Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Narcissus

What Countries Have You Been To?

SALAM alykom

I don’t know what is the point behind this question , but anyway ,I will answer

Spain

Italy

Germany

Cyprus

Egypt

Philippines

China

India

Pakistan

Lebanon

Syria (more than 100 times)

Jordan

Turkey

Qatar

Kuwait

UAE

Bahrain

Saudi Arabia (my home country)

Japan (Lately)

Hope to settle down in Canada soon ( Your DUAA to me)

Ma aslama

(salam) Sweden Norway Denmark Germany Netherlands Austria Italy Switzerland UAE Qatar France England Scotland Belgium Canda USA Mexico Belize - some of these countries I cannot remember though....as I was too young

Edited by Maryaam

^^ Why dont you visit Iran or Syria?

I am thinking very much of Syria.. but I would have to go by myself and I am a little nervous - but I will figure it out and be brave B) :Hijabi:

Edited by Maryaam

Ive been to canada which is like TEN MINUTES from my house.. and mexico a couple of times... but thats it.

Edited by Notorious

SALAM alykom

I don’t know what is the point behind this question , but anyway ,I will answer

Spain

Italy

Germany

Cyprus

Egypt

Philippines

China

India

Pakistan

Lebanon

Syria (more than 100 times)

Jordan

Turkey

Qatar

Kuwait

UAE

Bahrain

Saudi Arabia (my home country)

Japan (Lately)

Hope to settle down in Canada soon ( Your DUAA to me)

Ma aslama

\What's the point in answering then ;)

(salam) Sweden Norway Denmark Germany Netherlands Austria Italy Switzerland UAE Qatar France England Scotland Belgium Canda USA Mexico Belize - some of these countries I cannot remember though....as I was too young

Wow, you both have been to so many countries mashallah. By the way, how is it like in Qatar? Is it like Dubai? Which one is better?

Wow, you both have been to so many countries mashallah. By the way, how is it like in Qatar? Is it like Dubai? Which one is better?

They are very different countries - Dubai is exciting and has lots of entertainment and shopping and Doha is much quieter and more peaceful but more boring. In Doha, there are social clubs that expats join and there is a community within that group of people - there is a beautiful seawall that people jog on in the early morning and walk on before it gets too hot.. It is very very hot there, but workers from Pakistan and India work outside most of the day. Both countries have a lot to attract Westerners. Dubai - has lots of shopping and business opportunites and Qatar is becoming an education centre - welcoming Western schools to develop campuses there.

Edited by Maryaam

They are very different countries - Dubai is exciting and has lots of entertainment and shopping and Doha is much quieter and more peaceful but more boring. In Doha, there are social clubs that expats join and there is a community within that group of people - there is a beautiful seawall that people jog on in the early morning and walk on before it gets too hot.. It is very very hot there, but workers from Pakistan and India work outside most of the day. Both countries have a lot to attract Westerners. Dubai - has lots of shopping and business opportunites and Qatar is becoming an education centre - welcoming Western schools to develop campuses there.

Interesting. I'm thinking of going there for work after my graduation, but first I will go there for a holiday and to check it out. There is a reasonable number of shia mosques there and way less rascist than UAE toward the shia community I heard.

Interesting. I'm thinking of going there for work after my graduation, but first I will go there for a holiday and to check it out. There is a reasonable number of shia mosques there and way less rascist than UAE toward the shia community I heard.

--------

Yes sister

I ve been in Many countries.

Qatar is much smaller than Dubai

Dubai is much more interested place to visit, You need to chose the right time and good weather.

Summer time is trouble in Dubai due to the hot climate and high humidity

Wish you best time

(salam)

Pakistan (born here, live here)

Singapore

Malaysia

Bangladesh

United Arab Emirates

Iran

Saudi Arabia

Turkey

Cyprus

Egypt (lived there)

Croatia (then Yugoslavia)

Greece

Italy

Austria

Germany

France

United Kingdom

Canada

United States of America

Cayman Islands (lived there)

The Bahamas

Jamaica

Born in Bghadad, Live in UK. Otherwise:

France

Germany

US (forced to by employer) <LOL>

Iran

Syria

Saudi 3 times (for umrah)

Jordan

Egypt

I'd love to see Lebanon.

Egypt is great as a tourist.

Somewhere with nice beaches like malaysia would be very cool. Lot of my friends have gone there for honeymoon.

:rolleyes: You are funny!! :D

However, Lebanon would be good to visit - I love Lebanese food...

Edited by Maryaam