Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Mehamney

Anyone Interested In Free Hawza In Qom?

Why did I have to start Uni this year? :cry:

Bro, if this hawza business is legit and you're able to go, drop Uni. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. You can go to Uni anytime. Especially you personally. Other people would find it harder (because of family and whatnot) but you are free to do whatever.

Why did I have to start Uni this year? :cry:

same here :-/

(salam)

send me the email of the manager/responsible, as well as the website with full details on PM

you have 50 posts, so you should be able to use Private Messaging system

May Allah reward you

yeah me too, jazakallah khair

i was wondering like really? no way will the jafari school of thought make you pay to get closer to Allah.

Brother, the people who run these hawzas are people too and need to make a living. What are your teachers going to eat if they are not getting paid and spending all their time teaching you? Even non-profit organizations need to charge money to cover their costs.

Brother, the people who run these hawzas are people too and need to make a living. What are your teachers going to eat if they are not getting paid and spending all their time teaching you? Even non-profit organizations need to charge money to cover their costs.

I understand that and im more than willing to pay, but im just saying how magnificent of a school of thought we have.Jafari school of though is all about understanding/learning/logic not just follow and wash down.

My friends cousin goes to Hawza in Mashad and he told me his cousin only paid for his flight over there if I remember correctly. Another friend of mine, his father is an Ayatollah and he told me that they pay you when you study at Hawza, though I am assuming there is more too it than that. Best to ask others who have actually gone to Hawza that are on shiachat.

Salam, i am currently a hs senior in america. I plan on going to a community college for one year to get my grades up, do you know if Hawza in iran will accept community college students?

(salam)

I am signing up for hawza in Qom, Iran, and was asked to see if anyone else is interested to come. Some of the details:

- Free tuition

- English speaking group

- Classes of about 6 people

- Meetings with numerous scholars and dignitaries

- Classes start in late March

Possibly (depending on how many people sign up):

- Free room and board

- Free books

- Free health insurance

- Access to a very nice gymnasium with weights, mirrors, and other equipment

- 2 way ticket to and from Iran

- Visa procedures

Please let me know if you are interested in attending this free hawza in Qom, Iran.

Salaam,

there was never any update on this? :unsure: why?

Edited by jannahismygoal

Salaam,

there was never any update on this? :unsure: why?

Sorry, I have been very busy. I will post new information whenever all of the stuff listed under "possibly" has been confirmed.

(salam)

send me the email of the manager/responsible, as well as the website with full details on PM

you have 50 posts, so you should be able to use Private Messaging system

May Allah reward you

Salam, I will post it here so that anyone who wants it has access to it. The site is http://en.miu.ac.ir/ and their main email is svp@miu.ac.ir

Edited by Haji 2003

Sorry, I have been very busy. I will post new information whenever all of the stuff listed under "possibly" has been confirmed.

Salam, I will post it here so that anyone who wants it has access to it. The site is http://en.miu.ac.ir/ and their main email is svp@miu.ac.ir

Thank you very much, however it says 'File or directory not found' on their website

Isn't qum a state sponsored hawza? Why would anyone need to pay? The teachers are probably paid by the state. Also, far fewer people are willing to pay a lot for a hawza education as compared to a university one, because there is a greater monetary return on investment with the latter and generally better prospects of future career/financial security. They would pretty much have to keep hawzah free unless I am missing something.

Isn't qum a state sponsored hawza? Why would anyone need to pay? The teachers are probably paid by the state. Also, far fewer people are willing to pay a lot for a hawza education as compared to a university one, because there is a greater monetary return on investment with the latter and generally better prospects of future career/financial security. They would pretty much have to keep hawzah free unless I am missing something.

Many hawzas for foreign students are free, but people living within those countries usually have to pay to hawza. In a place like Iran going to hawza could also mean getting into politics.

Qum is a city, not a hawzah. You have like 200 hawzahs there now, i lost count. Some of them are sponsored, some aren't. Ayatollah Sistani is making a gigantic one there. It was being built last time i was there, don't know how far it has come. Most hawzah income come from people though, regardless.

(salam)

I am signing up for hawza in Qom, Iran, and was asked to see if anyone else is interested to come. Some of the details:

- Free tuition

- English speaking group

- Classes of about 6 people

- Meetings with numerous scholars and dignitaries

- Classes start in late March

Possibly (depending on how many people sign up):

- Free room and board

- Free books

- Free health insurance

- Access to a very nice gymnasium with weights, mirrors, and other equipment

- 2 way ticket to and from Iran

- Visa procedures

Please let me know if you are interested in attending this free hawza in Qom, Iran.

uAlaikum Salam,

I know I'm late but if this is still open I would love to go. That would truly be a blessing ! I'm going to check that link out.

Yusuf Ali

Salaam. I've been studying in Qom for about 3 years. You can register through al-Mustafa International University (www.miu.ac.ir). They provide you with a small stipend of about 90,000 tomaans a month (maybe $30) for single students and about 100,000 tomaans for married. Single students live in the dormitories and there is free housing available for married students. You study Persian for the first 7 months and then tamhidiyah (if you wish). Tamhidiyah is introductory courses such as ahkam, aqaid, Arabic grammar, Quran recitation... Afterwards, you can begin advanced courses.

Edited by Ali Mahdi