Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Narcissus

What Countries Have You Been To?

Even i went to Syria like in 2003 for Ziarats! I miss tht place like anything!! We had a hotel justt 3 mins away from the Srine of Bibi Zainab(as) and we cud even see it from our window!! It was like a dream!! I love it and i miss it so much :cry:

And i wud love to go to Iran Iraq too!!

I lived 2 minutes away, and we could see the Kuba of the shrine at our house from the third floor :cry: I miss it so much

I went in 2005 for Ziyara and we rented an apartment close to it.

did u stay in al Safir hotel? those were amazing times...i went this year aswell...alhamdulillah... :cry: :cry:

I've been to that hotel for shopping, The place is so nice but too expensive! :squeez:

Guest *~Mrs Power~*
I lived 2 minutes away, and we could see the Kuba of the shrine at our house from the third floor :cry: I miss it so much

I went in 2005 for Ziyara and we rented an apartment close to it.

I've been to that hotel for shopping, The place is so nice but too expensive! :squeez:

yea thts the same, we too cud see the Kuba.. i thknk its the same hotel in which i stayed.. it had these huge halls downstairs and rooms upstairs and some rooms were like in the corrider of the entrance of the Hotel..

I loved Syria.. i wish i cud go there again :cry:

And we even went to the the Grave of Hazrat Habeel.. it was soooooo long.. but the way, i mean the road whcih went up to the place was dangerous.. but beautiful!! The road was soooo thin and our driver was a mad person, he was driving like anyhting.. But neways i loved it!

I dun remember the name of the Hotel but i can describe it well.

At the entrance its had a huge hall going inside.. and downstairs was this huge dinner hall and and emty hall for majlisses i guess.. and it has maybe 4 floors.. wasnt VERY clean but was ok!

hmmmmm did it have like a fountain??

yeah because they know that if ur staying there u probably have a fair amount of money...but the shops near the shrine of Sayyidah Zainab (s.a.) are THE BEST!! they sell all the beautiful things u cant buy here; anyway, the local shops r the best...those times were amazing.. :cry: May Allah (sbt) grant everyone who has been the oppertunity and the means to go again and the people who havent been yet the oppertunity and the means to go. Ameen.

yea thts the same, we too cud see the Kuba.. i thknk its the same hotel in which i stayed.. it had these huge halls downstairs and rooms upstairs and some rooms were like in the corrider of the entrance of the Hotel..

I loved Syria.. i wish i cud go there again :cry:

And we even went to the the Grave of Hazrat Habeel.. it was soooooo long.. but the way, i mean the road whcih went up to the place was dangerous.. but beautiful!! The road was soooo thin and our driver was a mad person, he was driving like anyhting.. But neways i loved it!

Nah I didn't mean the hotel, I meant the house that we lived in for 11 years :angel:

I also went to Hazarat Habeel I remember it was soo long!

Have you been to Sayda Ruqaya (as) ?

Guest *~Mrs Power~*
Nah I didn't mean the hotel, I meant the house that we lived in for 11 years :angel:

I also went to Hazarat Habeel I remember it was soo long!

Have you been to Sayda Ruqaya (as) ?

Oh wow Mashallah! 11yrs!!

Yeaaa and the road was sooooooooooooooooo long, it went up the hill!

I dun remember, how was it like? I mean if i get to know the place than il know!! I also went to Hazrat Yahya's, it ws in this Yazeeds thingy!! That place was hugee.. some idiot wahabis weren allowing us to wear slippers in the Palace of Yazeed, but well i ddint bother to listen lol :P

And i even went to this place Halab, have u seen it??

Oh wow Mashallah! 11yrs!!

Yeaaa and the road was sooooooooooooooooo long, it went up the hill!

I dun remember, how was it like? I mean if i get to know the place than il know!! I also went to Hazrat Yahya's, it ws in this Yazeeds thingy!! That place was hugee.. some idiot wahabis weren allowing us to wear slippers in the Palace of Yazeed, but well i ddint bother to listen lol :P

And i even went to this place Halab, have u seen it??

Yeah i've been there, been to where the head of Imam Hussain (as) were taken :cry: you could still see the blood beleive it or not, a red mark on a big rock!

I've been to Hujer ebn 3oday (ra) .. you've been there?

hmm.. I've been to [in order of visit]:

UK [live here]

Pakistan [my ethnic background]

Syria [for ziyaratein]

Iran [for ziyaratein]

Iraq [for ziyaratein]

France [college trip]

Saudi Arabia [for hajj]

Canada [holiday/visit relatives]

Kuwait [got married here]

Got a chance to go to the US this month, but don't fancy it at all. Would rather save up n go to Syria for ziyaratein again - which is what i'm gonna do ^-^

Guest *~Mrs Power~*
Yeah i've been there, been to where the head of Imam Hussain (as) were taken :cry: you could still see the blood beleive it or not, a red mark on a big rock!

No i dont think i have been there...

Yea i saw the blood too, the rock was red! And i didnt get one place there.. it was near tht place, on top pf the hill, there was this very weird house, i mean it looked like a ghost house, very scary one, i think it was the prison. It was veryy scary!

wow 11 years!! Masha Allah...

Edited by YaQaim

Guest *~Mrs Power~*
Whats it like in Syria?

When the plane was about to land, i cud only see Green-ry everywheere.. its a beautiful country yet very old. I mean, the world tht best describes Syria is Antique.. but wlel tht is totally how i view it.

I loved it anyways!

When the plane was about to land, i cud only see Green-ry everywheere.. its a beautiful country yet very old. I mean, the world tht best describes Syria is Antique.. but wlel tht is totally how i view it.

I loved it anyways!

I have been to many BORING countries..I would love to go to an interesting antique place like Syria :)

Guest *~Mrs Power~*
I have been to many BORING countries..I would love to go to an interesting antique place like Syria :)

:) sis u shud goo.. its a very nice place.. very Antique :D

^What's the half?
Yeah. What's that? or which is that?

The guy was on line till a few minutes ago, but didn't come here

Scotland - Born there

Denmark - lived there for 7 years

Holland - Holiday

Iran - twice - 2005 and this year!!!

Pakistan - 3 times

and gona be going Italy in easter inshAllah and New Jersey USA un june time hopefully!

Edited by Tears of Karbala

SALAM alykom

I don’t know what is the point behind this question , but anyway ,I will answer

Spain

Italy

Germany

Cyprus

Egypt

Philippines

China

India

Pakistan

Lebanon

Syria (more than 100 times)

Jordan

Turkey

Qatar

Kuwait

UAE

Bahrain

Saudi Arabia (my home country)

Japan (Lately)

Hope to settle down in Canada soon ( Your DUAA to me)

Ma aslama

(salam) Sweden Norway Denmark Germany Netherlands Austria Italy Switzerland UAE Qatar France England Scotland Belgium Canda USA Mexico Belize - some of these countries I cannot remember though....as I was too young

Edited by Maryaam

^^ Why dont you visit Iran or Syria?

I am thinking very much of Syria.. but I would have to go by myself and I am a little nervous - but I will figure it out and be brave B) :Hijabi:

Edited by Maryaam

Ive been to canada which is like TEN MINUTES from my house.. and mexico a couple of times... but thats it.

Edited by Notorious

SALAM alykom

I don’t know what is the point behind this question , but anyway ,I will answer

Spain

Italy

Germany

Cyprus

Egypt

Philippines

China

India

Pakistan

Lebanon

Syria (more than 100 times)

Jordan

Turkey

Qatar

Kuwait

UAE

Bahrain

Saudi Arabia (my home country)

Japan (Lately)

Hope to settle down in Canada soon ( Your DUAA to me)

Ma aslama

\What's the point in answering then ;)

(salam) Sweden Norway Denmark Germany Netherlands Austria Italy Switzerland UAE Qatar France England Scotland Belgium Canda USA Mexico Belize - some of these countries I cannot remember though....as I was too young

Wow, you both have been to so many countries mashallah. By the way, how is it like in Qatar? Is it like Dubai? Which one is better?

Wow, you both have been to so many countries mashallah. By the way, how is it like in Qatar? Is it like Dubai? Which one is better?

They are very different countries - Dubai is exciting and has lots of entertainment and shopping and Doha is much quieter and more peaceful but more boring. In Doha, there are social clubs that expats join and there is a community within that group of people - there is a beautiful seawall that people jog on in the early morning and walk on before it gets too hot.. It is very very hot there, but workers from Pakistan and India work outside most of the day. Both countries have a lot to attract Westerners. Dubai - has lots of shopping and business opportunites and Qatar is becoming an education centre - welcoming Western schools to develop campuses there.

Edited by Maryaam