Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
5a49

Abu Hafs In Syria, Threatens

Rate this topic

You Sunni Takfiris and terrorists are never thankful to the hands that they feed you. Iran and Syria fed Hamas, Jihad and etc for years, but the Sunnis always tried to say Iran and Syria are having hidden agendas and are friends of Israel behind the scene.

Now, that the US, especially Obama feed you, Saudis feed you, Qataris feed you, Turks feed you, whom all of them by the way are Americans’ puppets and cannot and will not do anything to Sunni militants in Syria without Americans and Europeans' permissions, they ALL feed you, they send you weapons, and send you money and Jihadi suicide bombers. BUT, still you are here to sell people a different story. At least be thankful to Clinton and Erdogan and Thani plus Abdullah who spent millions of dollars and hold conferences for you as friends of Syria! Redefined the meaning of terrorism and called you freedom fighters, supported you at the UN and imposed sanction on Syria!

Why the denial? ARE YOU ASHAMED OF YOUR Takfiri bros who receive aids from Saudi monarchs, Qataris and the EU and the US? Who give them money and weapons? What terrorist list and what the heck you or the US defense department is talking about? No one is stupid in the world to believe them anymore where they hide behind Nusrat or whatever drama and stupid move that the US or the Syrian puppets in exile are taking. Now everyone knows the secret deals behind the scene between ALL kinds of Sunni Islamists, the Wahabi monarchs and the Zionists.

i LOVE it when someone corrects Abu_m... just come out the closet and say your a wahabi/salafi, make it easy on yourself..

You Sunni Takfiris and terrorists are never thankful to the hands that they feed you. Iran and Syria fed Hamas, Jihad and etc for years, but the Sunnis always tried to say Iran and Syria are having hidden agendas and are friends of Israel behind the scene.

Now, that the US, especially Obama feed you, Saudis feed you, Qataris feed you, Turks feed you, whom all of them by the way are Americans’ puppets and cannot and will not do anything to Sunni militants in Syria without Americans and Europeans' permissions, they ALL feed you, they send you weapons, and send you money and Jihadi suicide bombers. BUT, still you are here to sell people a different story. At least be thankful to Clinton and Erdogan and Thani plus Abdullah who spent millions of dollars and hold conferences for you as friends of Syria! Redefined the meaning of terrorism and called you freedom fighters, supported you at the UN and imposed sanction on Syria!

Why the denial? ARE YOU ASHAMED OF YOUR Takfiri bros who receive aids from Saudi monarchs, Qataris and the EU and the US? Who give them money and weapons? What terrorist list and what the heck you or the US defense department is talking about? No one is stupid in the world to believe them anymore where they hide behind Nusrat or whatever drama and stupid move that the US or the Syrian puppets in exile are taking. Now everyone knows the secret deals behind the scene between ALL kinds of Sunni Islamists, the Wahabi monarchs and the Zionists.

I find it strange that you call the sunnis takfiris when it is shia like you who call sunnis who are the vast majority of islam as kuffar.

I find it strange how you say the syrian freedom fighters are american puppets when the shia of iraq rode into power on an american tank and you had no problem with that. as that was the true american/iranian conspiracy against the sunnis.

I find it strange how you still support the syrian and iranian regimes who are starving their people so that they can wage a war they will not and cannot win, and yet you blast and curse saudi arabia and qatar for providing the thousands of syrians and palestinians whose homes were destroyed by your regimes with the food and clothes to let them survive.

I find it strange that you call the sunnis pro-zionist, when azerbayjan a shia country has an israeli embassy, military cooperation with israel, and allows israeli tourists to enter. yet you have nothing bad to say about them do you? because its fine as long as they are shia right?

I find it strange how you claim that america and israel is arming the syrian rebels when reports have been coming up that the american gov has provided the assad gov with millions of dollars because they prefer an "assad state rather than an islamist state" is what they said. and i find it strange that the assad regime publicly asked for assistance from what they called "the state of israel"

I also find it strange that bashar assad was called the "king of israel" in israel's most famous newspaper. I also find it strange that the assad ragime has never raised a finger against israel in its history yet you curse the sunni countries that did.

I find it strange that you support only a "resistance" that suits you, which is why hamas has abandoned you.

Very very strange indeed! lol

I find it strange that you call the sunnis takfiris when it is shia like you who call sunnis who are the vast majority of islam as kuffar.

I find it strange how you say the syrian freedom fighters are american puppets when the shia of iraq rode into power on an american tank and you had no problem with that. as that was the true american/iranian conspiracy against the sunnis.

I find it strange how you still support the syrian and iranian regimes who are starving their people so that they can wage a war they will not and cannot win, and yet you blast and curse saudi arabia and qatar for providing the thousands of syrians and palestinians whose homes were destroyed by your regimes with the food and clothes to let them survive.

I find it strange that you call the sunnis pro-zionist, when azerbayjan a shia country has an israeli embassy, military cooperation with israel, and allows israeli tourists to enter. yet you have nothing bad to say about them do you? because its fine as long as they are shia right?

I find it strange how you claim that america and israel is arming the syrian rebels when reports have been coming up that the american gov has provided the assad gov with millions of dollars because they prefer an "assad state rather than an islamist state" is what they said. and i find it strange that the assad regime publicly asked for assistance from what they called "the state of israel"

I also find it strange that bashar assad was called the "king of israel" in israel's most famous newspaper. I also find it strange that the assad ragime has never raised a finger against israel in its history yet you curse the sunni countries that did.

I find it strange that you support only a "resistance" that suits you, which is why hamas has abandoned you.

Very very strange indeed! lol

ponder and ponder again. You have it the other way around. Most of what you say is some truth mixed with falsehood. If u dont know where truth lies right now, I hope u figure out fast. Peace

Edited by race

The truth is the movement is something so unbelievable! This is not a protest!!! They are called "rebels" for gods sake and they are fighting alongside a terrorist organization against a president because he supported palestine. The truth is, if they would of succeded in 2006 attacking Lebanon, thet would of right away moved on to syria. But plan b is in play and it'll fail too. Bashar al asad will defeat those terrorist but only to get hit with plan c instantly, and that is the rise of Al-Sufyani. Eventually, Bashar will fail yes, and a sultanate empire will be established. Then Iraq will go down UNTIL the sayed from Iran/Khorassan rises. And the yamani as well. Them two and the sufyani rise on the same day. Iran gets attacked, syria gets attacked and yemen gets attacked? Some say Lebanon instead of yemen, because of the resistance there. And their leader, the sayed hassan nasrallah, whom has a yemani background

The truth is the movement is something so unbelievable! This is not a protest!!! They are called "rebels" for gods sake and they are fighting alongside a terrorist organization against a president because he supported palestine. The truth is, if they would of succeded in 2006 attacking Lebanon, thet would of right away moved on to syria. But plan b is in play and it'll fail too. Bashar al asad will defeat those terrorist but only to get hit with plan c instantly, and that is the rise of Al-Sufyani. Eventually, Bashar will fail yes, and a sultanate empire will be established. Then Iraq will go down UNTIL the sayed from Iran/Khorassan rises. And the yamani as well. Them two and the sufyani rise on the same day. Iran gets attacked, syria gets attacked and yemen gets attacked? Some say Lebanon instead of yemen, because of the resistance there. And their leader, the sayed hassan nasrallah, whom has a yemani background

Bro, Yamani Background means exactly what...Are you referring to him as yamani due to his Syed lineage or do you know of another relation Syed Hassan has to yemen.

Abbas0. Rebels support Palestine more, than Assad. And all Islamic resistance organizations in Palestine support the rebels against Assad.

Even a clown, like Gaddafi supported Palestine just, because it is popular with the Sunnis. I have found people of this forum cursing and insulting Hamas, etc. So I think Shia help for Palestineans is vastly overrated. It is help connected to political interests, not on Islam, or brotherly love.

You guys are far from reality. Many people fight Assad, bec he bombed their cities, or jailed yheir loved ones. You must accept that people on both sides are fighting for different and even justified reasons. Shia Mujahideen might be there to protect your holy sites. Sunnis might protect their women and children. Shias seem to be just like America with the terrorist words. If Hezbollah threw rockets on Israeli civilian targets, they are heroes. Hamas guy bombing himself in a bus full of women and children. Some of them muslim, jew, or christian. He is hero. But a guy in Syria fighting, because he wants Sharia, other to protect his village from Shabiha and Assad troops. He is a terrorist.

May Allah bless and give victory to the Shias of iran and lebanon as they fight oppression, love their muslim brothers who are oppressed and are victims of terrorism.