Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
AhlulBayt_313

Shiachat Has Been Amazing To New Reverts

Rate this topic

Welcome to the elite of the Muslims; the followers of ahlul bayt (as).

I am more of a slave to the Ahlul-Bayt (as), rather than call myself a follower. I would do anything for them! I dedicate a lot of my time Spreading their Message. Insha'Allah, I wish everyone paid more attention to their great Words of Wisdom. They are truly, one of the Best Creation's Allah (SWT) ever created. The School of Ahlul-Bayt (as) is where I shall stay, Insha'Allah.

One thing I will tell you, if you ever meet a new Muslim, and they ask you what to study first. Tell them to get a Qur'an (READ THAT), and also study the Holy Prophet's (sawa) family. That is what I did when I started. Qur'an in one hand, and Nahjul Balagha in the other hand. Yes, as a new Muslim, we must Learn the Qur'an, but The School of Ahlul-Bayt (as) teaches you how to be a better person overall. There were so many question's I had at the beginning, and I didn't need to go asking anyone. I simply found all my answer's through the Ahlul-Bayt (as) :blush:

Edited by AhlulBayt_313

-عِدَّةٌ مِنْ أَصْحَابِنَا عَنْ سَهْلِ بْنِ زِيَادٍ وَ اَلْحُسَيْنُ بْنُ مُحَمَّدٍ عَنْ مُعَلَّى بْنِ مُحَمَّدٍ جَمِيعاً عَنِ اَلْوَشَّاءِ عَنْ أَبِي اَلْحَسَنِ ع قَالَ سَمِعْتُهُ يَقُولُ اَلْإِيمَانُ فَوْقَ اَلْإِسْلاَمِ بِدَرَجَةٍ- وَ اَلتَّقْوَى فَوْقَ اَلْإِيمَانِ بِدَرَجَةٍ- وَ اَلْيَقِينُ فَوْقَ اَلتَّقْوَى بِدَرَجَةٍ- وَ مَا قُسِمَ فِي اَلنَّاسِ شَيْ‏ءٌ أَقَلُّ مِنَ اَلْيَقِينِ

abi hasan (as) says: iman is higher than islam a step,and piety is higher than iman a step,and certainty is above piety a step.etc....

I was saying ukhti,that sunnis are stuck at the first step,and the shias ascend to the upper steps.

Wasalam

Edited by Ibn-Ahmed Aliyy Herz

I was not attacking sunnis :) I was just pointing out the honor and position of the shia .

Just something for the shia to be happy about.

wasalam

Yes, Brother. I know you had good intentions. I am just humble in nature. I never feel the need to point out my position and/or status, because it only matters what Allah (SWT) thinks of me. Having good manners should be our honour. :P Thank you for your comments. May Allah (SWT) always guide you, Insha'Allah.

But, don't think I'm judging you by your statement. I just am a little different is all. Maybe because I am a female, I just think differently, hehe.

Salaam

Edited by AhlulBayt_313

OP, please write your revert story, we all love reading them :D

Now that you are a Muslim, are you aware of the secret-handshake? ;)

Yeah, if you're a guy I'm not shaking your hand, :P haha!! That's pretty funny. Just make sure you wash your hands before you touch mine :P

Edited by AhlulBayt_313

Wheres your long detailed story?

I've given people bits and pieces of "MY STORY." I posted it in the revert section, but everyone wants the Full-story. Go see if the short version is enough for you. It seems people are fascinated by a revert story, more so than focusing on my Journey... :donno:

Yeah, if you're a guy I'm not shaking your hand, :P haha!! That's pretty funny. Just make sure you wash your hands before you touch mine :P

Haha I am a guy, it's fun to ask this cuase usually when you ask this to fellow reverts, they get all confused and give a :huh: face lol

Haha I am a guy, it's fun to ask this cuase usually when you ask this to fellow reverts, they get all confused and give a :huh: face lol

I'm not your typical revert, well whatever that means, :donno: (My dry humor) You might need to get a little deeper, Brother :P

A good point you made was that although we all debate, disagree, and have different views, we are united in the sense we follow the Prophet Pbuh and his sunnah as preserved through the ahlulbayt.

I think everyone is a revert IMO. We all research, learn, and one day make our mind up.

MashALLAH sister! I would love to read your story. Would you mind creating one? Or do you have a blog? And we, as brothers and sisters, will be here for you. As a sister I know if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask me. 8D

I better create one soon...it hasn't helped giving people small bits and pieces...Soon Insha'Allah...I will take the time and explain my transition to becoming Shi3a.