Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

Sallam Alykum guys, does anyone here like anime? Was hoping to start some sort of anime discussion... hmm watching anything currently? As for myself I started re-watching Dragon Ball Z about a year ago (slowly collecting the DVD box set) and about two weeks ago started rewatching Naruto because I lost track of the story since I stopped watching it years ago lol.

I used to watch pokemon. Me and my brother were nerds..

I really want to watch Spirted Away, has anyone seen it?

Oh man Pokemon ruled my childhood lol. Don't watch the series anymore but still play the games lol.

Spirited Away is a movie almost everyone has seen and everyone loves, I watched it years ago but need to watch it again!

watch deathnote! it is a must watch!

although not as good as deathnote vampire knight is also good season 1 and 2 i am not sure if season 3 is out yet

But do watch deathnot its amazing!

Watched and loved deathnote! Forgot how the ending went but I think he fights N...

Haha I was obsessed with dragonballz as a teen, even had a big dbz website running for a couple of years, good times.

I bought a Capsule corp sticker to put on the back of my car lol, I had some sites running but never made them successful lol. Never watched GT though so planning on watching that.

• Advanced Member

I used to watch pokemon. Me and my brother were nerds..

I really want to watch Spirted Away, has anyone seen it?

Yessssssssss! It's an amazing Movie. My friend recommended it to me awhile back. It's a very beautiful movie. And the soundtrack is very nice aswell :) There is also another one I started watching, by the same producer it's called : Princess Mononoke. :) I think you will definitely enjoy 'Spirited Away'. I was actually going to say that is what I watched, and then I came across your post! lol

• Veteran Member

Yessssssssss! It's an amazing Movie. My friend recommended it to me awhile back. It's a very beautiful movie. And the soundtrack is very nice aswell :) There is also another one I started watching, by the same producer it's called : Princess Mononoke. :) I think you will definitely enjoy 'Spirited Away'. I was actually going to say that is what I watched, and then I came across your post! lol

I happen to have a 24-part tafseer series on each of these two films...

But I won't share it with shiachat because shiachat does not have enough appreciation for the unimaginable genius of Hayao Miyazaki.