Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Al-Hassan

Sunnis. Do You Believe That Killing Shias Is Halal

Rate this topic

cos you are sick individual, and i aint no rafidha !!!

MAY Allah SWT BLESS YOUR FAMILY IN HIGHEST JANNAH, JANNAH TUL FIRDAUS AND MAY Allah SWT GIVE YOU SABR , BROTHER.

BOSNIAN WAHABI PEOPL? WHY DO YOU LOT CHANGE YOUR WORDS? first it was sahaba lovers (whic is 1.5 billion muslims) and now wahabi......hence you are a retard

the brothers family got executed you fool,is that fake? i swear by Allah SWT your ignorance has no bounds

Amin

and thank you,

oh ok two shia hating salafis crying crocodile tears over the genocide that didn't even happen. Carry on ..

i bet you two will have a laugh afterwards believing that its halal to kill shias. Wouldn't you?>

I am no salafiya,i am traditional hanafi muslim,but i love any salafi more than rafidiah people ;)

and i love serbs over bosnian people :donno: , provided that you are an actual bosnian and not a troll.

Of course you do,i am not surprised nor did i expect shia love for sunni bosnians

And yes of course i am bosnian,i am bosnian and live currently in sweden

Well, this thread has just devolved into non-sense, hasn't it ?

1. The Muslim Genocide in Bosnia did happen. Its well documented and it was nothing short of ethnic cleansing. My concolences to Bosnian-77.

2. This thread is proof that Shia and Sunni don't like each other. Its not supported by what Islam teaches us nor is it justified. Its just there.

The only way we can have a peaceful coexistence if neither group mixes with the other. Anyone disagree?

Leave each in its place.

Did Ali r.a curse her? nope,so who are you to curse the one the prophet saws loved?

Ali (as) went to war against her, he called the nation to arms against her rebellion

and the war thing,the fitna was between the sahabah ,not for us to judge

Why dont you follow this "not for us to judge" attitude with us Shia. Who are you to judge us for pointing out the wrongs of the bad ones among the Sahaba. We do not consider the Sahaba above criticism like you, We only consider the prophet (pbuh) and the ahl-e-bayt (as) as those that deserve loyalty.

During the time of Ali's (as) war against that traitor and rebel muaviah he said this of those who refused to take a side;

"They have forsaken religion and are of no use to infidelity also."

Do you know that when the surah munfiqoon was revealed all around the prophet there were shabas. How can you say there were all sincere, the Quran says some of them where munafiqs. Your refusal to criticism the sahaba for blatant crimes is unjust.

So yes mistakes happened and yes it does not change the fact they are all promised jannah

Those 'mistakes' cost tens of thousands of muslim lives. You lost people close to you too during a war, you know how that feels and I am truly sad to hear that and I am sorry for your loss.

But yet you still condone the rebellion of the sahabis that caused death, destruction and destroyed muslim society into the factions you see today.

Ayesha, Talha, Zubair, Muaviah, Amr Ibn Aas, Marwan and may others were in open rebellion against the rightful khalifa Ali (as), they imposed war on muslim society. Why would Allah promise murderers and traitors heaven? Allah is just. Your belief about the Sahaba, considering themselves worthy of going to heaven regardless of their mistakes is a biddah

In the surah fatha were the verse of the bayah al-rizwan is mentioned the Surah there is also this verse which you sunnis ignore.

[Yusufali 48:10] Verily those who plight their fealty to thee do no less than plight their fealty to Allah: the Hand of Allah is over their hands: then any one who violates his oath, does so to the harm of his own soul, and any one who fulfils what he has covenanted with Allah,- Allah will soon grant him a great Reward.

Edited by JimJam

Do you know that when the surah munfiqoon was revealed all around the prophet there were shabas. How can you say there were all sincere, the Quran says some of them where munafiqs. Your refusal to criticism the sahaba for blatant crimes is unjust.

You apparently think we look up to all "sahabahs",as far as i know most sunnis condemn Yazid etc(even among salafis),,,its the 4 caliphs,Aisha r.a etc that we have a problem with here

Those 'mistakes' cost tens of thousands of muslim lives. You lost people close to you too during a war, you know how that feels and I am truly sad to hear that and I am sorry for your loss.

Yes it is a sad chapter of islamic history ,We mourn the ahlul bayt just like you

But move on,its not centrum of islam nor was it meant to be

Edited by bosnian-77

just wondering .. what are you doing here if you are not into discussing ahadeeth and not planning to learn or read anything from us, while you hate us?

Just to mock our beliefs and add fuel in the fire.

Though, I abhor the word "wahabi" as there is no such a thing in Islam, I guess I automatically fall under that category since I am from Saudi Arabia. :/

There is no such a belief in Saudi Arabia, like killing Shias is halal. We are taught that killing is one of the 10 greatest sins in Islam no matter what ideology/religion/race the killed belongs to; and it's even more haram when the killing is between muslims, like Sunnis and Shias. This is what I and everyone here grew up learning and I really find it absurd when some claim otherwise! Hope this helps

Though, I abhor the word "wahabi" as there is no such a thing in Islam, I guess I automatically fall under that category since I am from Saudi Arabia. :/

There is no such a belief in Saudi Arabia, like killing Shias is halal. We are taught that killing is one of the 10 greatest sins in Islam no matter what ideology/religion/race the killed belongs to; and it's even more haram when the killing is between muslims, like Sunnis and Shias. This is what I and everyone here grew up learning and I really find it absurd when some claim otherwise! Hope this helps

What do you believe regarding apostates? Are Shi`is allowed in an Islamic state as Muslims, and if so, how do you define "Muslim"?

And speaking of killing, I want to ask is it true that Shias believe killing sunnis is halal? Like they wold get rewards if they do so??

Absolutely not. Sunnis are Muslim according to our fiqh, and so unjustly killing a Sunni would be a grave sin.

The religion from Allah is Islam. Those who follow Islam are Muslims. Why would there be Sunni and Shia division in first place? Muslims should not be divided in sects. If we divide ourselves into sects then Anti-Islamic people would be very happy to see that Muslims are divided into sects.

Killing any innocent human being (Muslims or Non Muslim) is a very big sin and haram according to Qur'an.

The religion from Allah is Islam. Those who follow Islam are Muslims. Why would there be Sunni and Shia division in first place? Muslims should not be divided in sects. If we divide ourselves into sects then Anti-Islamic people would be very happy to see that Muslims are divided into sects.

Killing any innocent human being (Muslims or Non Muslim) is a very big sin and haram according to Qur'an.

There should be cohesion and co-exist between all Muslims, but where we differ from the Sunnis is in methodology. When you have different methods of understanding the Qur'an and Sunna, the practice and interpretation of Islam is different.

I am no salafiya,i am traditional hanafi muslim,but i love any salafi more than rafidiah people ;)

So, what are you doing on ShiaChat? Don't you know that this forum is full with Shias who are actually proud of their belief.

While what happened to the Bosnians was a great tragedy, do you know that some of us stop caring about you guys when you embarked on the creed of hate called Salafiya/Wahabism.