Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Jafar Hussain

Who Are Responsible For Spreading Islamophoebia?

Rate this topic

I think Al Qaeda,Talibans and Extremists are responsible for this case.Sectarism is also responsible.

Some extremists(Most are Pakistanis Muslims and Indians Muslims ) say according to the Shriah(Islamic Law),Women have no permit to enter the Mosques and Graves.They also say that women have no permit to perform Friday Prayer in Mosque.They also say Men are more holier than women.

Now In 2013,Islam has many sects(sunni,salafi,zaydi shia,jafria shia,alawiite,ah layl Quran,ah layl Hadeeth,Ahmaddiya).They are hijacking Shriah(Islamic Law).

After Revolution in Egypt,Muslim Brotherhood(Egypt Branch)'s Mohammed Morsi won the Presidential Election.Muslim Brotherhood submits constitution based on the Salafi's Shriah.This constitution is condemed by Egyptian Muslims and Coptic Christians.Why Muslims condem Shriah? Why? I think this shriah is not Allah's Shriah.This is salafis' Shriah.

In this time,many people around the world hate Islam.Why? Why?

Edited by Jafar Hussain

Ignorance and Illiteracy on the part of Muslims is the main cause. If we know our religion properly then no one can touch us. Our biggest enemies are ourselves. If we are perfect in our religion then we can overcome any opponent.

Sadly, we are internally divided so much that we are an easy prey right now.

Some extremists(Most are Indians Muslims )say according to the Shriah(Islamic Law),Women have no permit to enter the Mosques and Graves.

A plain lie womens in India visit graves and mosque usually.

"Who are Responsible for spreading Islamophobia?" I do not think this opinion will be commonly liked, but I think most Muslims are responsible.. When non Muslims look to Muslim lands they see horrendous sexism, crime and violence, then they turn their eyes to Muslim majority communities in their own countries they see the same thing, so logically they get worried, I understand.. blaming all our problems on the West or on extremist minorities will get us no where; When Jesus came with his message people were expecting him to shun the Western occupiers (Roman Empire), yet instead he said the people were the problem and that they should change them selves, so everyone turned against him. I'm just saying the same thing, I do not believe the West or a extreme minority is responsible, but rather the majority of Muslims are to blame.

Ignorance of Muslims about their own religion causes this. And that is why we are divided into so many sects and groups. An intellectual person would never commit any of these crimes and nonesense they are doing in name of Islam.

We are first humans, then Muslims. We need to use our brains. Many don't!