Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Rational Thinking

Do You Feel Demonized By Women?

Rate this topic

I have read so many times from women on this website of how evil men are , how cruel they are, how clueless they are 'chasing desires', how we only 'talk about mutah'.

There is a problem here with me. They are just describing cultures from pakistan, india, and maybe in arabia. The men living in the USA, the UK, Canada, and were brought up in this culture respect women so much more.

I just feel sisters are too pretentious. They act too 'nicey nicey'. I like the ones who seem 'wierd' because they are themselves. I won't name them, but the ones that seem like 'tom-boys' the ones that actually support mutah, the ones that read every book, the ones that speak their mind are great.

I mean look at the sisters forum. 'cafe-e-soeurs' ? I read through the thread out of curiosity and it's so 'mushy' and superficial. It's like a glorified toddler tea party.

I admire the women on here that are called out for being 'femenists'. It's paradoxical. Although i dislike women who blame the evils of the world on men (even though we invented the PC, almost every invention, built your house, invented the internet, probably have leader ruling your country), i do admire how confident they are and how they speak their mind.

Thoughts brothers and sisters? Yes sisters, you can respond. I won't get aggravated if you do. When we post in your forums, you light fireworks and call the police. When you post here, brothers just act calm and say ' How U doin'.

Maybe you would not feel demonized if you stayed out of the girls' forum.

Servidor my good man, were i wearing a hat, i would tip it to you right now. Your eloquence in poetry remains unrivalled, even when you're not trying to write poetry

There is a problem here with me. They are just describing cultures from pakistan, india, and maybe in arabia. The men living in the USA, the UK, Canada, and were brought up in this culture respect women so much more.

And you are demonizing men from South Asia and Arabia. Not that I give a damn what you say, but its hypocritical.

Maybe you would not feel demonized if you stayed out of the girls' forum.

The posts i am referring to are not only in the sisters forum, but across these boards. Either way sisters frequent these forums including moderators. We know what threads to keep out of and what threads to go in to. It's a naive comment to assume i am only referring to those forums, and not a wider issue.

No I don't feel demonized by women, I am generally more aggressive and stronger then them so I do not feel intimated by them in any way, although I do feel very shy around them. As for feminists, it's beyond clear now anti-male deluded Lesbian idiots flock to Feminism, they do not seek to create equality comrade, they only make things more biased.

Edited by dfdfRandolphdfdf

And you are demonizing men from South Asia and Arabia. Not that I give a damn what you say, but its hypocritical.

It's the over-all culture in those regions. This is actually a fact. I can't label all men, but i can certainly label cultural acts. Most people here know what i am on about. So it's less demonizing men, and more hi lighting the fact it is not men everywhere, but only cultural norms in certain parts of the world.

Women in the west are par on par with men. (those brought up in the west). Women now get into the same jobs as men, and it's not rare to see a women being the bread winner. People also get married much later!

The majority of men who talk about Mutah here do it for a joke. It gets a reaction from the 'sisters' who pretend they've just seen a corpse under their bed. It's quite funny actually. Personally i do not want to hear the M word again. From now on, i'll treat it like a harram act, rather than an act which as the hadiths say, makes all your sins forgiven (LOL)

enhanced-buzz-15433-1326847724-8.jpg

Edited by Rational Thinking

I know I'm not welcome here but I noticed this thread shining through on the main page and couldn't resist (I must say I'm quite surprised there isn't more bickering).

Just to let all of you know it was never my intention to demonize men as some of you may think....however I disagree with a certain group of men on here quite often and feel the need to reply to some outlandish posts that I read. I admit my replies are not always very friendly and sometimes I post things just to get a reaction out of people LOL.

Mutah talk in South Asia. That's news for me.

The one's discussing this are usually full of frustration....it is the quiet ones that are actually practicing mut3a.

Damn! I want to respond properly to this but but but, I have coursework to do! I will just say that women are at least as much or more sexist than men and much more active at vilifying men, yet they often do it in a very a subtle manner.

To realise how women really are, men need to stop gauging them in accordance to their (men's) own nature and observe more carefully.

Curious as to why you admire the so called femenist?

And to answer your primary question, Yes.

Edited by Baka

I know I'm not welcome here but I noticed this thread shining through on the main page and couldn't resist (I must say I'm quite surprised there isn't more bickering).

Just to let all of you know it was never my intention to demonize men as some of you may think....however I disagree with a certain group of men on here quite often and feel the need to reply to some outlandish posts that I read. I admit my replies are not always very friendly and sometimes I post things just to get a reaction out of people LOL.

The one's discussing this are usually full of frustration....it is the quiet ones that are actually practicing mut3a.

This thread was not aimed at you sister. I don't make threads targeting any individuals, but a collection of them, or an idea or belief. You don't talk in a typical 'female' way. All sisters are welcome here.

I just wanted them to know that the 'evil' men are mostly in the eastern countries. There are great men there, no doubt, but the cultural norms in pakistan, india, and saudi arabia and the middle east are so much different to the ones in the USA, UK, Canada.

Men are being demonized and women are fearing getting married (look at marrige polls/comments) but this thread is here to make a clear discintion.

We western men find femenists funny, but we respect opinionated and confident women. Femeneists are not synonymous with confident women.

To add, no-one would be talking about Mutah if it was not so tabooed. I definitely know people who would benefit from this. The reason women light fire-works and go ballistic when a guy says mutah is becaused its a social stigma, rather than a solution.

The quiet guys are married, or get married at young ages, or go ' lol, so i am supposed to wait to 25 ? forget that' and go into harram.

Look at Pedro's poll

Damn! I want to respond properly to this but but but, I have coursework to do! I will just say that women are at least as much or more sexist than men and much more active at vilifying men, yet they often do it in a very a subtle manner.

To realise how women really are, men need to stop gauging them in accordance to their (men's) own nature and observe more carefully.

Curious as to why you admire the so called femenist?

And to answer your primary question, Yes.

The confident and opinionated women aren't femenists. We have attached a label to any confident women who speaks her mind as a 'femenist' and thus we have distorted the true meaning.

Do your CW first. This thread will go no-where:D

Women are even more sexist. But the thing is, we men don't get all emotional. We just find it funny.

I live in Pakistan, and I don't see anyone here discussing mutah, not even the scholars on the pulpit. I was quite surprised, to be honest. Expats on shiachat do discuss it, but in our society male-female interaction is frowned upon, and I have NEVER seen someone talk about it IRL. Even in private circles that I've been a part of.

Women in the west are par on par with men. (those brought up in the west). Women now get into the same jobs as men, and it's not rare to see a women being the bread winner. People also get married much later!

The majority of men who talk about Mutah here do it for a joke. It gets a reaction from the 'sisters' who pretend they've just seen a corpse under their bed. It's quite funny actually. Personally i do not want to hear the M word again. From now on, i'll treat it like a harram act, rather than an act which as the hadiths say, makes all your sins forgiven (LOL)

Equality where we really are not actually equal is a joke, yet in the west, it is sometimes enforced. For instance, the west puts the lives of people at risk by lowering standards for police women and female fire fighters to join the force. Equality is a farce in many places. In the west, we are so keen on making men and women out to be the same, even though we have some fundemental differences . Without addressing the inherent inequality faced by us due to our sex, how are we to achieve true equality? Men and women desire different things, its not fair to give them the same. It will lead to problems in the long run. That is my opinion.

Regarding men's lust..I am quite tired of women demonising men for their lust. Can they not just accept men as they are? Must they change us? Do they think they are better than us? The hollier than thou attitude is annoying and seriously sexist. Atleast we desire them for their bodies, they desire us for our wallets. Both of us "objectify" each other, we just desire different things and so the story goes.

Edited by Baka

Equality where we really are not actually equal is a joke, yet in the west, it is sometimes enforced. For instance, the west puts the lives of people at risk by lowering standards for police women and female fire fighters to join the force. Equality is a farce in many places. In the west, we are so keen on making men and women out to be the same, even though we have some fundemental differences . Without addressing the inherent inequality faced by us due to our sex, how are we to achieve true equality? Men and women desire different things, its not fair to give them the same. It will lead to problems in the long run. That is my opinion.

Regarding men's lust..I am quite tired of women demonising men for their lust. Can they not just accept men as they are? Must they change us? Do they think they are better than us? The hollier than thou attitude is annoying and seriously sexist. Atleast we desire them for their bodies, they desire us for our wallets. Both of us "objectify" each other, we just desire different things and so the story goes.

I agree with some of your points although it's a complete lie that women are these mother theresa figures with no desires.

I mean where a woman can work equally with a man, then we need equal rights. But female army soldiers on the front line?

Although i disagree that we 'desire them for their bodies'. I think both genders have that mindset for the other gender.

Regarding gold-diggers, I do agree with the fact that although this does not apply to all women, more women prefer richer men than men prefer richer women.

Edited by Rational Thinking

Although i disagree that we 'desire them for their bodies'. I think both genders have that mindset for the other gender.

Regarding gold-diggers, I do agree with the fact that although this does not apply to all women, more women prefer richer men than men prefer richer women.

I am speaking in a general sense. We both do, indeed. But for us, it is a primary function, for them, its more of a secondary. That is, in a women, its her body that makes us want to engage her and it has value in it self. Where as, women primarily go for the utility of a man and the body of a man has little value in it self, (one of the natural inequality between the sexes). If value of men and women were biologically the same, we would be equally disposable. Yet it remains, till this day, men are much more disposable.

I wasn't talking about golddiggers.

Edited by Baka

The confident and opinionated women aren't femenists. We have attached a label to any confident women who speaks her mind as a 'femenist' and thus we have distorted the true meaning.

But surely even the true meaning of feminism itself has been distorted. In the 19th century when it came about, it was about equal social and political rights.

Yet people as someone here has already said: "As for feminists, it's beyond clear now anti-male deluded Lesbian idiots flock to Feminism, they do not seek to create equality comrade, they only make things more biased."

Do your CW first. This thread will go no-where:D

Women are even more sexist. But the thing is, we men don't get all emotional. We just find it funny.

Ops. Missed this one :(

I don't know exactly who you refer to as the so called femenist so I won't proceed to comment further on that. However, there are plenty of women here who claim that they are not femenist yet act just like one, women victim... men evil n blah blah.

I don't have the right mind set for doing my course work anymore. But thankyou for your concern. :)

Yes, you are right. We need to stop treating women like kids. When they do something sexist, we need to call them out on it. If we ignore it, as we have been doing then it causes many serious problems. Now, all over TV, men are shown as dumb idiots...and its allowed and laughed at.

Rational, may I PM you a link or two you might find intresting>?

Edited by Baka

I don't feel demonized by 'women'. Women are wonderful. Feminists on the other hand are something else yet even they are nothing too unnatural or bothersome enough to complain about. They don't actually demonize men rather thats just a sympton. They have two very natural things in this regard. First, some of the feminists have a problem with God. They want to be men but aren't, they have anger and hatred for God, so like Able and Cable (Adam's two sons) they hate the one blessed by God to have vengeance in their own way. Secondly, not all feminists are like that, so they feel confined and limited and often think "Is this it? Is this all?" and then they start to think that they need more rights and with more rights there might be more to it than life currently offers. Little do they know that it is all there is, and all they need to do is be grateful for whatever there is, be at peace and enjoy life.

Us men also need to be grateful. Instead of ionizing the genders we should instead promote an air of understanding and look for ways to make the stay here better for each other. Jobs for example, living environment, safety from harassment, abuse, and courtesy. I simultaneously think its okay to vent and friends should listen, sympathize, provide assuage with good words and offer correction by giving healthy advice.

What does trouble me at times is the relationship of marriage. Its difficult to race when one of your legs is tied with another participant's leg. Its frustrating. The enthusiasm to succeed or a lack of it makes it agonizing. There needs to be so much improvement, understanding and harmony but its simply not there. It starts with communication but there is so much interference in that which exists on purpose. Our neighbors think differently. My brothers wouldn't agree. My friend does it differently. My father and mum did this and that. Richard Simmons thinks differently, so why can't you? The immature wife will keep missing her parents and siblings and will become a monumental drag because she doesn't understand marriage. Tough luck for the hubby. And vice versa. You get the idea.

Ops. Missed this one :(

I don't know exactly who you refer to as the so called femenist so I won't proceed to comment further on that. However, there are plenty of women here who claim that they are not femenist yet act just like one, women victim... men evil n blah blah.

I don't have the right mind set for doing my course work anymore. But thankyou for your concern. :)

Yes, you are right. We need to stop treating women like kids. When they do something sexist, we need to call them out on it. If we ignore it, as we have been doing then it causes many serious problems. Now, all over TV, men are shown as dumb idiots...and its allowed and laughed at.

Rational, may I PM you a link or two you might find intresting>?

Great post @ Darth Vader.

and sure brother. I can't promise to read it straight away but i'll try to when i can!:D

Google 'etthehiphoppreacher' his motivational videos made me want to revise hard!

There is a problem here with me. They are just describing cultures from pakistan, india, and maybe in arabia.

I can google and throw plenty of links from west stating women assault but I won't do that because I don't wanna talk with a jahil like you.

I have read so many times from women on this website of how evil men are , how cruel they are, how clueless they are 'chasing desires', how we only 'talk about mutah'.

I just feel sisters are too pretentious. They act too 'nicey nicey'. I like the ones who seem 'wierd' because they are themselves. I won't name them, but the ones that seem like 'tom-boys' the ones that actually support mutah, the ones that read every book, the ones that speak their mind are great.

I mean look at the sisters forum. 'cafe-e-soeurs' ? I read through the thread out of curiosity and it's so 'mushy' and superficial. It's like a glorified toddler tea party.

I admire the women on here that are called out for being 'femenists'. It's paradoxical. Although i dislike women who blame the evils of the world on men (even though we invented the PC, almost every invention, built your house, invented the internet, probably have leader ruling your country), i do admire how confident they are and how they speak their mind.

Thoughts brothers and sisters? Yes sisters, you can respond. I won't get aggravated if you do. When we post in your forums, you light fireworks and call the police. When you post here, brothers just act calm and say ' How U doin'.

My friend, strong women are only feared by weak men.

You and those like you, really should drop the "feminist" nonsense and remember how brave and outspoken Bibi Fatimah was. Women being considered second class citizens, is something I associate with Sunni thinking and behaviour, it is sad to see it among the Shia.

Its also worth remembering that Bibi Fatimah never performed Mutah. She is the the highest example of female dignity, honour and morality so expecting Muslim women to follow Hadiths instead of following the example of the Ahlul Bayt is illogical and disrespectful, is it not.

My friend, strong women are only feared by weak men.

You and those like you, really should drop the "feminist" nonsense and remember how brave and outspoken Bibi Fatimah was. Women being considered second class citizens, is something I associate with Sunni thinking and behaviour, it is sad to see it among the Shia.

Its also worth remembering that Bibi Fatimah never performed Mutah. She is the the highest example of female dignity, honour and morality so expecting Muslim women to follow Hadiths instead of following the example of the Ahlul Bayt is illogical and disrespectful, is it not.

Ahhhhh...Another one of your blunders. Please tell me how we can follow the example of Ahlul Bayt without using hadiths?

Ahhhhh...Another one of your blunders. Please tell me how we can follow the example of Ahlul Bayt without using hadiths?

Calm down teenager lol.

Hadiths are an important source of knowledge, but they should never be put on the same pedestal as the Quran. We don't know for certain which Hadiths are true and which are false.

By the way, do you believe all the Sunni Hadiths too lol

Calm down teenager lol.

Hadiths are an important source of knowledge, but they should never be put on the same pedestal as the Quran. We don't know for certain which Hadiths are true and which are false.

By the way, do you believe all the Sunni Hadiths too lol

You haven't answered my question. How do you follow the Ahlul Bayt without the use of hadiths?

I believe in the Sunni hadith that agree with Shia hadith.

You haven't answered my question. How do you follow the Ahlul Bayt without the use of hadiths?

I believe in the Sunni hadith that agree with Shia hadith.

Teenager, when did I say you shouldn't follow Hadith?

We must always use Hadith as a guide, but not all of them because some may be corrupted or completely fabricated.

Only the Quran is the word of Allah and 100% pure.

However you are free to believe the Hadiths are the same as the Quran if you want, okay little boy.

Teenager, when did I say you shouldn't follow Hadith?

We must always use Hadith as a guide, but not all of them because some may be corrupted or completely fabricated.

Only the Quran is the word of Allah and 100% pure.

However you are free to believe the Hadiths are the same as the Quran if you want, okay little boy.

It seems your senile mind is at it again. This is what you said before:

expecting Muslim women to follow Hadiths instead of following the example of the Ahlul Bayt is illogical and disrespectful,

Not only are you differentiating the 'examples of Ahlul Bayt' and the 'hadith' (which makes no sense at all, since their examples have reached us through hadith), but you are also discouraging women to follow hadiths, since it's 'illogical' and 'disrespectful'.

Edited by Naruto

I agree with the OP .

Check nahjul balagha sermon 88 .

females, we need to improve !!

Men and Women both have to improve. We need to end the cultures in pakistan, india, arabia, and also the bad cultures here in america,the us, and wherever else in the world.

I am not saying there aren't bad men, but certain cultures bear traits of what the shiachat women are running from.

I personally do not care about women. I don't speak to them. However, i just do not like misinformation spread.

You get the idea.

I do, I do.

This is one big apprehension about marriage, or rather marrying the wrong person, on my part. A spouse that makes it looks like everything in the world is your fault and you must listen to her indictments time and again, in fact, daily many times a day, is what scares me.

I like the idea of trying to get to know the girl in a meaningful way to whom I intend to wed. Sometimes even that fails despite our pretensions of having figured it all.

There are some things in life you just can't figure out beforehand unless you are put to it.

As for the question of the opening poster, no I do not. In fact, if truth be told, it's the other way round. Men have the opportunity and position in patriarchal societies to actually demonise women for perceived excesses. And they use it liberally; something all too familiar with how it unravels with many men on these forums don't you think.

Edited by Marbles

As for the question of the opening poster, no I do not. In fact, if truth be told, it's the other way round. Men have the opportunity and position in patriarchal societies to actually demonise women for perceived excesses. And they use it liberally; something all too familiar with how it unravels with many men on these forums don't you think.

Patriarchal societies... Men were as disposable as ever during the so called male dominated societies.

In the past, both men and women had roles which they had to follow, if they did not, then they would have been demonised for it, it was not just the women. For instance, men had to work, often dangerous jobs, it was not an option (still true for the most part), while a woman enjoyed the safety of her home and the company of her children (of course, she did have house work).

Men also had to protect women and children at the expense of their own lives. If they didn't, they were labeled as "cowards" and forced to "man-up" against their desires. I am glad though, at least some men are now opting out of this, they have enough self worth to not die for some random women. We are equal after all.

The man-ing up issue applies to other aspect of the suffering of men, when men speak of the injustice they face, they are told to "man up" and are shamed in to silence, this still happens. Men have faced many inequalities because of their sex and continue to do so, yet little to no attention is given to those. I wonder why.

Here is a link to show some of the discrimination men currently face in the US:

http://www.avoicefor...activism/about/

For now, only this, I gtg.

Edited by Baka