Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

[Locked]Who Is Your Marja And Why?

Rate this topic

MrsBasaran

• Advanced Member

(salam)

(bismillah)

Seriously?! Do you actually believe that al-Khamenei is the most knowledgeable? I never heard of someone picking al-Khamenei because he is supposedly the most knowledgeable. First time for everything, I guess.

(salam)

I'm seen people say "`Alayhi al-Salaam" after taking the name of Shah Isma`eel al-Safavi, and I've seen people call Hassan NasrAllah "Sayyedina wa Mawlana". Neo-Shi`ism, one hell of a thing.

I'm seen people say "`Alayhi al-Salaam" after taking the name of Shah Isma`eel al-Safavi, and I've seen people call Hassan NasrAllah "Sayyedina wa Mawlana". Neo-Shi`ism, one hell of a thing.

I guess it's better than lacking respect like so many of you.......pure envy shining right through those holier than thou know it all attitudes some of you throw out there....and that is Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah boy show some respect.......he's done more than you will ever do in ten lifetimes of your wildest dreams.x

• Moderators

Salam,

I will leave this thread open as long as there are no insults or defamation against any marjaa' or alim that is considered marjaa' but large number of brothers and sisters.

I will be watching this thread. Be on your best behaviour, or else...........................

Edited by Abu Hadi

• Advanced Member

I guess it's better than lacking respect like so many of you.......pure envy shining right through those holier than thou know it all attitudes some of you throw out there....and that is Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah boy show some respect.......he's done more than you will ever do in ten lifetimes of your wildest dreams.x

Calm your out of nowhere, uptight, femenazi, blowhard, self down, I didn't disrespect Sayyed nor have I disrespected him nor will I disrespect him, and good for you talking down to someone on an internet forum, feel any bigger now or want to say more? Also what the hell are you talking about in the first part "I guess it's better than lacking respect like so many of you.......pure envy shining right through those holier than thou know it all attitudes some of you throw out there" what the hell are you going on about.

Edited by Al-Ajal Ya Imam

• Veteran Member

Calm your out of nowhere, uptight, femenazi, blowhard, self down, I didn't disrespect Sayyed nor have I disrespected him nor will I disrespect him, and good for you talking down to someone on an internet forum, feel any bigger now or want to say more? Also what the hell are you talking about in the first part "I guess it's better than lacking respect like so many of you.......pure envy shining right through those holier than thou know it all attitudes some of you throw out there" what the hell are you going on about.

That is scary. I follow Syed Seestani but I am thinking about changing to Syed Khamenai. Is it really true that people hate followers of Syed Khamenei?

That is scary. I follow Syed Seestani but I am thinking about changing to Syed Khamenai. Is it really true that people hate followers of Syed Khamenei?

Salam. In all religions and faiths you have certain groups that hate other groups. You have Ayat.Khamenei followers who also hate followers of everyone else. What certain followers of an Ayatollah does should not discredit the ayatollah himself.

That being said, why do you want to change your marja? Ayatollah sistani is very good, is there any specific reason you want to change? Remember it's not a good thing to keep changing, make sure that you are certain if you want to change. I personally follow ayatollah khamenei, but i won't advice you to do it just because i do. I want you to be certain and be convinced of a change before you do so. That's what i want for all my fellow shias.

Oh yes...I'm a feminist because I questioned you about your disrespect.

I guess it's better than lacking respect like so many of you.......pure envy shining right through those holier than thou know it all attitudes some of you throw out there = all of you who go around disrespecting and hating on our leaders.....the only reason I could figure out you all would do such a thing is about of pure envy

Edited by ImAli

• Advanced Member

Oh yes...I'm a feminist because I questioned you about your disrespect.

I guess it's better than lacking respect like so many of you.......pure envy shining right through those holier than thou know it all attitudes some of you throw out there = all of you who go around disrespecting and hating on our leaders.....the only reason I could figure out you all would do such a thing is about of pure envy

No..based on the previous posts littered all over this site, also how did I disrespect him, I questioned the people who address him as "Our Leader/Chief and Master", he's the respected leader of HezbUllah. And do you have any idea how childish you sound, ImAli? I'm envious of a scholar and political leader, and people who show some interest in this religion like Nader are jealous of him? Why on earth would we be. And you're saying *I* disrespect and hate our leaders, as opposed to the people on this site who call Sayyed FadhlAllah [ra] "Fadhl al-Shaytan" and deem him a Batri. Oh yeah, I'm the one who just hates our respected scholars and leaders. What reason on this earth would I have to envy the Sayyed? And how on earth did I disrespect him?

I don't know if people hate Khamanaei, only ones I've ever seen some are followers of Sheerazi who hate Khumayni [qas] and Khamanaei. Other than that I don't know beyond that.

No..based on the previous posts littered all over this site, also how did I disrespect him, I questioned the people who address him as "Our Leader/Chief and Master", he's the respected leader of HezbUllah. And do you have any idea how childish you sound, ImAli? I'm envious of a scholar and political leader, and people who show some interest in this religion like Nader are jealous of him? Why on earth would we be. And you're saying *I* disrespect and hate our leaders, as opposed to the people on this site who call Sayyed FadhlAllah [ra] "Fadhl al-Shaytan" and deem him a Batri. Oh yeah, I'm the one who just hates our respected scholars and leaders. What reason on this earth would I have to envy the Sayyed? And how on earth did I disrespect him?

My posts littered all of this site right? It is litter because I don't go around sucking up to random boys on here who are strangers to me and tee hee hee hee......shame on any female with questions or with an opinion and doesn't seek the approval of strange men on the internet.

Why can't you just admit that your post was disrespectful......or maybe you are just detached?

Where are you from anyway?

Edited by ImAli

• Advanced Member

My posts littered all of this site right? It is litter because I don't go around sucking up to random boys on here who are strangers to me and tee hee hee hee......shame on any female with questions or with an opinion and doesn't seek the approval of strange men on the internet.

Review your post history, and I have no idea what rant you're going off on "Suck up to random boys on here who are strangers to me", you got to understand, one, I have no idea what you're going off on, and two, I don't give a damn either. Nor am I saying that females need male approval or should seek it, just you say some pretty outrageous [Edited Out] at times.

Why can't you just admit that your post was disrespectful......or maybe you are just detached?

Not saying "Sayyed" before someone's name is disrespectful?

Where are you from anyway?

What the hell kind of question is that..

• Veteran Member

I should just say one thing and that is, if anyone hates another marja or people who follow other marjas, shouldnt be followers of the Prophet and his family because is this what the taught us, to hate each other because of what marja we follow? whats the difference, its the matter of permissibility and I believe in the eyes of Allah it is all the same because, they derive it from the quran and hadith in which can be looked at differently in each case. They are technically representatives of Shias and Imam Mahdi A.S, if you see a marja acting like this with another marja, what would you think? As brothers and sisters we must stay united and marja is definitely not even a small reason for division.

Wa Salaam

Edited by pureethics

Review your post history, and I have no idea what rant you're going off on "Suck up to random boys on here who are strangers to me", you got to understand, one, I have no idea what you're going off on, and two, I don't give a damn either. Nor am I saying that females need male approval or should seek it, just you say some pretty outrageous [Edited Out] at times.

You called me feminazi....usually when someone on here earns that title it's because she doesn't bow down and agree or try to impress strange men online like some others on here are guilty of doing.

Not saying "Sayyed" before someone's name is disrespectful?

Considering the ridiculous amount of the people on here claim to be sayyed, or as they spell it syed, and go on and on and on about it like they are something special, yes, I do find it very disrespectful when they fail to address Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah, Sayyed Ali Khamenei, and others properly....especially when these are the ones who deserve this title of Sayyed.

What the hell kind of question is that..

Just a question that might help me understand you better.

Edited by ImAli

• Advanced Member

You called me feminazi....usually when someone on here earns that title it's because she doesn't bow down and agree or try to impress strange men online like some others on here are guilty of doing.

Or post the anti-male stuff you've posted here.

Considering the ridiculous amount of the people on here claim to be sayyed, or as they spell it syed, and go on and on and on about it like they are something special, yes, I do find it very disrespectful when they fail to address Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah, Sayyed Ali Khamenei, and others properly....especially when these are the ones who deserve this title of Sayyed.

Awesome, I don't give a damn about you or what you find respectful or disrespectful, when I insult him or question his credentials, or stuff which is actually disrespectful, then comment.

Just a question that might help me understand you better.

The country I reside in is right there below my DP.

Or post the anti-male stuff you've posted here.

Awesome, I don't give a damn about you or what you find respectful or disrespectful, when I insult him or question his credentials, or stuff which is actually disrespectful, then comment.

The country I reside in is right there below my DP.

1st I have nothing against men, I'm happily married, have a son, and have a good relationship with all of the men in my family....men are wonderful. However I've seen men on here get upset when I call out a well known salafi troll who compares women captives to horses and objects (just one of many examples).

2nd it doesn't hurt to show some respect to people who actually deserve it....no one on here follows Sayyed Hassan and I haven't seen anyone give him credentials....however most people I know respect him greatly for many other reasons....most people are not even worth this man's toe nail.

3rd....I mean the country you are originally from not the country you are living in. Or are you Canadian?

• Veteran Member

Salam. In all religions and faiths you have certain groups that hate other groups. You have Ayat.Khamenei followers who also hate followers of everyone else. What certain followers of an Ayatollah does should not discredit the ayatollah himself.

That being said, why do you want to change your marja? Ayatollah sistani is very good, is there any specific reason you want to change? Remember it's not a good thing to keep changing, make sure that you are certain if you want to change. I personally follow ayatollah khamenei, but i won't advice you to do it just because i do. I want you to be certain and be convinced of a change before you do so. That's what i want for all my fellow shias.

It's mostly because how His followers act. I am not talking about shiachat, other people. But I guess I shouldn't judge him because of his followers.

• Advanced Member

1st I have nothing against men, I'm happily married, have a son, and have a good relationship with all of the men in my family....men are wonderful. However I've seen men on here get upset when I call out a well known salafi troll who compares women captives to horses and objects (just one of many examples).

2nd it doesn't hurt to show some respect to people who actually deserve it....no one on here follows Sayyed Hassan and I haven't seen anyone give him credentials....however most people I know respect him greatly for many other reasons....most people are not even worth this man's toe nail.

3rd....I mean the country you are originally from not the country you are living in. Or are you Canadian?

1. I don't give a damn about that thread or anyone butthurt about posts in it. I'm talking about previous posts I've seen.

2. Christ alive, I don't know what pain you get from me not saying "Sayyed", I respect him and his party, that's enough for me to know it, I'm not going to adapt myself to what you see as "giving respect". So yeah, you've attempted to belittle me over your unreasonable whining to always say "Sayyed" whenever I take his name.

3. As if it makes a difference, but I was born in Pakistan and came to Canada when I was 5. I don't know why you keep insisting to know but that's it.

• Veteran Member

Well this isn't the hardest guess in the world:

Most pro WF people: Khamanie - tend to also by sympathetic towards Fadlallah - tend to be pro unity since Khamanie is

Most Hezbullah/Nasrallah obsessed people: Khamanie aswell since Hezbullah and Iran are tight - again, mostly pro Fadlallah - pro unity due to Khamanie

Severely anti WF people: Shirazi or independents - anti Fadlallah - anti unity

Relatively curious ones: Some other small marja

Rest of shias who couldn't care less about bickering back and forth: Sistani

conclusion: shia's couldn't boast of their critical thinking skills.

1. I don't give a damn about that thread or anyone butthurt about posts in it. I'm talking about previous posts I've seen.

2. Christ alive, I don't know what pain you get from me not saying "Sayyed", I respect him and his party, that's enough for me to know it, I'm not going to adapt myself to what you see as "giving respect". So yeah, you've attempted to belittle me over your unreasonable whining to always say "Sayyed" whenever I take his name.

3. As if it makes a difference, but I was born in Pakistan and came to Canada when I was 5. I don't know why you keep insisting to know but that's it.

Look who's calling someone butthurt....boohoo the feminist speaks again ;)

and I bet you go around bragging about being sayyed to your marriage prospects LOL

anyway enough of you people if you can't understand

• Advanced Member

Look who's calling someone butthurt....boohoo the feminist speaks again ;)

and I bet you go around bragging about being sayyed to your marriage prospects LOL

anyway enough of you people if you can't understand

I'm not going to dignify that with a response seeing as the maturity level you have..

• Banned

as opposed to the people on this site who call Sayyed FadhlAllah [ra] "Fadhl al-Shaytan" and deem him a Batri.

Damn. I knew you would find some way of repeating that. I take back what I said about Syed. I still don't like him, but my insults were a bit too much.

Well this isn't the hardest guess in the world:

Most pro WF people: Khamanie - tend to also by sympathetic towards Fadlallah - tend to be pro unity since Khamanie is

Most Hezbullah/Nasrallah obsessed people: Khamanie aswell since Hezbullah and Iran are tight - again, mostly pro Fadlallah - pro unity due to Khamanie

Severely anti WF people: Shirazi or independents - anti Fadlallah - anti unity

Relatively curious ones: Some other small marja

Rest of shias who couldn't care less about bickering back and forth: Sistani

conclusion: shia's couldn't boast of their critical thinking skills.

:Hijabi: :yaali:

• Advanced Member

^^^I guess that means yes

No..and my point exactly, you're an adult with the maturity of a little child.

Damn. I knew you would find some way of repeating that. I take back what I said about Syed. I still don't like him, but my insults were a bit too much.

I never took your name "Zulfiqar", and your memory of what someone called him was most recent. I've seen many other people call Him [ra] different names, such as Moqassir, Batri, Wahabi, and some names I'd prefer not to say.

• Banned

I never took your name "Zulfiqar", and your memory of what someone called him was most recent. I've seen many other people call Him [ra] different names, such as Moqassir, Batri, Wahabi, and some names I'd prefer not to say.

Relax "Imam". My taking it back is as close as you're going to get to an apology. Don't press your luck.

you can't deny the rudeness behind this kid's post repenter

He wasn't being that rude, just pointing out that some exaggerate Sayyid Nasrallah's position. But there was another guy who called Sayyed Fadhlallah (ra) a heretic. I hope he gets banned.

Repenter, please ban him.

Edited by Naruto

• Banned

He wasn't being that rude, just pointing out that some exaggerate Sayyid Nasrallah's position. But there was another guy who called Sayyed Fadhlallah (ra) a heretic. I hope he gets banned.

Would you chill out already? You reported me, made a big deal about it in the other thread, and now you're dragging it over here. Just let the mods deal with it, okay? If I get punished, so be it. If I don't, whatever. But would you please stop spreading this garbage around? You already did enough by reporting me. Now grow up and leave it be.

Not as much as the other kid who called Sayyed Fadhlallah (ra) a heretic. I hope he gets banned.

That's nothing new about this place....they are always hating on marjas in one way or the other.

Some people get away with murder, I had someone send me a threatening slave fantasy in PM and he was only unregistered,,,,,wasn't even banned....lovely people on here.

Would you chill out already? You reported me, made a big deal about it in the other thread, and now you're dragging it over here. Just let the mods deal with it, okay? If I get punished, so be it. If I don't, whatever. But would you please stop spreading this garbage around? You already did enough by reporting me. Now grow up and leave it be.

It's a very, very big deal, because you not only did takfeer on another Shia, but you did takfeer on a Shi'a scholar, which makes it way, way worse. Do you know what happens when you do takfeer on another Muslim?

Edited by Naruto