Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

A Dua For Studying

Rate this topic

There is no magic spell Dua. Just pray to God and God alone and ask for his help. Think about it, if there was a magic spell Dua, there are many good people who have no idea of this dua yet ask God. There are atheists who do not even believe in God and peform stellar in these exams.

Have faith in God , and just study.

I will do 'dua' for you, but i doubt it's going to help. Would God not help you because a random guy on the internet didn't do a 2 second prayer?

Oh, and again the most important thing, STUDY as much as you can from now to then.

Keep calm. The best Dua i can give you is this:

1. Make sure you're really prepared. Sometimes you'll feel ready for a test but realize, too late, that you're not as prepared as you thought. If this happens frequently, you may not be studying correctly or studying enough. Revise thoroughly, but make sure you do other things too. If you revise for too long you will become unfocused, so make sure you take regular breaks! Check out the related wikiHows for help.
  2. 2 Get a good night's sleep the night before the test, and eat a healthy breakfast when you get up. Avoid cramming the night of the exam; if you're too tired come test time you won't remember what you "learned" the night before.

3. 3 Remember all your equipment such as an extra pencil, ruler, calculator, etc. unless they are provided.

4. 4 Walk to class. A little brisk exercise will help you remain calm during any stressful situation. If your teacher will allow you to leave the room during the test, run up and down the hall or do some jumping jacks if you start feeling overwhelmed.

5. 5 Get to class a little early. If you get there early, you'll make sure to get your favorite seat. You'll also feel more relaxed if you don't get there just in time or, worse yet, late.

6. 6 Breathe. Before the test, inhale through your nose deeply and slowly. Then, hold the breath for 3-4 seconds and exhale slowly through your mouth. Repeat this several times. If you experience a sudden panic during the test, perform this exercise again.

7. 7 Tell yourself it's just a test. Really, it is. No matter what happens, everything will be OK.

8. 8 Handle your nerves. Make sure you are not too nervous during your exams - you might forget what you have revised and just panic. You have to stay positive. If you are thinking.."Oh, I am never going to succeed in my exams," you never will! However, if you believe that you can do it, you will find you can!

9. 9 Skip questions if necessary. Don't spend too much time on any one question. If you get stuck, skip the question and move on. You can come back to it at the end of the test if you have time, and later questions may help you recall the answer to the one(s) you skipped.

10. 10 Act like you're the only person in the room. Don't panic if you notice other students writing very quickly or handing in their tests early. Mind the time, and try to work at a steady rate, but otherwise don't worry about speed. It is not a race.

Edited by Rational Thinking
  • Advanced Member

(wasalam)

studying Dua:

اللهمَّ أخرِجنی مِن ظلماتِ الوَهم

وَ أکرِمنی بِنورِ الفَهم

اللهمَّ أفتِح عَلَینا أبوابَ رَحمتِک

و أنشُر عَلینا خَزائِنَ عُلومِک

بِرَحمَتِکَ یا أرحَمَ الرّاحِمین

O, Allah, make me far from the darkness of hallucination

and give (enter) me to the bright of comprehension

O, Allah, open the gates of understanding to us,

and spread the treasures of your wisdom to us...

Edited by imaan=faith