Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Rational Thinking

Do You Feel Demonized By Women?

Rate this topic

As for feminists, it's beyond clear now anti-male deluded Lesbian idiots flock to Feminism,

Any guy who tries to help oppressed women, has bad character and any girl who talks about women rights is a lesbian. Forget about third world countries, I see many women and young girls in my own community living in terrible conditions.

I agree with the OP .

Check nahjul balagha sermon 88 .

females, we need to improve !!

Sister, you are taking too much responsibility for something you haven't done. It was not right for the OP to generalize women like that, just as it is not right for certain women to generalize men. We have to look at each individual person for who they are, now what people similar to them are. :)

Anyways, here's sermon 88 for those that are too lazy to go look it up.

"Allah sent the Prophet when the mission of other Prophets had stopped and the peoples were in slumber for a long time. Evils were raising heads, all matters were under disruption and in flames of wars, while the world was devoid of brightness, and full of open deceitfulness. Its leaves had turned yellow and there was absence of hope about its fruits. While water had gone underground. The minarets of guidance had disappeared and signs of destruction had appeared. It was stern to its people and frowned in the face of its seeker. Its fruit was vice and its food was carcass. Its inner dress was fear and outer cover was sword.

So take lesson, O' creatures of Allah, and recall that (evil doing) with which your fathers and brothers are entangled, and for which they have to account. By my life, your time is not much behind theirs, nor have long periods or centuries lapsed between you and them, nor are you much distant from when you were in their loins.

By Allah, whatever the Prophet told them, I am here telling you the same and whatever you hear today is not different from what they heard yesterday. The eyes that were opened for them and the hearts that were made for them at that time, just the same have been given to you at this time. By Allah, you have not been told anything that they did not know and you have not been given anything which they were deprived. Certainly you have been afflicted by a calamity (which is like a she-camel) whose nose-string is moving about and whose strap is loose So in whatever condition these deceitful people are should not deceive you, because it is just a long shadow whose term is fixed." -Imam Ali [as]

Any guy who tries to help oppressed women, has bad character and any girl who talks about women rights is a lesbian. Forget about third world countries, I see many women and young girls in my own community living in terrible conditions.

No you can be for equal rights/equal treatment of women yet not be a feminist. I just want to stress feminism is not for equal rights or fair treatments of the genders, that much has being made clear to me by their speakers, who are in the majority Lesbians. "I see many women and young girls in my own community living in terrible conditions", that's rather biased isn't it? We both see many young men living in terrible conditions, more then women, yet you don't even mention that? It's as if some how women are more important to you, they are not to be, I consider both as equal, unlike feminists.

Edited by dfdfRandolphdfdf

I know I'm not welcome here but I noticed this thread shining through on the main page and couldn't resist (I must say I'm quite surprised there isn't more bickering).

Just to let all of you know it was never my intention to demonize men as some of you may think....however I disagree with a certain group of men on here quite often and feel the need to reply to some outlandish posts that I read. I admit my replies are not always very friendly and sometimes I post things just to get a reaction out of people LOL.

The one's discussing this are usually full of frustration....it is the quiet ones that are actually practicing mut3a.

Dear respected sister in Islam, i welcome you with the islamic greeting ashsalamunalykum warahmatullahi wabarakatu. May Gods mercy and blessings be upon you.

I do respect you are my elder, and you have good life experience. I do not wish to be rude at all in this PM.

I just have seen you bring so many teenagers/young men and even some sisters here to pieces with some of your comments. I respect your beleifs, i even have total respect of your marajah (he is great) but i just do not agree with , sometimes, your rudeness to others.

You have made some excellent posts, but sometimes, you have made a few people scared a little. Now Ateef is a sensitive guy, and he sometimes takes things too literally (not gibah). He saw the location and name and pic you have and obviously made conclusions about it. I regret he thought you were the djall's wife. I do. But the way you spoke about him on his leaving thread, i just felt so upset for him and what he must be going through if he read what you wrote.

You are our elder. Please sister, no more of this. I will do Dua for you.

Ahsant

Yet, there is so much more being done for women as opposed to what we do for men...which is next to nothing. Also, there are reasons as to why some people have problems with feminism, perhaps you should explore more.

Are you aware of issues that particularly men face in your community? Are there not many men and boys living in similarly terrible condition as are women and girls?

No you can be for equal rights/equal treatment of women yet not be a feminist. I just want to stress feminism is not for equal rights or fair treatments of the genders, that much has being made clear to me by their speakers, who are in the majority Lesbians. "I see many women and young girls in my own community living in terrible conditions", that's rather biased isn't it? We both see many young men living in terrible conditions, more then women, yet you don't even mention that? It's as if some how women are more important to you, they are not to be, I consider both as equal, unlike feminists.

I am glad that there are people like you who see through their BS. And I completely agree, it is essential to support the rights of men, women and children alike.

Damn I wanna like your post a billion times!!!

What is so funny, brother? The sister is taking far too much responsibility and you laugh at her? What kind of akhlaq is this?

I think its the way she said it, I imagined it in a very funny way. I laughed when I read it too.

Edited by Baka

They want to be men but aren't, they have anger and hatred for God, so like Able and Cable (Adam's two sons) they hate the one blessed by God to have vengeance in their own way. Secondly, not all feminists are like that, so they feel confined and limited and often think "Is this it? Is this all?"

Thats one interpretation. Another would be that the the differences that God has given to men, compared to women, are tests rather than 'rewards' for being male. Unofortunately, many women are under the delusion that these differences are 'rewards' rather than tests also, and so covet them and fall into the same trap. And so we have a female population becoming increasingly aggressive, increasingly promiscous and interested in conflict and displaying and feeding their ego's. The biggest mistake women have made when it comes to emancipation in the west, is aping the worst qualities of men and interpreting that as a move forward for women, rather than backward.

You treat him like an adult if you want to, I'll treat him like the child he is. Actually Naruto reminds me very much of your previous best buddy, Kai.

Relax brother, I would only be her father-in-law for a couple of hours.

I'm sure a good Muslim like you, would not show prejudice to a young man, just because you dislike his father.

Besides, think of all the blessings your daughter would receive for performing Mutah, surely that would amply compensate.

Naturally I disagree. My sarcasm is perfectly logical and rather fitting when it comes to the topic of Mutah, as it highlights the inherent hypocrisy and double-standard.

Obviously they need to get to know each other first don't they, afterall my sons might not be attracted to Naruto's sister. Having said that, Mutah with complete strangers is quite common in Iran.

I was under the impression that after the prescribed Iddat period, Naruto's sister could do Mutah again with another one of my sons if she wanted to? Double blessings for her?

Obviously I'm not a "Mutah Expert" like yourself, so thank you for correcting me on this point. Hopefully your Mutah guidance will continue.

You are right, I have complete and utter disbelief in the permissibility of Mutah.

The perfect moral standards of the greatest women in Islam would never allow it.

Thankfully Mutah is exclusive to just the Twelver sect and no other.

Still, seeing as you feel Mutah is a good and wholesome practice, why not persuade some of your family members to help out my sons? JazakAllah.

Looool. Dude, you're crazy. Have you forgotten to take your old people medication? Hahahahah....

First we discuss your stupid, illogical belief, that the'the examples of Ahlul Bayt' are not part of hadiths, and now you complete turn the subject around, into mut'ah? And on top of that, you compare me to a rapist???

I would never allow my sister to marry the son of someone like you.

Oh, and FYI, mut'ah is actually part of Sunni religion as well, but they call it a different name. It is called the marriage with the intention to divorce. It is where the man marries the woman, but he secretly intends to divorce her in a couple of days. It is identical to mut'ah, and the scholars of Sunnis allow it.

Edited by Naruto

I would never allow my sister to marry the son of someone like you.
Really? Not even for just a few days? Okay, how about only a couple of hours then?

Don't be a selfish teenager Naruto. You're forcing your sister to lose all the wonderful blessings she'd receive from Mutah.

Oh, and FYI, mut'ah is actually part of Sunni religion as well, but they call it a different name. It is called the marriage with the intention to divorce. It is where the man marries the woman, but he secretly intends to divorce her in a couple of days. It is identical to mut'ah, and the scholars of Sunnis allow it.
The Sunni's have many deviant beliefs about marriage including the "travelling marriage" called Misyar.

Feel free to follow whichever version of temporary marriage you like, just be sure to persuade your sister to do the same so she doesn't miss out.

Patriarchal societies... Men were as disposable as ever during the so called male dominated societies.

In the past, both men and women had roles which they had to follow, if they did not, then they would have been demonised for it, it was not just the women. For instance, men had to work, often dangerous jobs, it was not an option (still true for the most part), while a woman enjoyed the safety of her home and the company of her children (of course, she did have house work).

Men also had to protect women and children at the expense of their own lives. If they didn't, they were labeled as "cowards" and forced to "man-up" against their desires. I am glad though, at least some men are now opting out of this, they have enough self worth to not die for some random women. We are equal after all.

The man-ing up issue applies to other aspect of the suffering of men, when men speak of the injustice they face, they are told to "man up" and are shamed in to silence, this still happens. Men have faced many inequalities because of their sex and continue to do so, yet little to no attention is given to those. I wonder why.

Here is a link to show some of the discrimination men currently face in the US:

http://www.avoicefor...activism/about/

For now, only this, I gtg.

Brother, part of being a man is precisely to "man-up" - for better or worse, this is life, always has been, always will be. Why does it cause you so much distress?

Imam Ali did not complain about males having to fight battles, he embraced the fact and became a warrior.

Brother, part of being a man is precisely to "man-up" - for better or worse, this is life, always has been, always will be. Why does it cause you so much distress?

Imam Ali did not complain about males having to fight battles, he embraced the fact and became a warrior.

Your last sentence is irrelevant, I have been speaking in regards to the "equality" we have achieved in the western sense, which many members here hold in high esteem.

Why must men suffer if we are equal? Why must we "man up" and continue to suffer in silence? Would an Islamic state allow the suffering of men and tell them to "man up"? Would that be fair and just?

One thing that really interest me: A revolution for men, similar to women's liberation that the west experienced.

Edited by Baka

Really? Not even for just a few days? Okay, how about only a couple of hours then?

Don't be a selfish teenager Naruto. You're forcing your sister to lose all the wonderful blessings she'd receive from Mutah.

The Sunni's have many deviant beliefs about marriage including the "travelling marriage" called Misyar.

Feel free to follow whichever version of temporary marriage you like, just be sure to persuade your sister to do the same so she doesn't .

.......................No ty. I wouldn't want my sister to marry the son of a deviant like you. You're very perverted as well, you know. You're like 50 and you're asking someone who is a third your age to give his sister for pleasure. What disgraceful behaviour. Exactly what sect are you a part of? You reject Sunni beliefs and Shiah beliefs. Are you one of those losers who do picking and choosing? Edited by Naruto

Your last sentence is irrelevant
Why?
I have been speaking in regards to the "equality" we have achieved in the western sense, which many members here hold in high esteem.

Men and Women are not equal in the West, each gender has its own advantages and disadvantages even here.
Why must men suffer if we are equal?
I don't think we "suffer" much more than any woman does. But if we do, consider it "duty"
Why must we "man up" and continue to suffer in silence?
Tell me brother, what have you personally suffered in your life due to being a man, that is so terrible?
Would an Islamic state allow the suffering of men and tell them to "man up"? Would that be fair and just?
We are equal, yet at the same time we are different, as both gender has strengths and weaknesses. Men and Women were made to compliment each other.
One thing that really interest me: A revolution for men, similar to women's liberation that the west experienced.
What would this revolution change? How would you embark on this noble quest?

.......................No ty. I wouldn't want my sister to marry the son of a deviant like you.

Okay fine, be a stubborn little teenager lol.

However make sure your sister does do Mutah with some other people, so she can gain all the blessings of such a beautiful act.

There are always threads being started by brothers who are looking for Mutah, so don't forget to let them know your sister is available.

You're very perverted as well, you know. You're like 50 and you're asking someone who is a third your age to give his sister for pleasure. What disgraceful behaviour.
How else is Mutah arranged? Doesn't it require the permission of the father? Please give me guidance Naruto as I'm very new to this. JazakAllah.
Exactly what sect are you a part of? You reject Sunni beliefs and Shiah beliefs. Are you one of those losers who do picking and choosing?

You believe every Hadith without question, so must be one of those "Hadithists" like Kai. You would have got on very well with him, actually maybe you really are him?

Why?

Men and Women are not equal in the West, each gender has its own advantages and disadvantages even here.

I don't think we "suffer" much more than any woman does. But if we do, consider it "duty"

Tell me brother, what have you personally suffered in your life due to being a man, that is so terrible?

We are equal, yet at the same time we are different, as both gender has strengths and weaknesses. Men and Women were made to compliment each other.

I think you have missed my point. I won't respond to some of what you have said.

My personal suffering or what not is irrelevant, I am speaking of men as a group and the problems they face and how nothing is being done to counter these problems, yet as a society we eagerly strive to solving problems "exclusively" faced by women. That in it self is inequality. I put inverted commas around exclusively 'cause at times, its not even women alone as a group facing a particular problem (for example, domestic violence). Yet men are routinely ignored as the victims and often vilified as the sole perpetrators. Its very disturbing.

A revolution of such a nature would bring us closer to true "equality". I don't have any intentions of embarking on such a quest my self. I would support other men who are willing to do it though.

Edited by Baka

What is so funny, brother? The sister is taking far too much responsibility and you laugh at her? What kind of akhlaq is this?

lol thank you for taking my defense. It means a lot to me

its all cool. The site itself is a joke ^_^

Sister, you are taking too much responsibility for something you haven't done. It was not right for the OP to generalize women like that, just as it is not right for certain women to generalize men. We have to look at each individual person for who they are, now what people similar to them are. :)

Anyways, here's sermon 88 for those that are too lazy to go look it up.

"Allah sent the Prophet when the mission of other Prophets had stopped and the peoples were in slumber for a long time. Evils were raising heads, all matters were under disruption and in flames of wars, while the world was devoid of brightness, and full of open deceitfulness. Its leaves had turned yellow and there was absence of hope about its fruits. While water had gone underground. The minarets of guidance had disappeared and signs of destruction had appeared. It was stern to its people and frowned in the face of its seeker. Its fruit was vice and its food was carcass. Its inner dress was fear and outer cover was sword.

So take lesson, O' creatures of Allah, and recall that (evil doing) with which your fathers and brothers are entangled, and for which they have to account. By my life, your time is not much behind theirs, nor have long periods or centuries lapsed between you and them, nor are you much distant from when you were in their loins.

By Allah, whatever the Prophet told them, I am here telling you the same and whatever you hear today is not different from what they heard yesterday. The eyes that were opened for them and the hearts that were made for them at that time, just the same have been given to you at this time. By Allah, you have not been told anything that they did not know and you have not been given anything which they were deprived. Certainly you have been afflicted by a calamity (which is like a she-camel) whose nose-string is moving about and whose strap is loose So in whatever condition these deceitful people are should not deceive you, because it is just a long shadow whose term is fixed." -Imam Ali [as]

this is the wrong sermon . I made a mistake . I meant to look into the sermon where imam Ali says that women are deficient in faith

now this is what the OP really meant

Edited by -Enlightened

lol thank you for taking my defense. It means a lot to me

its all cool. The site itself is a joke ^_^

You are very welcome sister.

This site is what you make of it. It can be a great resource for learning about Islam and for socializing with good mumineen. Or it can be a fitna house used for intermingling between the sexes. Don't let a couple of immature people spoil the good parts. :)

this is the wrong sermon . I made a mistake . I meant to look into the sermon where imam Ali says that women are deficient in faith

now this is what the OP really meant

You were looking for Sermon 79, sister.

"O' ye peoples! Women are deficient in Faith, deficient in shares and deficient in intelligence. As regards the deficiency in their Faith, it is their abstention from prayers and fasting during their menstrual period. As regards deficiency in their intelligence it is because the evidence of two women is equal to that of one man. As for the deficiency of their shares that is because of their share in inheritance being half of men. So beware of the evils of women. Be on your guard even from those of them who are (reportedly) good. Do not obey them even in good things so that they may not attract you to evils." -Imam Ali [as]

'

Darth Vader:

'Us men also need to be grateful. Instead of ionizing the genders we should instead promote an air of understanding and look for ways to make the stay here better for each other.'

Thank you for the above message. No sarcasm intended.

'What does trouble me at times is the relationship of marriage. Its difficult to race when one of your legs is tied with another participant's leg. Its frustrating. The enthusiasm to succeed or a lack of it makes it agonizing. There needs to be so much improvement, understanding and harmony but its simply not there. It starts with communication but there is so much interference in that which exists on purpose. Our neighbors think differently. My brothers wouldn't agree. My friend does it differently. My father and mum did this and that. Richard Simmons thinks differently, so why can't you? The immature wife will keep missing her parents and siblings and will become a monumental drag because she doesn't understand marriage. Tough luck for the hubby. And vice versa. You get the idea. '

This is true, but it's not the relationship itself that is inherently faulty,it's the way most of us go about it. I know more than one deeply religious guy who bowed down to his family's choice of bride for him, and had as trapped an existence as you portray. Then there are some girls who refuse to marry any random guy because he doesn't fit in with the religious ideal they have in mind. They get exasperated parents, and at times, permanent seats on the shelf. One thing I've come to believe in deeply, is the need to know what you really want out of life, and your life partner, before marriage. Begore any commitments, there should be clear discussion on issues that you hold dear and cannot compromise on, and if the other party has different views, say ta-ta right then and there. Might save a bunch of people misery in the long run.

Why?

Okay fine, be a stubborn little teenager lol.

However make sure your sister does do Mutah with some other people, so she can gain all the blessings of such a beautiful act.

There are always threads being started by brothers who are looking for Mutah, so don't forget to let them know your sister is available.

How else is Mutah arranged? Doesn't it require the permission of the father? Please give me guidance Naruto as I'm very new to this. JazakAllah.

You believe every Hadith without question, so must be one of those "Hadithists" like Kai. You would have got on very well with him, actually maybe you really are him?

Lol....Hadithist? :!!!: :!!!: You think I believe in all hadiths? You're so ignorant. I believe in those hadith that have a reliable chain of transitions I bet you don't even know what the criteria is for that.

I think you have missed my point. I won't respond to some of what you have said.

I get your point entirely brother. I simply disagree with it, and think it's not only foolish but quite unhealthy for you to feel this way.

Hypothetically speaking, if women and children were given first priority on a sinking ship, you would be upset and consider it unfair. I would encourage it and consider it moral.

My personal suffering or what not is irrelevant
Your opinion is coloured by your own experiences. You've obviously gone through something which has affected you deeply. I would suggest you come to terms and move past it brother.
I am speaking of men as a group and the problems they face and how nothing is being done to counter these problems, yet as a society we eagerly strive to solving problems "exclusively" faced by women. That in it self is inequality. I put inverted commas around exclusively 'cause at times, its not even women alone as a group facing a particular problem (for example, domestic violence). Yet men are routinely ignored as the victims and often vilified as the sole perpetrators. Its very disturbing.
It's not disturbing, merely unfortunate. For the most part, women are more vulnerable and suffer far more, therefore it is right that they get the most attention.
A revolution of such a nature would bring us closer to true "equality". I don't have any intentions of embarking on such a quest my self. I would support other men who are willing to do it though.
There is always room for improvement in the world, but I doubt the kind of revolution you are hoping for will arrive anytime soon. Accept life as it is brother - "man-up" and be a warrior, not a whiner.

Lol....Hadithist? :!!!: :!!!: You think I believe in all hadiths? You're so ignorant. I believe in those hadith that have a reliable chain of transitions I bet you don't even know what the criteria is for that.

Not even scholars can agree on Hadiths, can they Kai, sorry I mean Naruto.

I get your point entirely brother. I simply disagree with it, and think it's not only foolish but quite unhealthy for you to feel this way.

Hypothetically speaking, if women and children were given first priority on a sinking ship, you would be upset and consider it unfair. I would encourage it and consider it moral.

Your opinion is coloured by your own experiences. You've obviously gone through something which has affected you deeply. I would suggest you come to terms and move past it brother.

It's not disturbing, merely unfortunate. For the most part, women are more vulnerable and suffer far more, therefore it is right that they get the most attention.

There is always room for improvement in the world, but I doubt the kind of revolution you are hoping for will arrive anytime soon. Accept life as it is brother - "man-up" and be a warrior, not a whiner.

Not even scholars can agree on Hadiths, can they Kai, sorry I mean Naruto.

Youre confusin' me with someone else, sorry i aint kai, whoever the hell that is.

(did you forget my pm where I told you that we should just stop arguing? Dude just let it go.)

You just make it clearer for me that you don't know what I am talking about.

Is it unhealthy and foolish for me to support mens rights and value life of both men and women equally?

So basically, you consider a man's life to be worth less than that of a woman's? Women have been fighting for "equality" we must at least respect their wishes and let them know and have this equality. Which would be, in this case, a man and woman having equal value of life...so why must men die for women on a sinking ship if our lives are worth the same?

I don't agree that women suffer far more than men. Women have had their own form of suffering, so have men. Men have been most casualties of war; often lasting many years, so it wasn't just the death which inflicted men, but the horrible living conditions too (a kind of suffering most women cannot even fathom).

Women suffering more is your assumption and opinion, not fact.

My opinion is not colored by my own experience. I speak of the inequality that I have come to know about which men have faced and continue to on a significant scale and nothing is being done about it.

A revolution like I am hoping for may, or may not come, but certain developments that are expected to occur in the not to distant future will make it more likely.

It is really sad that most men are stuck in the past.

Edited by Baka

Dear respected sister in Islam, i welcome you with the islamic greeting ashsalamunalykum warahmatullahi wabarakatu. May Gods mercy and blessings be upon you.

I do respect you are my elder, and you have good life experience. I do not wish to be rude at all in this PM.

I just have seen you bring so many teenagers/young men and even some sisters here to pieces with some of your comments. I respect your beleifs, i even have total respect of your marajah (he is great) but i just do not agree with , sometimes, your rudeness to others.

You have made some excellent posts, but sometimes, you have made a few people scared a little. Now Ateef is a sensitive guy, and he sometimes takes things too literally (not gibah). He saw the location and name and pic you have and obviously made conclusions about it. I regret he thought you were the djall's wife. I do. But the way you spoke about him on his leaving thread, i just felt so upset for him and what he must be going through if he read what you wrote.

You are our elder. Please sister, no more of this. I will do Dua for you.

Ahsant

I'm sorry but I can't stop laughing LOL

some of you are so dramatic...even some of the brothers on here remind me of the classic damsel in distress hahahahaha

Edited by ImAli

I'm sorry but I can't stop laughing LOL

some of you are so dramatic...even some of the brothers on here remind me of the classic damsel in distress hahahahaha

Salamunaylukum,

You look down on us men sister, it is so unfortunate. We are also sensitive too you know. Men aren't these emotionless creatures, our feelings get hurt to you know. You are very confident and opinionated and 'sassy' as americans would say, and Alhamduillilah women should be, i am not hating on ya'll, but please understand, that does not mean we men do not take offense right?

Be confident but don't pick on us, or bully us. We get hurt.

I was almost reduced to tears when i saw you posting about djall to Afthab. You know he was sensitive. He saw your troll pic, and the other messages and thought you were part of Djalls army. You should have sat him down and clearly explained to him that you are not what he suspects. When he wanted to quit, you should have said ' i will miss you brother, and i will do dua for you, sorry for confusing you about the matter'.

Sister you are married with children. I look up to you as my role model, my inspiration, my motivation as to how i should be when i am an elderly person. All the sisters here look up to you. They see you picking on us and they also want to copy. I will not name the sisters, but i certainly have seen sisters here who say mean things and it hurts our feelings.

I do not mean any of this personally. I respect you sister. You are one of my great inspirations Inshallah may you have a buriful life.

Salamunaylukum,

You look down on us men sister, it is so unfortunate. We are also sensitive too you know. Men aren't these emotionless creatures, our feelings get hurt to you know. You are very confident and opinionated and 'sassy' as americans would say, and Alhamduillilah women should be, i am not hating on ya'll, but please understand, that does not mean we men do not take offense right?

Quite the contrary brother....in reality I enjoy conversing with men more than I do women....but there is something special about many of the men (not all of them) on SC that prevents me from taking them seriously.

Be confident but don't pick on us, or bully us. We get hurt.

I haven't picked on anyone....I say what I think, quite a few people don't' like it and I end up explaining myself.....then they end up hating it even more LOL.

I was almost reduced to tears when i saw you posting about djall to Afthab. You know he was sensitive. He saw your troll pic, and the other messages and thought you were part of Djalls army. You should have sat him down and clearly explained to him that you are not what he suspects. When he wanted to quit, you should have said ' i will miss you brother, and i will do dua for you, sorry for confusing you about the matter'.

please tell me you aren't serious

Sister you are married with children. I look up to you as my role model, my inspiration, my motivation as to how i should be when i am an elderly person. All the sisters here look up to you. They see you picking on us and they also want to copy. I will not name the sisters, but i certainly have seen sisters here who say mean things and it hurts our feelings.

I am not here to be a role model...If I wanted to be a role model I would join big brothers and big sisters of America or something like that...not come to SC and chat with random strangers trying to impress them with sheepish opinions that may not be mine, but I type them anyway because I think that is what people want to hear. Also you don't know if I'm married with children or even a woman now do you? I could be a 14 year old prepubescent boy for all you know

I do not mean any of this personally. I respect you sister. You are one of my great inspirations Inshallah may you have a buriful life.

Thank you for your wishes of me having a "buriful" life....I haven't felt disrespect at all.....

Quite the contrary brother....in reality I enjoy conversing with men more than I do women....but there is something special about many of the men (not all of them) on SC that prevents me from taking them seriously.

I haven't picked on anyone....I say what I think, quite a few people don't' like it and I end up explaining myself.....then they end up hating it even more LOL.

please tell me you aren't serious

I am not here to be a role model...If I wanted to be a role model I would join big brothers and big sisters of America or something like that...not come to SC and chat with random strangers trying to impress them with sheepish opinions that may not be mine, but I type them anyway because I think that is what people want to hear. Also you don't know if I'm married with children or even a woman now do you? I could be a 14 year old prepubescent boy for all you know

Thank you for your wishes of me having a "buriful" life....I haven't felt disrespect at all.....

I meant a beautiful/happy life. I spelt it in the american way instead of the normal english way to kind of ease the tension and joke , because i do not want to be phlegmatic but kind to you sister.

Please understand, we men are sensitive. You can have an opinion but please 'sugar-coat ' it in a nice and gentle way. i.e say what you think but don't say mean things. Say them in other words.

Instead of "you're a wierd boy who has no brains"

Say, " i think you would benifit from reconsidering your aqlahq, and i will perform dua for you"

I understand perhaps you had rivalry or you had to be tough and all , but some of us have grown up in a fairly sensitive manner and we are not used to being frightened by mean comments. Some of us men are sensitive. I do wish you had just talked to Aftahb in a more polite way. You realize he just took things too literally? Instead of picking on him for the 'lulz' you should have treated him like a little brother.

You are so kind to fellow sisters but act like we men are vermin sometimes.

Whenever you feel a brother is easy target, please do Wudhu and recite surah iqlaas four times. Inshallah we should all be kind and like a happy family on here sister in Islam.

May Allah swt guide you and guide me to be less mean and more kind and sensitive to each others feelings.

You just make it clearer for me that you don't know what I am talking about.
Brother, what is clear is that you're most definitely a whiner and not a warrior. Why do you think like this my friend? Are you very small and weak and were beaten up in school by a girl or something?
Is it unhealthy and foolish for me to support mens rights and value life of both men and women equally?
It is unhealthy. What next, are you going to say that children shouldn't have priority over adults?
So basically, you consider a man's life to be worth less than that of a woman's?
My sons would gladly lay down their own lives to save their mother and sisters lives, as would I. Having a sense of duty and sacrifice is part of being a Shia.
Women have been fighting for "equality" we must at least respect their wishes and let them know and have this equality.
Women have been downtrodden and abused for centuries.
Which would be, in this case, a man and woman having equal value of life...so why must men die for women on a sinking ship if our lives are worth the same?
Seriously? You'd tell your own mother that she should die on that ship instead of you?

If Imam Ali sacrificed his own life to ensure Bibi Fatimah was saved, would you say he was wrong?

I don't agree that women suffer far more than men. Women have had their own form of suffering, so have men. Men have been most casualties of war; often lasting many years, so it wasn't just the death which inflicted men, but the horrible living conditions too (a kind of suffering most women cannot even fathom).
Are you honestly saying that more women should fight in war so that fewer men would have to suffer?

Do you also believe there is inequality between the young and the old? Perhaps you wish to see pensioners fighting in place of so many young people?

Women suffering more is your assumption and opinion, not fact.
Nonsense. Spend less time reading fringe websites and more time living in reality my friend.
My opinion is not colored by my own experience. I speak of the inequality that I have come to know about which men have faced and continue to on a significant scale and nothing is being done about it.
Nor should anything be done about it.
A revolution like I am hoping for may, or may not come, but certain developments that are expected to occur in the not to distant future will make it more likely.
Really? What developments exactly? Some new genetic research which will remove the warrior gene in men, and replace it with the whiner gene?
It is really sad that most men are stuck in the past.
No offence brother, but if one of my sons started talking like you, I'd begin wondering if he was gay. Please try and develop some masculinity so that your family can be proud of you instead of being embarrassed. Accept and embrace the higher responsibility of manhood, don't belittle it.

Youre confusin' me with someone else, sorry i aint kai, whoever the hell that is.

(did you forget my pm where I told you that we should just stop arguing? Dude just let it go.)

You knew who Kai was and what he said in your post number 46, but now you're saying you don't know him at all. You really are Kai aren't you.

Brother, what is clear is that you're most definitely a whiner and not a warrior. Why do you think like this my friend? Are you very small and weak and were beaten up in school by a girl or something?

It is unhealthy. What next, are you going to say that children shouldn't have priority over adults?

My sons would gladly lay down their own lives to save their mother and sisters lives, as would I. Having a sense of duty and sacrifice is part of being a Shia.

Women have been downtrodden and abused for centuries.

Seriously? You'd tell your own mother that she should die on that ship instead of you?

If Imam Ali sacrificed his own life to ensure Bibi Fatimah was saved, would you say he was wrong?

Are you honestly saying that more women should fight in war so that fewer men would have to suffer?

Do you also believe there is inequality between the young and the old? Perhaps you wish to see pensioners fighting in place of so many young people?

Nonsense. Spend less time reading fringe websites and more time living in reality my friend.

Nor should anything be done about it.

Really? What developments exactly? Some new genetic research which will remove the warrior gene in men, and replace it with the whiner gene?

No offence brother, but if one of my sons started talking like you, I'd begin wondering if he was gay. Please try and develop some masculinity so that your family can be proud of you instead of being embarrassed. Accept and embrace the higher responsibility of manhood, don't belittle it.

Okay, I am weak, small and a whiner, you got me. But please, don't call me a friend.

You are repeating the same old nattrative. Women having suffered more, or oppressed is your opinion, most likely heavly influenced by the femenist propaganda. I have said it before, both men and women had strict roles which they had to follow, women have largely been free-ed from those, whereas men haven't. That is unfair, yet people like you continue to "free" women at the expense of men, heavly demonising men in the process. As you did just now.

I won't give my life for a random woman, which is still considered correct for men to do.

Women have the same rights, so they must have the same responsibilities. Women should fight so the battle field is not devoid of equality, that is all. Is it fair that many countries that preach equality do not force women to fight in wars, yet they continue to force men to do it?

Don't call me brother and carry on insulting me.

Don't be a sheep. Broaden your prespective. You really don't understand what I am talking about.

Edited by Baka