but soon returned with istighfaar.

Excuse my horrible arabic but curse in arabic is seba or something sorts ill find it inshallah. Secondly no thats two entirely different things. We ask Allah to witdraw mercy from the people like yazid and muawiyyah people who did horrific things that you and your followers will say r.a after theyre name. Secondly the lanat is in the quran and theyre is example of nebi isa(as) and lanat that he has done inshallah when i get home later ill show you. Thirdly if you knew why we asked god for him to withdraw mercy upon people youd understand why we do it. yes it can come back to you. You cant be a hypocrit. For example like i said your lana on yazid because he listened to music and drank but then you go home and drink and listen to music. And please dont start with me about what us shia do thats so bad. I dont even wanna get started on you sunni right now. Always trying to cover up your disgusting traditions and habits.

Sorry this video is in arabic, but i will give brief summary, and i will look to see if there is a translated version on youtube

Basically OTV (Lebanese news outlet) interview the local militia of the overlapping villages between Lebanon and Syria, but they are inside Syria, the members declare that they are Lebanese but their houses are inside Syria and they have lived there for generations. Another member gives a brief description of a battle, describing a similar scenario to the original video in this thread. where members of the takfiris attacked their village from a village called "Alhouri"? (same place as in the original pasted video). He says "we lost martyrs and im positive they also did loose men too"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu4a-FGAetg

Yeah i don't normally curse anyone, but it annoys me how these takfiris are fantasizing about killing Syed hassan, fine if they hate shia's then fine, but even after he has helped free many Palestinians from Islaeli jails.

I comepletely agree brother its hard to refrain when they act in such a disgusting manner