Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Yasser Habib Says That Hamas Is Terrorists

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member

Salam alaykum

Yasser Habib says that Hamas is terrorists, and he also says that they, Hamas, is nasabi. He also says that they are Bakris, and therefor we should not join them. There is one thing that I agree with him, and that is his view on innocent women and children who's getting killed, he says that this is not allowed...

http://youtu.be/eu_Bq9qC7Hs

• Veteran Member

I don't agree with Yassir Habib on much, but I think he is more or less right about Hamas. I don't know how well history supports his statements about how being followers of the ahlulbayt (as) will deliver the Palestinians from humilation and oppression though. And if he is right about Saudi and Egypt supporting Israel against Hamas because of Hamas' ties with Iran, then it seems likely they will support Israel even more if Palestine becomes a Shia territory. Obviously it would be good for them in the afterlife if they convert, but I don't see how objectively it will do them any good in this life.

I don't agree with Yassir Habib on much, but I think he is more or less right about Hamas. I don't know how well history supports his statements about how being followers of the ahlulbayt (as) will deliver the Palestinians from humilation and oppression though. And if he is right about Saudi and Egypt supporting Israel against Hamas because of Hamas' ties with Iran, then it seems likely they will support Israel even more if Palestine becomes a Shia territory. Obviously it would be good for them in the afterlife if they convert, but I don't see how objectively it will do them any good in this life.

Muslims can't even unite over palestine. We can't let our prejudice of hammas, an elected palestinien government cloud our support for the palestinien cause.

Enough of this sunni shia division. Ali a.s. was silent and sacrificed cilaphat. Lets first make sure the palestiniens have their human rights, before we have qualms on who is sunni , and who is shia.

Besides. When you say shia, you probably mean the 70% jafferis, and not the other 30% kaffir deviants right? The ones who worship Ali a.s.

Saudi's buch us all in that kaffir group. We need to really need to reform ourselves imo.

Edited by Naz_
  • Veteran Member

Yassir said that Hamas is a terrorist organization & also a nasibi one because:

- Its shaykhs praise Yazid (la)

- It conducted memorial service for Qusay & Uday (Saddam's sons), Saddam, Zarqawi

- It killed Jewish children & women

IF what Yassir asserted are correct, then I don't think it's a controversy.

The one thing that he didn't mention but should have is why he thinks that Iran, a Shi`i country, is supporting Hamas, a nasibi organization.

• Veteran Member

Yassir said that Hamas is a terrorist organization & also a nasibi one because:

- Its shaykhs praise Yazid (la)

- It conducted memorial service for Qusay & Uday (Saddam's sons), Saddam, Zarqawi

- It killed Jewish children & women

IF what Yassir asserted are correct, then I don't think it's a controversy.

The one thing that he didn't mention but should have is why he thinks that Iran, a Shi`i country, is supporting Hamas, a nasibi organization.

Yassir Habib isn't know as being a big fan of the Islamic Republic of Iran, so he probably doesn't feel he needs to give any explanation of why they are supporting Hamas.

• Veteran Member

Yassir Habib isn't know as being a big fan of the Islamic Republic of Iran, so he probably doesn't feel he needs to give any explanation of why they are supporting Hamas.

Ah, I see. So, he probably thought that he couldn't give the explanation on that issue without explicitly attacking Iran's policy (which in turn will hit some nerves in a lot of pro-Iran Shi`i), so it's better for him not to touch the subject, unless someone explicitly asked him about this.

• Veteran Member

Ah, I see. So, he probably thought that he couldn't give the explanation on that issue without explicitly attacking Iran's policy (which in turn will hit some nerves in a lot of pro-Iran Shi`i), so it's better for him not to touch the subject, unless someone explicitly asked him about this.

I don't think he cares about hitting the nerves of pro-Iran Shias.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAjQHsHNcEI

• Veteran Member

Hmm...he said that Iran is not a Shi`i nor an Islamic government, but he didn't explain why.

Back to the issue of Palestine, this is my guess from what I understand so far (it can change though if I have additional information):

If Iran thinks that actively supporting the freedom of Palestine as the best way to show the Ahlul Bayt (as)'s teaching on the love for justice and hate for oppression, I think it's a good call.

I know that some members view this as unnecessary because why help to create another nasibi state? Though it's a valid concern, I think there are some alternative reasoning that probably Iran uses:

1. Keep silent about Palestine is not an option at all. Asserting its view on Palestine is a good strategy for Iran both religiously (to assert Shi`i's view on the love for justice and hate for oppression) and politically (e.g. the attack on Iran and Shi`i probably even greater if Iran keeps silent, specifically with the accusation that Iran and Shi`i is pro-Zionist)

2. Not actively involved (including by building relationship with Hamas) is not also the best option. By actively involved, I think Iran hopes that it can influence the Hamas to reduce its nasibi-ness and to avoid the possibility that Hamas will become the next hostile nasibi state when Palestine gains its freedom.

I think time will tell whether Iran's decision to support Hamas and Palestine will pay off or not.

He's not boring at all. You are probably thingking about another Yassir Habib.

And I actually agree with him on this. If you didn't love the nasibis/sunnis/wahaabis soo much then you would probably see his point of view.

He's extremely boring.

I didn't even bother watching the video, so please don't make assumptions.

Terrorism is the systematic use of terror, often violent, especially as a means of coercion.

According to def. above they are terrorist. But so is Israel. Terror leads to terror. Its a sad reality but you can't turn the other chick. They deserve each other (Israel and Hamas) both are pretty screwed up.

With that said, I love this guy. A TRUE SHIA!

Edited by faithfuls.org
  • Veteran Member

I fully agree and support this guy on this topic. He said nothing wrong. Anyone who (watched) the clip let us know what part or statement that he made was incorrect and against Islam!!?!!

Plus, all the things that Hamas and Palestinian armed groups he mentioned are doing, they are also very brutal to the locals..like few months ago after the war they had against Israel, they rounded up some 'suspects' of spying for Israel and killed them and dragged their bodies very inhumanly in the streets of Gaza taking pics and posing with the bodies.

Also, Hamas and those linked to Hamas terrorists are actively fighting in Syria killing women and children for the sake of western and Wahabi states... Hamas and the Palestinians linked to these Jihadists were also involved in Iraq wars against Shia civilians for the last 9 years.

Remember folks: The Sunnis call Hizbullah as HizbulLat and Hizbul Shaitan, and the government in Iran as Rafidhi-Majoosi government... How much Hizb in Lebanon and the Shia government in Iran welcomed these Nasebis and Bakris with open arms, but still all they got in return were poisonous responses and sectarian slogans.

For what they call Hizb and Iran, we should never hesitate and stop to find their peers and matches... Yasser Habib and Allahyari (in the US) are a few good ones that could be found, more to come inshallah... to behave and respond to Sunni-Takfiris and Sunni-political smart-asses the same way. From one hand they always try their best to use Shia powers and resources for their fake and illegitimate causes in Palestine, Iraq and elsewhere, from the other hand they have tried to discredit Shias, including Iranian government, and propagated against us and spread their fitna so public will always have suspicions and doubts.

• Advanced Member

I am more interested in his claim that they are in the position that they are in because of their lack of wilayah, while i think this claim is unfair, more interestingly how do you think he would respond to the fact that iran, iraq and Azerbaijan are countries who all have "wilayah" yet all those countries to him have false states or governments ( i would assume so of iraq, and azerbaijan as he said what he thinks about iran)...

• Advanced Member

the other hand they have tried to discredit Shias, including Iranian government, and propagated against us and spread their fitna so public will always have suspicions and doubts.

Doesn't the man in this video, Yasir Habib, do exactly the things you yourself mentioned ?
  • Advanced Member

What do you mean he should not touch the subject? So, what if he hits some pro-Iranian Shiii. The pro-Iranians are not some good-fearing angels. They don't have immunity from criticism. And they are not infallible.

• Advanced Member

I am more interested in his claim that they are in the position that they are in because of their lack of wilayah, while i think this claim is unfair, more interestingly how do you think he would respond to the fact that iran, iraq and Azerbaijan are countries who all have "wilayah" yet all those countries to him have false states or governments ( i would assume so of iraq, and azerbaijan as he said what he thinks about iran)...

I was thinking the same thing.

We Shias always support the oppressed people and we stand up against the oppressors. As far as Gaza is concerned we should denounce the oppression commited against them, but many times it has been reported that in gaza innocent shias are attacked for commemorating the martyrdom of Imam Husain(a.s) so we also denounce this acts of Nasibis in Gaza against innocent Shia Muslims.

This filthy nasibis who attack shias should be called terrorist irrespective to which group they belong whether they are from Hamas, FSA, Taliban, or any other groups. Instead of looking into our matters we give too much importance to people who are against Azadari and Shiism and tell me how many times people of Gaza have removed rallies in solidarity for shias who are mercilessly killed around the world.