Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ali-F

Imams Have Wilaya Takweenia And They Can Forget

Rate this topic

It could be anyone of those in the chain , maybe Ali ibn yaqteen's sons

The hadeeth of Imam al-Kazhim animating the picture of a lion is highly dubious. Not because I don't think the Imam is capable of doing such a thing, but because al-Kazhim (as) practiced strict taqiyya. Not only that, but he was called al-Kazhim (as) for a good reason. The idea that he would not only lose his anger, but disregard the practice of taqiyya he had practiced his whole life because of the actions of some obnoxious nasibi, and in front of al-Rashid, of all people, is simply too much for me to believe. Besides which, if al-Rashid was as scared of the Imam's powers as the hadeeth suggests, he would surely be too frightened to arrest him and have him murdered in prison.

Just because a narration's isnad is "saheeh" doesn't mean it's true, just as a hadeeth with a "da'eef" chain may be authentic.

The hadeeth of Imam al-Kazhim animating the picture of a lion is highly dubious. Not because I don't think the Imam is capable of doing such a thing, but because al-Kazhim (as) practiced strict taqiyya. Not only that, but he was called al-Kazhim (as) for a good reason. The idea that he would not only lose his anger, but disregard the practice of taqiyya he had practiced his whole life because of the actions of some obnoxious nasibi, and in front of al-Rashid, of all people, is simply too much for me to believe. Besides which, if al-Rashid was as scared of the Imam's powers as the hadeeth suggests, he would surely be too frightened to arrest him and have him murdered in prison.

Just because a narration's isnad is "saheeh" doesn't mean it's true, just as a hadeeth with a "da'eef" chain may be authentic.

Salaam alaikum

Brother RC had a similar question and I did not have enough time to reply in detail but I will try to do justice to this subject.

Reason why aimma a.s did not take their position back when they had so much power.

When Al-Ma’mun l.a told ar reza (a.s) that : I am planning to dismiss myself from the post of the Caliphate and assign you to that post and pledge allegiance to you.’ Then Al-Reza (a.s) told him, ‘If this Caliphate is yours, then God has established it for you and it is not proper for you to relieve yourself of it and place someone else in that position. But if it is not yours, you are not authorized to give what is not yours to me

It is clear that a God given position when compromised by people not worthy of it has to be restablished by God and in our case the misaakh has been taken for Al Qaim ajf whose reestablishment is the action of Allah azwj.

Why aimma a.s acted the way they acted when they had things in their control.?

If you look at the whole picture the miracles of Mohammad mustafa saww and Ali al murtaza a.s were all witnessed by mushrikeen and kafireen such as Shakh al qamr and the door of khyber etc yet they fought Rasool Allah saww during and after his life and also arrested ameer ul momineen a.s.

We have witnessed miracles of Al hassanain a.s and also the elevated position of Fatima al Zahra s.a yet they did not hesitate to fight and kill them. Why? Were they unaware of their authority or the powers of their curse/dua? Yet you witness that things happened which will make you think if the enemies were more powerful and brave or they were too sure that they will be able to subdue them a.s. the latter is more appropriate and neither a Sunni nor a Shia disagree with it.

Taqqiyya / Tauriya / submission to wassiyya:

These are the three things which none other than ahlebayth a.s can practice well. We need to know that taqiyya is wajib however when you are sure that taqiyya is not going to save your life then it becomes haram. In. The case of al kazim a.s he wasn't called for the first time to the court of harun l.a. However imam a.s. managed to soften his heart once through kind words, another time through a dua, yet another time with Tauriya. In the first he quoted a hadees that when relatives hug each other Allah azwj softens their hearts for each other, another time with a duaa when he had called him in to kill him and the other time due to Shias revealing some secrets as to the status of the ones whose parents do not pay khums and regarding a tafseer of a verse from the book. Harun l.a. Always felt a threat from the imam a.s. for his throne and committed many direct and indirect attrocities while showing reverence to him in front of others.

Imam a.s. acted all the time with different methods under the will of Allah azwj and bringing the lion from the picture is also one such method as was the raising the dead cow of an helpless Christian woman.

Imam raza a.s.'s example:

Mohammad ibn Arafat asked Al-Reza (a.s), “O son of the Prophet of God saww What forced you to accept the succession to the throne?” The Imam (a.s) replied, “The same thing which forced my grandfather the Commander of the Faithful (a.s) to join the arbItraion council.

Al-Ma’mun l.a asked, ‘What am I after?’ Al-Reza (a.s) replied, ‘Will you grant immunity for an honest answer?’ Al-Ma’mun l.a said, ‘You are immune.’ Al-Reza (s) said, ‘You wish for the people to say: Ali ibn Musa (al-Reza) (a.s) has not abstained from the world. Rather it is the world that has abstained from him. Don’t you see how he accepted the succession to the throne in greed for the post of Caliphate?’ Then Al-Ma’mun became angry and said, ‘You constantly treat me in the way that I do not like, as if you are immune from my power. I swear by God that you must accept the succession to the throne yourself, or else I will force you to do so. If you accept it yourself it is fine. However, if you do not, I will chop off your head.’ Then Al-Reza (a.s) said, ‘Indeed God the Highest has admonished me against getting myself killed. If the situation is as you say, then do as you please. I will accept it under the condition that I do not interfere in dismissals or appointments, nor change any practices or traditions. I will just be a distant advisor.’ Al-Ma’mun accepted these conditions and established Al-Reza (s) as the successor to the throne, even though the Imam (s) disliked it.

In the above scenario taqiyya worked so he made his own conditions however in a scenario where imam raza (a.s.) was belittled by Mamoon l.a.

Abul Hassan Al-Reza (a.s) left there in an angry state. He was moving his lips and saying, “I swear by the right of al-Mustafa (referring to the Prophet Muhammad (a.s)), al-Morteza (referring to Ali ibn Abi Talib (a.s)) and the Principal of all Ladies (referring to the Blessed Lady Fatima (a.s)) that I will curse him in such a way so as to remove the Honorable the Exalted God’s protection and support from him so much that the dogs of this town will throw him out of here and belittle him and the chosen, the regular members of his court

And revolution by a lady called Samanah belittled mamun l.a to an extent which would look similar to the case of the lion in the court and so are the miracles agreed upon by Shias ans Sunnis to the least yet the ahlulbayth a.s. were oppressed. Such is the state of an illegitimate one.

(bismillah)

Salam.

Inshallah you are doing well.

If one reads the book "Ehtejaaj - by Tabarisi" one will understand that the Aaimmah (as) had the responsibility of Guidance over and above Taqayya. And the incidents in the life of the Imam's (as) must not only be looked in the light of Taqayya but also in the light of the responsibility of Guiding Humanity that was upon the Imam's (as).

Wassalam

Edited by muhibb-ali

Moses, (as) was also practicing sort of taqqiyah, but was asked to face firoun(la) to complete the hujjah of truth upon him, so Aimma, (as) also had to present the signs of their being appointed from Allah as did the Prophets, (as) whether they bring faith, or not ,but the signs of Allah must be shown. As for why didn't mamoon(la) get afraid of Imam, (as) then why didn't firoun get afraid of Moses, (as) when he threw rod which turned into serpent?

Edited by Kaniz e Zahra

I feel sorry when people depend on their own minds or depend narrations "whatever they are" to analysize things

wilaya takwiniyah is something was given to Prophet Sulaiman, read this

فَسَخَّرْنَا لَهُ الرِّيحَ تَجْرِي بِأَمْرِهِ رُخَاء حَيْثُ أَصَابَ [صـ : 36]

So We subjected to him the wind blowing by his command, gently, wherever he directed, (36)

-----

But the question is this : Those who have this degree are they allowed to use it whenever they like??

al-khudhr SA was permitted to do such a mazing things in sorah Alkahf الكهف

But he keeps telling : I did it not of my own accord !!!

وما فعلته عن أمري

And as for the wall, it belonged to two orphan boys in the city, and there was beneath it a treasure for them, and their father had been righteous. So your Lord intended that they reach maturity and extract their treasure, as a mercy from your Lord. And I did it not of my own accord. That is the interpretation of that about which you could not have patience." (82)

------------

So, our believe is that all merits the prophets had , all these merits were granted to the prophet Mohammed PBUH , otherwize the meaning of preference will not be acheived !! but that he was not permited to act freely without the permision from Allah

and we think also that the Holy family of his were on that degree of wilaya takwiniyah but that they were not allowed to act freely..

think of this . Talot , was not a prophet !

وَقَالَ لَهُمْ نِبِيُّهُمْ إِنَّ آيَةَ مُلْكِهِ أَن يَأْتِيَكُمُ التَّابُوتُ فِيهِ سَكِينَةٌ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَبَقِيَّةٌ مِّمَّا تَرَكَ آلُ مُوسَى وَآلُ هَارُونَ تَحْمِلُهُ الْمَلآئِكَةُ إِنَّ فِي ذَلِكَ لآيَةً لَّكُمْ إِن كُنتُم مُّؤْمِنِينَ [البقرة : 248]

And their prophet said to them, "Indeed, a sign of his kingship is that the chest will come to you in which is assurance from your Lord and a remnant of what the family of Moses and the family of Aaron had left, carried by the angels. Indeed in that is a sign for you, if you are believers." (248)

-----

The angels carry the belongings of the prophet Moses , and they brought them as a sign to Talot authortiy !!!!

see how !! the angels still keep and look after the belongings of Moses and Haroon family !!

this is normal and accepted !! but when it comes to the progeny of the Prophet Mohammed necks twist away !!!

Look everything is based in something before it.

If you think God is exist, then you should think that He must have told us that He exist, next step search about his Ayyat

once you believe in Quran and Mohammed, you should understand things accordinly..

if you still suspect in Quran or the prophet you will not be able to understand things that branch from this pillars

the issue is like this

suppose we are discussing what fruit that tree will produce, I cannot prove it will fruit apples unless I prove it is apple tree first.

SEEK YOUR PROOF FROM QURAN