Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Best Political System Of Ruling?

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member

Islamic meritocracy.

Meritocracy: Meritocracy is a political philosophy that holds power should be vested in individuals according to merit. Advancement in such a system is based on perceived intellectual talent measured through examination and/or demonstrated achievement in the field where it is implemented.

• Advanced Member

Autocracy - Debate and discussion leads only to slow, weak and divided government, especially in a time of crisis. We need one strong leader to unite us, discipline the state and make sure all is in order. However, do not confuse Al-assad (Syria) and Al-khilafah (Bahrain) with autocratic rule, remember that both these governments have a Parliament, president, and the head of the states power is restricted massively by constitution so is not absolute or autocratic by definition. Being from Europe I would favor a absolute Monarchy, as that's conservative (traditional) to the historical norm. That's just my personal opinion which many will obviously disagree with, but I'm open for discussion if so.

Edited by dfdfRandolphdfdf
  • Advanced Member

I always what the best ruling system was or would be for humanity, so I'm asking you guys to tell me and i'll tell you my opinion.

The best system is that in which the ruler is appointed directly by Allah. Quran gives us several examples like that of Prophet Soloman (as) and Talut. Similarly the government of our Prophet (pbuh) and that of Imam Ali (as) were the best governments. And the system to be implemented by Imam Mahdi (ATF) will be the best system.

WS

• Advanced Member

Thank you for replying brothers (and sisters), i think the caliphate system is the best system for humans. One smart man can get things done and in more order than 1000 idiots combined in one government. You just have to give caliphate to someone worthy like imam Mehdi (as) and prophet isa (pbuh)