Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
MAFHHM

Healing Your Tooth Cavities Naturally

Rate this topic

Salamun Alaikum,

If you are reading this, you or someone you know, have or already have had a Dental nightmare, & want to avoid the

Dentist Monsters in the future.

Yes, Allah has a natural remedy for everything, it is just ignorant us who do not investigate and come to

conclusions full of misery. It is the media that has blinded us, and stopped us from thinking beyond the horizon.

I have just stumbled upon this diamond mine-field. Please if you benefit from what I am about to share with you,

then after you have seen it, recite any surah for the benefit of my relatives who are dead, and do a

dua for me [no need to post about it].

"www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmxvWwYHma0"

Please discuss what you just witnessed.

Edited by MAFHHM

So we shouldn't go to doctors and dentists, when we're ill we should sit and home and do dua?

The solution is not to do dua. That is why your post is irrelevant and discloses you are not of those who actually bothered to watch before commenting but rather opted for the other way around. Same goes for those who gave you a thumbs up.

So we shouldn't go to doctors and dentists, when we're ill we should sit and home and do dua?

If you are short of time, scroll the slider on the video and you can see the thumbnails. Stop wherever you see the powerpoint slides with text and you can pick up the main thrust of the argument. It's to do with eating more of certain foods and less of others.

The solution is not to do dua. That is why your post is irrelevant and discloses you are not of those who actually bothered to watch before commenting but rather opted for the other way around. Same goes for those who gave you a thumbs up.

According to what haji says above it speaks of eating certain foods but that is a no brainer (BTW does it also speak of cleaning your teeth morning, night, and after meals). Also, there isn't any way to heal a cavity once you already have one except to have the dentist remove the decay then fill it, or pull the tooth out.

Now this sir is why we didn't watch the video....because we know you can't heal a cavity just like you can't grow an arm once you lose it.

It has been almost a decade since I last visited a dentist. Couldn't find the time for myself. Brushing teeth does not help me and they deteriorate much so I develop a cavity or two every couple of years or so. Its in the family. I can testify that certain foods indeed destroy the teeth much faster, especially sweet + organic ones. The family dentist, that old greedy capitalist, told me that brushing won't help me as much but I should brush regularly anyway and so I did, to no effect. What helps heal actually or slows down the process is daily calcium +vitamin D supplements.

For those in doubt, the references are taken from the works of a historical Dentist himself [there are s alway a few good ones from the rotten bunch] who traveled the world in research of the actual cause and solution to this phenomenon. Actual Experiments and Observations had been conducted, and the points this man in the video discloses has been proven to be factual. He speaks through 6 years of his experience. Watch then I urge again, if you have not watched the video yet, and take in the Wisdom.

Ummm...I don't know. First of all, vegetable oil {also included in the article} is man made. And they are talking about tempered & modified oil {in terms of all 3 oils}, not natural.

Second, if you watch the video, the entire concept and truth seems to be different to what is commonly accepted and believed, it is not about stopping the bacteria, for bacteria are to be found everywhere and they are important in their own function. The issue lies elsewhere and that is what is explored. I encourage everyone to complete the video. It is filled with easy to understand ancient scientific references. It exposes a more natural reality prevalant. Something outside the box, and not in our modern day attention.

Edited by MAFHHM

I think the water you drink as a child helps immensely.

My dad grew up on an island, and i think the level of fluoride and other hard elements in the water was phenomenal. that said, he only had 1 filling his entire life (his dentist said the filling was likely going to need to have a root canal done as it was a temporary thing. that filling is still there, and this was in the 1970's)

Brushing teeth helps only so much (as i painfully learned last time i visited my dentist for a 'simple clean and polish'), i ended up with 2 fillings and 2 root canals. the problem he pointed out, was the cavities were in between my teeth, and that no brushing in the world would fix it.

That was when i was introduced to the world of

(insert magical musical instrumentation here)

Flossing

According to what haji says above it speaks of eating certain foods but that is a no brainer (BTW does it also speak of cleaning your teeth morning, night, and after meals). Also, there isn't any way to heal a cavity once you already have one except to have the dentist remove the decay then fill it, or pull the tooth out.

Now this sir is why we didn't watch the video....because we know you can't heal a cavity just like you can't grow an arm once you lose it.

ive heard a miswak can treat a cavity if its not too bad, do you know if it true?

ive heard a miswak can treat a cavity if its not too bad, do you know if it true?

Honestly I believe once there is decay the bad area should be removed and filled in with something...or the tooth should be pulled. It is inevitable that the decay will spread if it is not removed. I very seriously doubt you can "cure" a cavity....the dentist needs to treat it or remove it. Perhaps the miswak can treat it for a short period of time if it is a small cavity because I believe miswaks contain salicylic acid so maybe it can disolve small areas of decay, but that would leave an open area of the tooth without the protective enamel......so it seems even if the decay were to be removed by the miswak the tooth would still be vulnerable to decay and infection (and pain).

You should atleast dedicate 10min of your time to the video otherwise you are just "dumping" judgements.

I watched an interview of his today that had been conducted at the end of 2010 in a radiostation [ a very good radiostation for heath, you can access it here: oneradionetwork.com/dental-healing/curing-tooth-problems-with-diet-tuesday-morning-at-9-am-central/ ] . In that he did touch upon your point, that the teeth with huge empty holes, may not be restored and filled up to its original form, as you stated -an arm cannot grow back {but who knows about the future}, however what the knowledge he shares are for remineralizing and curing cavities and reinforcing the teeth structure, of whatever form of the teeth is remaining. The proofs and testimonies are many. So the next you got a deep cavity on your wholesome teeth, instead of tearing apart your teeth by going to the Dentist drillers, you can follow his method and instantly cure the teeth back to normal instead of creating caves and canyons within your teeth {thankyou dentists}.

Edited by MAFHHM

agghhhh not more of this nonsense!  :wacko: 

it is just ignorant us who do not investigate and come to conclusions full of misery.

Modern dentistry shouldn't be painful.